Dark Phoenix versus Firestarter....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK, this might be a mismatch, if it is, apologies.

Charlie from "Firestarter" is in psycho mode, her father just killed. She thinks Dark Phoenix is responsible. Check 1:40 of the second vid to see Charlie showing her uberness.

5VmsqYcmYM8&feature=related

eJvu7MeUu70&feature=related

Dark Phoenix is in PMS mode as well, as she was at the end of X Men II.

Charlie wants to kill DP, DP wants to kill Charlie, plain and simple. The fight takes place at night on an abandoned farm.

Samurai100
Charlie is turned into dust

Impediment
Severe mismatch.

Drew is extinguished with extreme prejudice.

Ms.Marvel
?

Rogue Jedi
Charlie can put up a TK barrier that blocks attacks, man, I dont think its that easy.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

lN0Q7pC0ux4

Robtard
Even before Jean went full-out DP, she was powerful enough to stop a massive torrent of water, she wins in a stomp, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Charlie stopped a hail of bullets, shot fire comets at bitches, her TK is pretty uber. How can we determine who's TK is stronger? Pretty sure Charlie had her father's mind control too, didn't she?

Did DP use her TK on that same level, stopping a hail of bullets? It's been a while since I watched X2.

I know DP did that floaty-tornado-psycho attack on Xavier and destroyed him, but maybe Charlie's pyro TK can withstand it?

Rogue Jedi
OK, you guys are really underestimating Charlie here, I watched the vids again, she's ****in uber.

Rogue Jedi
IF this thread gets alot of hits, prediction:

I wont be able to prove Charlie's TK can hold up to DP's shitstorm attack.

DP's supporters wont be able to prove DP's TK can hold up to Charlie's attacks.

They're both ****in uber.

Rogue Jedi
This might shed some light:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_McGee

Most notably:

Powers

Charlie was born with pyrokinesis, but she also had powers that she inherited from her parents: mental domination, telepathy, telekinesis, and precognition. All of her powers were connected with her power to start fires.

jinXed by JaNx
fire can hurt Dark Phoenix?

I've seen DP pick up a house and turn people into dust. She was also capable of destroying the worlds most powerful telepath with little to no effort.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno, can fire hurt DP?

Charlie's TK is pretty strong, man. Add on that she has mental domination, telepathy, and precognition, I dont think DP wins this easily, if at all.

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Did DP use her TK on that same level, stopping a hail of bullets? It's been a while since I watched X2.

Didn't she stop all the plastic bullets with the "cure" that Magneto couldn't?

Rogue Jedi
I believe so.

Nephthys
At the end of the movie Pheonix rips apart the entire nearby medical facility by getting mildly pissed off. She can also disintergrate entire (multitudes of) people. She never seems to show any effort during this.

Charlie blocked some bullets. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but did the medical facility or the people on the island have TK, as powerful as Charlie?

What about those fire comet thingies that Charlie shot? They didnt look like they were completely made of fire.

jaden101
Originally posted by Nephthys
At the end of the movie Pheonix rips apart the entire nearby medical facility by getting mildly pissed off. She can also disintergrate entire (multitudes of) people. She never seems to show any effort during this.

Charlie blocked some bullets. no expression

I'm sure most people don't show all that much effort when they're thinking really hard....Which is effectively what she's doing.

Just because she doesn't look like she's putting any effort in doesn't mean she isn't.

Rogue Jedi
Her brow is furrowed, it looks like she is concentrating really hard, that's about all I can see.

jaden101
Her brow is furrowed, it looks like she is concentrating really hard, that's about all I can see.

Just like me when i take a really big dump...So yeah...A fair bit of effort required even when it doesn't look like it.

Rogue Jedi
Good point. Take some ex lax.

Robtard
Charlie stopped a hail of bullets, shot fire comets at bitches, her TK is pretty uber. How can we determine who's TK is stronger? Pretty sure Charlie had her father's mind control too, didn't she?

I know DP did that floaty-tornado-psycho attack on Xavier and destroyed him, but maybe Charlie's pyro TK can withstand it?

Jean stopped a massive rush of water when the dam broke, iirc, she also lifted the X-jet while holding back the torrent. Stopping a bunch of bullets doesn't compare; this was Jean not fully in DP-mode.

Her DP feats include stopping a bunch of the syringe-bullets, disintegrating scores of people instantly, ripping the shit out of the Bunker-base and beating/killing Xavier at mind control.

IMO, Charlie would be overwhelmed by DP's power, quickly too.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how much Xavier resisted her.

dadudemon

Just enough to transfer his mind into a vegetable. No more, no less.

Whilst DP's powers are stronger than Xavier's, at a primal raw level, Xavier can use his powers much more intelligently and, is therefore, the long term winner in that little battle.

In other words, who is alive and who is dead? Exactly.

Charles is weaker than DP on the surface, but Charles is much more intelligent than DP/Jean.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard

Her DP feats include stopping a bunch of the syringe-bullets, disintegrating scores of people instantly, ripping the shit out of the Bunker-base and beating/killing Xavier at mind control.

IMO, Charlie would be overwhelmed by DP's power, quickly too. Stopping .50 cal machine gun fire trumps stopping syringe bullets.

The building was just that, a building. Charlie launched three comets into a big ass house and blew it to shit, one of the comets launched a guy 50 feet up into a tree.

I'm going with Charlie here.

dadudemon
Stopping .50 cal machine gun fire trumps stopping syringe bullets.

The building was just that, a building. Charlie launched three comets into a big ass house and blew it to shit, one of the comets launched a guy 50 feet up into a tree.

Not so fast, RJ.

If DP can move an entire lake, the force per square inch applied on a plane, should be far greater than the repelling force required of Charlie to block bullets. (Charlie's can be shown to be a plane, as well...more on this in a second.)

It will take me some time to calculate, but, I would just have to figure out the "equal and opposite" force required to stop bullets in motion (just figure out the bullets force/energy)...and some other complicated stuff. Then, pretend Charlie is applying that force in a ~cylindrical (It'd be a half sphere at the top of the "cylinder", so it would be (4*pi*r^2)2 + ((pi*r^)+(2*pi*r*height)) to come up with the total surface area...well...I guess we don't even need the bottom of the sphere, so it would be (4*pi*r^2)2 + (2*pi*r*height))) surface area, then compare that to the force by unit of area required to hold up all of that lake BS, and compare the two numbers to see which one is greater. Of course, on the lake portion, we'd have to guess as to the volume/surface area, and do some rough estimates on the forces required (the higher the water, the more force that would be required at the bottom....ugh..this could get complicated)

But, someone has to figure out of DP's flame thingie is actually real flames (making it matter and, therefore, most likely to be blocked by Charlie's "shields.), or not flames at all but an energy...meaning that Charlie won't be able to block it.

If that can be established, we can move on with the thread.

If it cannot, there's not point to this thread as no winner could ever clearly be figured out. The argument would come down to, "It can too!" "No it can't!" "It can too!" "No it can't!". bla bla bla.

Rogue Jedi
No way to prove all that shit you just spouted haermm

Robtard

He was fighting for his life.

Stopping .50 cal machine gun fire trumps stopping syringe bullets.

Like I said repeatedly now, she also stopped a super-massive torrent of water, that is far about the force of bullets. Ignoring it won't change anything.

That's a faulty comparison, we're talking about TK, not pyrotechnics.

Ignorant to do so, comparing the total output of both seen on screen.

Rogue Jedi
He was fighting for his life.

Like I said repeatedly now, she also stopped a super-massive torrent of water, that is far about the force of bullets. Ignoring it won't change anything.

That's a faulty comparison, we're talking about TK, not pyrotechnics.

Ignorant to do so, comparing the total output of both seen on screen.

Yeah, and at the end he seemed resigned to be pwned.

I'm not ignoring the water. I just see a TK attack as being harder to stop.

Problem here is DP is a class 6 mutant (6, right? Isn't that like the uber ones, 6?), and for all we know Charlie is a class 6 also. There's no ranking system in Charlie's world.

Yeah, we're talking about TK, which Charlie clearly has in spades.

Charlie is not just a firestarter, she had telepathy, mental domination, and precog. Total output? Charlie didn't kill as many people, but she displayed the ability to do so if she so chose. If there had been a thousand people there trying to kill her, there would have been 1000 flaming corpses. Not to mention destroying the mansion matches DP destroying the building.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
But, someone has to figure out of DP's flame thingie is actually real flames (making it matter and, therefore, most likely to be blocked by Charlie's "shields.), or not flames at all but an energy...meaning that Charlie won't be able to block it.

People turn to ash, so it stands to reason it's some sort of heat, but there's never a flame or fire that I can recall.

She also does the similar 'turn to ash' to heavy metal doors, yet they don't show sign of heating up, so it stands to reason there is no heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj-a67DeGUQ

So we have ash, but we have no flames or signs of actual heat. My guess, would be that her powers are not pyro in nature she's just able to use her TK at the molecular level.

Robtard
Yeah, and at the end he seemed resigned to be pwned.

I'm not ignoring the water. I just see a TK attack as being harder to stop.

Problem here is DP is a class 6 mutant (6, right? Isn't that like the uber ones, 6?), and for all we know Charlie is a class 6 also. There's no ranking system in Charlie's world.

Yeah, we're talking about TK, which Charlie clearly has in spades.

Charlie is not just a firestarter, she had telepathy, mental domination, and precog.

Probably has something to do with the Dark Phoenix and figthing it nonsense.

DP obviously the stronger with telekinesis going by feats, so it'd be Charlie fighting to stop the great TK attack.

Correct, this is why we use movie feats; DP has the greater ones. Charlie burns a person here and there, DP turns scores of people to Ash. Charlies fires a couple of fireballs into a barn, DP demolishes/disintegrates a large complex.

No, Charlie is not better with telekinesis, not even close. She's the better pyrotechnic, as I don't think DP is at all.

I agree Charlie is a beast, DP still showed greater overall telekinesis(the water) and mental capabilities(overpowering Xavier).

edit: I also think when Charlie stopped the bullets, it was some sort of heat-shield she put up. Could be wrong, haven't watched that film in ages.

Rogue Jedi
Probably has something to do with the Dark Phoenix and figthing it nonsense.

DP obviously the stronger with telekinesis going by feats, so it'd be Charlie fighting to stop the great TK attack.

Correct, this is why we use movie feats; DP has the greater ones. Charlie burns a person here and there, DP turns scores of people to Ash. Charlies fires a couple of fireballs into a barn, DP demolishes/disintegrates a large complex.

No, Charlie is not better with telekinesis, not even close. She's the better pyrotechnic, as I don't think DP is at all.

I agree Charlie is a beast, DP still showed greater overall telekinesis(the water) and mental capabilities(overpowering Xavier).

edit: I also think when Charlie stopped the bullets, it was some sort of heat-shield she put up. Could be wrong, haven't watched that film in ages.
OK, and up until the point where he was killed, how was he resisting her?

Charlie did much more than "fire a coupla fireballs into a barn", she took out a big ass mansion, not to mention the helicopter. The helicopter attack was a bit odd. She concentrates on it, the lights go out, then it implodes. It seemed out of control also, or maybe that was the result of the pilots nuts being on fire.

You're funny. DP was surrounded by soldiers and mutants, so she killed them. What you are saying is that since Charlie did not have the same number of targets, she is inferior. Funny. Charlie likely would have caused the same amount of damage that DP caused on he island had she been there.

Robtard
OK, and up until the point where he was killed, how was he resisting her?

Charlie did much more than "fire a coupla fireballs into a barn", she took out a big ass mansion, not to mention the helicopter. The helicopter attack was a bit odd. She concentrates on it, the lights go out, then it implodes. It seemed out of control also, or maybe that was the result of the pilots nuts being on fire.

You're funny. DP was surrounded by soldiers and mutants, so she killed them. What you are saying is that since Charlie did not have the same number of targets, she is inferior. Funny. Charlie likely would have caused the same amount of damage that DP caused on he island had she been there.

With his telepathy, as that's his power.

Overall, Charlie's feats weren't as powerful though.

Well that's how the "movie feats" rule works, you know that. I could easily just as say "DP could take out everyone in China, if she was there", but that would be foolish, as what you're implying with Charlie.

Rogue Jedi
With his telepathy, as that's his power.

Overall, Charlie's feats weren't as powerful though.

Well, that's how the "movie feats" rule works. I could easily just as say "DP could take out everyone in China, if she was there", but that would be stupid, as what you're implying with Charlie. And you can somehow prove his Telepathy is more powerful than Charlie's? She inherited her fathers abilities, man, telepathy and mental domination. Read the link I posted.

No, DP caused more destruction because she had more to destroy, Charlie would have done the same.

And there still is no way to determine who is a stronger mutant, this whole "DP caused more damage" argument is flimsy at best. Charlie could have easily done what DP did on the island if she had been there. She could have blocked the syringe bullets, she could have killed all the mutants, and she could have destroyed the facility, she showed that type of power.

Asnwer this question: What was DP shown blocking with her TK shield?

Robtard
And you can somehow prove his Telepathy is more powerful than Charlie's? She inherited her fathers abilities, man, telepathy and mental domination. Read the link I posted.

No, DP caused more destruction because she had more to destroy, Charlie would have done the same.

And there still is no way to determine who is a stronger mutant, this whole "DP caused more damage" argument is flimsy at best. Charlie could have easily done what DP did on the island if she had been there. She could have blocked the syringe bullets, she could have killed all the mutants, and she could have destroyed the facility, she showed that type of power.

Yes, by movie feats. Xavier affected an entire mall, froze tehe people and then altered all their memories, he did this in minutes.

Again, you're ignoring the rules in here and taking the "Charlie could do everything Dark Phoenix did", when she didn't. This will get you nowhere.

Don't recall her being attacked by anything physically except the syringe-guns. So that. Her TK was still shown to be far more powerful, see that video I posted; it's greater than what Charlie did.

Edit: My bad, I already brought this up, she blocked that super-massive wave of water, that would be her greatest "blocking" feat. Her other greater TK feat would be destroying the building and everything around her.

Rogue Jedi
Answer my question, what was DP shown blocking with her TK?

It's stupid to think just because DP killed more that she is superior. More targets=More killing. DP had more targets, that's all.

So all DP blocked was the syringe guns? I see. Charlie blocked machine gun fire, dude. See how that works?

You can speculate all you want, but Charlie was shown BLOCKING on a level DP neevr did.

Robtard
Answer my question, what was DP shown blocking with her TK?

It's stupid to think just because DP killed more that she is superior. More targets=More killing. DP had more targets, that's all.

So all DP blocked was the syringe guns? I see. Charlie blocked machine gun fire, dude. See how that works?

You can speculate all you want, but Charlie was shown BLOCKING on a level DP neevr did.

No , no and no. Already covered this, first page and 2-3 times on this page. Charlie blocked bullets, DP blocked the water. DP's is far greater.

No it's not stupid, it's going by the movie feats rule. You're just deciding to ignore it again, because it suits your argument. You really going to do this again? The argument also isn't just "DP killed more", her feats are greater overall, killing, mind-****ing and destruction.

No, it's not speculation. Charlie wasn't shown doing greater. See above.

Rogue Jedi
No , no and no. Already covered this. Charlie blocked bullets, DP blocked the water. DP's is far greater.

No it's not stupid, it's going by the movie feats rule. You're just deciding to ignore it again, because it suits your argument. You really going to do this again?

No, she wasn't. See above.

Oh well, I think blocking the water is different than blocking Charlie's fire comets, but that's just me. I haven't been ignoring the wall of water because IMO I see that as a Jean Grey feat, not a DP feat. Like force choke being a Vader feat, not an Anakin feat (again, IMO). She wasn't DP when she blocked the water, she was still Jean.

Again, that's just how I see it.

Robtard
Oh well, I think blocking the water is different than blocking Charlie's fire comets, but that's just me. I haven't been ignoring the wall of water because IMO I see that as a Jean Grey feat, not a DP feat. Like force choke being a Vader feat, not an Anakin feat (again, IMO). She wasn't DP when she blocked the water, she was still Jean.

She was the DP when she blocked it, you see her eyes flash. That was the point. Becoming the Dark Phoenix didn't take away from Jean's powers, she just realized her full potential, as per what Magneto and Xavier were talking about.

You should watch this video I posted. DP's level of wrecking shit and killing is far about the final battle in Fire Starter.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I remember her eyes flashing red, but IMO she wasn't DP yet, she mighta been like on the verge, but that's it. Again, this is how I see it, that's all, no use arguing about it anymore.

DP's level of wrecking shit was on a grander scale because she had more people to kill, Rob, why do you constantly use body count as a measuring tool? You're insane if you think Charlie can't do what DP did. Might not have looked as cool, but it would have gotten done.

You think DP was holding back when she was trying to kill Logan?.

Robtard

DP's level of wrecking shit was on a grander scale because she had more people to kill, Rob, why do you constantly use body count as a measuring tool? You're insane if you think Charlie can't do what DP did. Might not have looked as cool, but it would have gotten done.

Again, it's not just about the body count. She destroyed everything around her at a greater scale than Charlie did. In terms of kills, DP not only had more kills, but she killed faster, turned person(s) into ash, in second.

It stands to reason she was. She could have turned him completely into ash (except possibly the coated skeleton) in a second, just as she did everyone else. Her asking to die is also another hint of her trying to hold back, but knowing she'd lose control.

Rogue Jedi
Again, it's not just about the body count. She destroyed everything around her at a greater scale than Charlie did. In terms of kills, DP not only had more kills, but she killed faster, turned person(s) into ash, in second.

It stands to reason she was. She could have turned him into ash (except possibly the coated skeleton) in a second, just as she did everyone else. Her asking to die is also another hint of her trying, but losing control. Oh well, color me pwned. haermm

Imagine "Firestarter2", with Drew Barrymore as grown up Charlie, that much more powerful. Awesome. Plus it's ****in Drew Barrymore.

wink

Robtard
Oh well, color me pwned. haermm

Imagine "Firestarter2", with Drew Barrymore as grown up Charlie, that much more powerful. Awesome. Plus it's ****in Drew Barrymore.

wink

Ha, you lost. smile

Unfortunately, the film would probably suck.

Rogue Jedi
Ha, you lost. smile

Unfortunately, the film would probably suck. I conceded.

But you get my drift, older Charlie, with bewbz, more powerful and in control.

Did I mention bewbz?

Samurai100

it was an anakin feat watch ep 3

Rogue Jedi
Matter of opinion, man.

jaden101

Is she ever even referred to as "Dark Phoenix" at all in the films?

If I remember right, they always just refer to her as Jean.

Rogue Jedi
Good point.

dadudemon
And you can somehow prove his Telepathy is more powerful than Charlie's? She inherited her fathers abilities, man, telepathy and mental domination. Read the link I posted.

Telepathy and mental domination/mind control are fully within DP's power sets. Remember, Jean (who is the same person as DP...just with mental blocks on her powers), has the same exact set of powers and Xavier, but with better TK. When she's in DP form, he powers are much better than Xaviers in all areas except for the mental domination portion...in which Xavier is just slightly weaker.

However, DP does NOT have Precog.

Baseless and unfounded. This line of reasoning cannot be used in the thread, at all.

And there still is no way to determine who is a stronger mutant, this whole "DP caused more damage" argument is flimsy at best.

Actually, it's not flimsy at all. Robtard already explained it to you. If you think that Charlie could destroy just as many people, if she had just as many to destroy, then, by that same exact logic, you should think that DP could destroy more people, if there were more people.

We know for a fact that DP's power covers a large area of affect. By your logic, DP's power would more effective at the very same thing you are trying to say can do, but was not shown doing.

Charlie could have easily done what DP did on the island if she had been there.

Baseless and unfounded. This line of reasoning cannot be used in the thread, at all. (Or any versus threads. We can only go by what is shown on screen or implied by other characters about the abilities.)

She could have blocked the syringe bullets,

Definitely.

she could have killed all the mutants,

Definitely not. Some of the mutants were fast, and regeneration, etc. Her area of attack was not nearly as large as DPs. Charlie was also not shown to dish out damage fast enough to put down even a tenth of the mutants before she was swarmed. Unlike Xavier, she was not shown freezing an entire mall of people with just mind powers.

and she could have destroyed the facility,

Definitely, but not nearly to the extent that DP did it.

she showed that type of power.

She sure did. But, if we are comparing destructive power, DP blows her out of the water. (lol..that's a double pun because we are talking about blowing things up and how DP spread apart the water like Moses n'stuff.) Charlie's blasts were not shown to literally vaporize the buildings...she blew stuff up like large explosions (cause that's what they were...large explosions done by a pyrotechnician.)

Those syringe bullet thingies, millions of gallons of water, etc.

dadudemon
Yeah, I remember her eyes flashing red, but IMO she wasn't DP yet, she mighta been like on the verge, but that's it. Again, this is how I see it, that's all, no use arguing about it anymore.

I explained this to you already, bro.

Jean IS DP. Jean is just a weakened form of DP. Xavier put mental blocks on Jean to supress her powers and her personality.

Let's put it this way: If you think that blocking the water was strictly a Jean feat, then that hurts your case, completely as DP is a much stronger because she doesn't have the restrictions in place. However, it WAS DP as DP took over Jean as she was doing it. Fact.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Samurai100
it was an anakin feat watch ep 3

It wasn't.

Anakin became Vader shortly after Mace got fried.

Matter of opinion, man.

No it's not. You are factually correct. Anakin became Darth Vader long before he force choked Padme.

Samurai100 is confusing the title "Darth Vader" for the suited form of Darth Vader that is seen in Episodes 4-6 (And at the very end of Episode 3.)

Impediment
Pretty sure that Jean disintegrated Charles Xavier atom by atom at the battle at Jean's parents' house? If Jean can do this to the world's most powerful telepath, I'm pretty sure that Drew doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell. Hell, Jean was even taking skin off of Wolverine as he climbed the hill to kill her. And Wolvie has accelerated healing.

Robtard
Ah, Dude, RJ conceded after I bashed him in the head with logic and reason.

dadudemon
Sorry for so many posts.

Age of Apocolypse Phoenix...mmmm MMM!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/7/7a/Jean_Grey_%28Earth-295%29.jpg/204px-Jean_Grey_%28Earth-295%29.jpg

Edit - Jean is referred to as "Phoenix" multiple times in Last Stand, BTW.

Double edit - And, Robtard is right about the molecular thing... Jean's power to disintegrate is called "atomizing".

Triple Edit - Jean is the only Class 5 mutant.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Pretty sure that Jean disintegrated Charles Xavier atom by atom at the battle at Jean's parents' house? If Jean can do this to the world's most powerful telepath, I'm pretty sure that Drew doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell. Hell, Jean was even taking skin off of Wolverine as he climbed the hill to kill her. And Wolvie has accelerated healing.

agreed...

Sorry for so many posts.

Age of Apocolypse Phoenix...mmmm MMM!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/7/7a/Jean_Grey_%28Earth-295%29.jpg/204px-Jean_Grey_%28Earth-295%29.jpg

Double edit - And, Robtard is right about the molecular thing... Jean's power to disintegrate is called "atomizing".

Triple Edit - Jean is the only Class 5 mutant.

AoA is a damn good series

Rogue Jedi
Wow, I conceded to Rob already, DDM wasted all that time haermm

THAT'S funny haermm

Magical spells!!

jaden101

D

But not Dark Phoenix?

I just think that the argument that Jean isn't the same as (Dark) Phoenix is the same as saying that Logan isn't the same as Wolverine. It quite clearly is the same person regardless of their actions for good or evil.

Same applies with...that other thread wink

dadudemon
Wow, I conceded to Rob already, DDM wasted all that time haermm

THAT'S funny haermm

Magical spells!!

Concended or not, I HAD to pwn. You know how important it is that I get my pwn in.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
But not Dark Phoenix?

I don't remember "dark phoenix" but both Magneto and Xavier do say "phoenix."

The official end credits, I believe, show "Dark Phoenix/Jean Gray Jamke Famssen", which would make that name "official" for the film.

Rogue Jedi
Concended or not, I HAD to pwn. You know how important it is that I get my pwn in. I never admitted defeat, I simply accepted that Rob and most others see DP blocking the water, whereas I see it as Jean.

Think about it...Why did Jean block the water? To save her friends. Did you see DP ever being helpful? Nope. She had no ties, she cared about no one, Jean was buried deep within her (teehee).

dadudemon
I never admitted defeat, I simply accepted that Rob and most others see DP blocking the water, whereas I see it as Jean.

Think about it...Why did Jean block the water? To save her friends. Did you see DP ever being helpful? Nope. She had no ties, she cared about no one, Jean was buried deep within her (teehee).

Incorrect, DP clearly cared about many people. She was just psychotic and unstable without her blocks.

Rogue Jedi
Who did the DP side care about? MAYBE Logan, certainly not Scott, she killed him, dude. And she killed Xavier.

dadudemon
Who did the DP side care about? MAYBE Logan, certainly not Scott, she killed him, dude. And she killed Xavier.

No, she cared about Scott. Especially Scott.

She cared about everyone and everything just the same. She was just psychotic and very emotionally unstable.

jaden101

How is that a valid argument. Most murder victims are killed by people who love them.

Rogue Jedi
No, she cared about Scott. Especially Scott.

She cared about everyone and everything just the same. She was just psychotic and very emotionally unstable. Well, I see it the way I see it, not saying it's the right way.

Robtard
I never admitted defeat, I simply accepted that Rob and most others see DP blocking the water, whereas I see it as Jean.

WTF, you're going to backpedal now, despite the massive evidence that Jean is far stronger?

Rogue Jedi

. No, the water block is indisputable, but as I said, I consider that a Jean feat.

You also have DP killing faster, you might wanna know that even if you acknowledged the water block as a Jean feat, you still win with that feat.

Utrigita
Dark Phoenix in a rape stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.