Pre-Crisis Legion vs Marvel's top tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
LOSH:

Supergirl
Starboy
Green Lantern-Rond Vidar W/Time Cube
Karate Kid
Ferro lad
Wildfire
Reflecto

MU's Top Tiers:

Thor
Quasar
Hulk
Sentry (pre siege)
Black Bolt
Nova
Beta Ray Bill

Fight takes place in space.

quanchi112
So you take dc characters and put them when they were all uber and take away Sentry's latest/greatest feat?

Wow. Pretty fair thread you got there. It's always dc groups vs marvel groups isn't it? Hmmmm, seems familiar to me.

Omega Vision
PC Supergirl comes close to soloing.
This is close to spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
PC Supergirl comes close to soloing.
This is close to spite. If you can see one character soloing from an entire roster of badass vs. a bunch o fmarvel top tiers it is spite.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you can see one character soloing from an entire roster of badass vs. a bunch o fmarvel top tiers it is spite.
You're right, its total spite. But I know some people who will think its not.

quanchi112
You're right, its total spite. But I know some people who will think its not. Who?

Omega Vision
Who?
No one in particular. But there have been plenty of spite matches that certain fanboys thought were close fights or even spite the other way.

quanchi112
No one in particular. But there have been plenty of spite matches that certain fanboys thought were close fights or even spite the other way. This isn't even close to being fair. An entire team of precrisis characters vs. top tiers while also excluding Sentry's latest feat. It's done on purpose if you ask me.

Omega Vision
This isn't even close to being fair. An entire team of precrisis characters vs. top tiers while also excluding Sentry's latest feat. It's done on purpose if you ask me.
Most likely Prep feared that giving the Sentry his latest feat would either (1) make it spite in favor of Team Marvel or (2) bring up another interminable argument about whether of not the feat counts. If either of those are true then he over-compensated and made it DC spite.

quanchi112
Most likely Prep feared that giving the Sentry his latest feat would either (1) make it spite in favor of Team Marvel or (2) bring up another interminable argument about whether of not the feat counts. If either of those are true then he over-compensated and made it DC spite. So giving the marvel side a chance is making it spite?

No, he clearly made it one sided to favor dc.

Omega Vision
So giving the marvel side a chance is making it spite?

No, he clearly made it one sided to favor dc.
Well the Sentry could conceivably blast apart the entire DC team in one go so I'd say it would be possible spite.

I'm not arguing its spite but Prep Man is usually good about making fair matchups in good confidence.

BattleMage
Well the Sentry could conceivably blast apart the entire DC team in one go so I'd say it would be possible spite.

I'm not arguing its spite but Prep Man is usually good about making fair matchups in good confidence. Agreed.

Prep-Man
Remember, Reflecto is in the lineup. I'm not sure if Sentry can withstand his OWN attacks.

quanchi112

I'm not arguing its spite but Prep Man is usually good about making fair matchups in good confidence. What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.