Batgirl,Lady Shiva, Black Canary vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1st. H2H (Arena)

2nd. All Out (batgirl has her bat gadgets, canary can do her cry, adn shiva has whatever she has, cable can use all his powers and has a fully loaded plasma rifle) battle takes place in NYC....

can all 3 ladies take down Nathan????????

shiv
1. Cable wins 6/10 after the fight of his life.

2. Shiva And Batgirl take a long hard look at Cable and decide to stick this one out.

Canary releases a deafening battlecry and charges at her prey, talons outstretched.

BC knocks herself unconscious on Nate's forcefield.

Batgirl: facepalm
Shiva: crylaugh
Cable: angel shifty

Q99
Hand to hand, Cable's a good fight against one of them, but three on one he loses fast.

Full gear is a spite, only BC can do anything.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Q99
Hand to hand, Cable's a good fight against one of them, but three on one he loses fast.

Full gear is a spite, only BC can do anything. that is true..... but who wins the second fight....... your opinion

Prep-Man
Team.

Juk3n
scenerio 2 Cable stomps Hard.

h2h, while i dont think he as skilled technically as Shiva or Batgirl, he is a battle hardened veteren. Probably the MOST battle hardened vetaren in Marvel. But that doesn't count for much in a featureless arena, no room for cunning when it's h2h, only skill. While i think he'd give anyone of them SERIOUS trouble 1v1, Cass and Shiva would handle him.

But he's 20x cooler than everyone else on the field.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Juk3n
scenerio 2 Cable stomps Hard.

h2h, while i dont think he as skilled technically as Shiva or Batgirl, he is a battle hardened veteren. Probably the MOST battle hardened vetaren in Marvel. But that doesn't count for much in a featureless arena, no room for cunning when it's h2h, only skill. While i think he'd give anyone of them SERIOUS trouble 1v1, Cass and Shiva would handle him.

But he's 20x cooler than everyone else on the field. yeah i dont know alot about his H2H skill... ty for mentioning some of it..... his cybernetic strength booste his chance of winning arena H2H, but i still think the ladies would beat him

cable would destroy them in scenario 2 as well.........

iceman24567
H2h he gets beat by any one of them otherwise he wins

Q99
He's actually really good in hand to hand- he spars with Deadpool on good terms (the bionics don't hurt, and physically he's enhanced human overall). Not Shiva/Cass level I'd say, but he might be able to pull some wins against Canary.

None of them can do a lot against, y'know, telepathy. And at max, enough TK to take on Surfer.

vansonbee
Surfer? Don't forget he easily took down Cable, misleading statement there. confused

Cable is average H2H fighter, these girls specialize in fighting... No way he wins scenario #1.

leonidas
average h2h? confused

he's well above average . . . not in their class, but still, average is very misleading.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
Surfer? Don't forget he easily took down Cable, misleading statement there. confused

Not so easily, the fight lasted for several minutes and Surfer's board was broken. It was very *decisive*, no question that Surfer won and controlled the whole battle, but it was still a real fight.

He was lifting the entire island the whole time they were matched up too.

vansonbee
Originally posted by leonidas
average h2h? confused

he's well above average . . . not in their class, but still, average is very misleading. What you consider low, mid, and high?

Juk3n
Originally posted by vansonbee
What you consider low, mid, and high?

On an MA scale he can hold Deadpool and look very good against wolverine. That alone means neither Cass or Shiva is stomping him. but as i said befor etogether they would take him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juk3n
On an MA scale he can hold Deadpool and look very good against wolverine. That alone means neither Cass or Shiva is stomping him. but as i said befor etogether they would take him.

agreed. almost precisely.

iceman24567
Cass , Shiva or Dinah would work Cable over in h2h

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Cass , Shiva or Dinah would work Cable over in h2h

Mindset
No they wouldn't.

iceman24567
Yes they would

leonidas
combined he wouldn't have a chance. individually he could hold his own.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
combined he wouldn't have a chance. individually he could hold his own. thumb up

iceman24567
They would still work him over no expression

Mindset
Come on.

We both know you don't know anything about Cable.

iceman24567
Yeah only read his X-Force stuff and his latest book. I love how he treats Bishop like a two cent hoe

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah only read This is when I knew you were lying.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
This is when I knew you were lying. I have been reading X-force since i was able to read and Jeph Loeb did some decent work with the team just about the only decent work he did actually. And yes i have been keeping up with the current volume of Cable i was tempted to get volume one but i'm broke after getting every Thor comic i could find.

Mindset
So you started with Messiah Complex?

BA DUM TSSH!

iceman24567
F u sad

shiv
Bloodlusted Cable can hold his own against all 3 in hth

But you could say the same for bloodlusted Shiva or Batgirl.

in close quaters 3 v 1 the 1 moves more freely. He/She doesn't have to keep track of teammates and adjust themselves to avoid "friendly fire".

in sport when 2 defensive players moving to intercept an opposition play have to make a quick adjustment they tend to get in each others way.

-Pr-
He's not in the class of either woman in h2h imo. They wreck him.

scenario two, the ladies' biggest advantage is canary's cry. cable can definitely take wins (maybe even the majority).

shiv
Well I kinda disagree. imo Cable is one of the most experienced + skilled hth combatants in 616

It is out of character for Cable to reveal the full extent of his abilities unless a situation calls for it. Because of this his hth feats are not as numerous as "The best there is" for example who's a bit of an attention ho.

For example Weopan X may know a lotta stuff about the ninjas of old and meditation and stuf, but he's never been able to use it to levitate, cloak himself from sabretooth, amp his speed or achieve molecular control over his body.

Cable however has done that several times over. And on each occasion has attempted to hide it or disguise it as tk. The only instance which comes to mind when someone saw the full extent of his MMA skill was when Jean read his mind and knew he wasn't using t.k.

As I see it. In character cable falls hard in round 1.
And bloodlusted Cable wins a slight to healthy majority.

-Pr-
Originally posted by shiv
Well I kinda disagree. imo Cable is one of the most experienced + skilled hth combatants in 616

It is out of character for Cable to reveal the full extent of his abilities unless a situation calls for it. Because of this his hth feats are not as numerous as "The best there is" for example who's a bit of an attention ho.

For example Weopan X may know a lotta stuff about the ninnjas of old and meditation and stuf, but he's never been able to use it to levitate, cloak himself from sabretooth, amp his speed or achieve molecular control over his body.

Cable however has done that several times over. And on each occasion has attempted to hide it or disguise it as tk. The only instance which comes to mind when someone saw the full extent of his MMA skill was when Jean read his mind and knew he wasn't using t.k.

As I see it. In character cable falls hard in round 1
But without the restraints bloodlusted Cable wins a very slight to healthy majority.

even bloodlusted, without his tk or weapons, i see no way he can take the three of them for anything close to a majority.

shiv
Well Maybe a majority is too much. But he can definitely hold his own.

-Pr-
How many MAs would survive a pure hth battle with En sabar Nur and The skorrn

en sabeh nur is no bruce lee. neither was the skorrn, iirc.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's not in the class of either woman in h2h imo. They wreck him.

scenario two, the ladies' biggest advantage is canary's cry. cable can definitely take wins (maybe even the majority). Maybe?

Are you serious?

With powers he rapes.

-Pr-
Maybe?

Are you serious?

With powers he rapes.

i said maybe because i didn't know how strong his tk would be.

shiv
en sabeh nur is no bruce lee. neither was the skorrn, iirc.

hush u!

-Pr-
HUSH U!

laughing out loud

Mindset
Enough to shield himself and mindrape at the very least.

-Pr-
Enough to shield himself and mindrape at the very least.

i forgot about his telepathy. ugh. for some reason i thought this thread was just tk and guns. bleh.

shiv
i forgot about his telepathy. ugh. for some reason i thought this thread was just tk and guns. bleh.

Its hard to think of a guy who has bigger guns than the punisher as a telepath.

Battlehammer

No he not. There are many people more skilled then he is.

For example Weopan X may know a lotta stuff about the ninjas of old and meditation and stuf, but he's never been able to use it to levitate, cloak himself from sabretooth, amp his speed or achieve molecular control over his body.

Wolverine displayed other abilities and styles of MA and has shown and proven his skill time and again verse an array of top tier MA's. Cable has not. Logan can't uses chi due to his mutant powers or some such if not mistaken which is why he doesent, not that he does not posses the skills to. Wolverine has cloaked him self from an array of people with enhance senses. No MA has shown molecular abilities like your suggesting out side Ogun even then only ina spirit like form.

Cable has displayed none of these abilities through MA skill.

He did this through his TK powers not MA skill. when has it ever once been stated he did this through MA training and not becuase of his powers? I gunna call BS on this one. Proof it.

shiv
crylaugh

hi battlehammer

Battlehammer
What a shocker you can't prove something you stated as if it was a fact..........

I not even sure were you came to the conclusion that Cable did all thoses things from skill not his TK, that was never even hinted at to my knowledge.

shiv
rofl

Battlehammer
You keep laughing. how about you show some proof? or admitt it with BS?

shiv
you're a treasure B'

Happy New Year! zorro

Battlehammer
.....you can't even admit you made that up? really now? not surprized or anything, but I am disapointed in you. People can't man up when they state utter BS.

Happy new years to yourself as well

iceman24567
I agree with BH Cable is a very skilled h2h fighter but he's not on any of the ladies level he's closer to Deathsroke level

shiv
How many MAs do you know who can consistently beat a probability altering mutant in straight up hth.

iceman24567
That makes him Shiva, Cassie or even Dinah level? I dont think so

shiv
imo

His most formidable sparring partner

....... > Shiva
....... > Batgirl
....... > Deathstroke
....... > Taskmaster
....... > Deadpool
....... > Batman
....... > Shang Chi
....... > Prometheus
....... > Spiderman
....... > "the best there is"

in unarmed hth.

Please check for the correct context before bringing up out of character feats.

I don't have the energy to post and debate individual feats and claims.

The Nuul
Anyone on the team can take him H2H, hes good but not that good and would lose eventually.

Mindset
He fights Deadpool pretty evenly hth.

The Nuul
They are better at H2H than DP.

Mindset
Nah

shiv
He fights Deadpool pretty evenly hth.

In France, unarmed, with the t-o tearing him apart, he f***ing raped a prepped deadpool in hth.

But I guess no-one here read that issue.

iceman24567
Yeah they are

Mindset
Nope

Battlehammer
Shiv are you going to admitt you stated a bunch of bullshit or not? becuase this is kidna pathetic

Battlehammer
imo

His most formidable sparring partner

....... > Shiva
....... > Batgirl
....... > Deathstroke
....... > Taskmaster
....... > Deadpool
....... > Batman
....... > Shang Chi
....... > Prometheus
....... > Spiderman
....... > "the best there is"

in unarmed hth.

prove it, why do you constantly state bullshit. Her feats arnt even closes to as good as pretty much anyone on the list.

Please check for the correct context before bringing up out of character feats.

I don't have the energy to post and debate individual feats and claims.
yes that person whos traight up state a lie? Thats just laughable coming from you..........or did you forget you just tried to pretend cable leviattes, controls molicules with MA skill and pretends it TK.........

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
or did you forget you just tried to pretend cable leviattes, controls molicules with MA skill and pretends it TK......... I love your spelling...its simply AMAZING big grin

Battlehammer
and I love your comic knowledge it dreadfully painful.

Starscream M
and I love your comic knowledge it dreadfully painful. yet I still know enough to regularly embarrass you lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
yet I still know enough to regularly embarrass you lol
in your delusional mind perhaps.

funny coming from the perosn who constantly pussy out of battle zoneing me........

shiv
Shiv are you going to admitt you stated a bunch of bullshit or not? becuase this is kidna pathetic

Some people enjoy scanning uploading and posting content for time sinks.

That seems pointless to me.

pick up a book or two.

Battlehammer
Some people enjoy scanning uploading and posting content for time sinks.

That seems pointless to me.

pick up a book or two.

in other words your full of shit and trying to save face how wonderful. You can't even grow a pair and man up how pathetic.

Batman-Prime
1. Each Lady is better at h2h, together they stomp.

2. Cable wins.

Q99
I'll mention this is Shiva and Batgirl and a fighter both have trained with. They could probably keep track of all the bodyparts flying with, literally, their eyes closed.

So while they do have to factor in their teammates, for them it'll be like breathing, and they can coordinate complex combos without a word.

shiv
Originally posted by Q99
I'll mention this is Shiva and Batgirl and a fighter both have trained with. They could probably keep track of all the bodyparts flying with, literally, their eyes closed.

So while they have to factor in their teammates, it'll be like breathing,

hard breathing for blondie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.