colossus vs thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place at the x mansion on the football field.

students and teachers are present and have taken seats to watch the main event.

forcefields have bn erected around the football field to keep everyone safe thx to those with TK abilities who have pooled their powers together.

thunderstrike had come to remove one of the students off campus his son. he was stopped b/c no one recognized him as the child's father since his ex wife had remarried and his name was not on the forms.

snoopdogg
Big C.

Wild Shadow
i'll pick my man Thunderstrike. he has one hell of a reason to win here.

KingD19
While he was filling in for Thor, I would have given Thunderstrike the easy win.

But as Thunderstrike, he might be in Colossus' league, but he's not winning.

leonidas
good match. peter's durability would make things tough. TS would give a greta fight and could take a couple imo, but pete for the slight majority.

Wild Shadow
can colossus be blinded in metal form? i recall TS accidentally permanently blinded mongoose when he used it as a tactic to get him off him.

if strike tries the same tactic it would leave colossus at a serious disadvantage.

darthgoober
Thunderstrike's tough to get a guage on powerwise. Inside his own series he was normally portrayed as being inept and unsure of his abilities but outstide his series he was often portrayed as a powerhouse and the next best thing to Thor.

Wild Shadow
he only seemed that way because they focus on his pacifist nature in his series and how he would try to avoid physical violence unless it was necessary. which made him a big target when facing his rogue gallery and getting embarrassed. i think he has the power and physical skills to give colossus a good tussle seeing as he wants to rescue his kid from a place he views to be dangerous

snoopdogg
Wasn't Thunderstrike like a 50 tonner?

Wild Shadow
hell to the F'n no!!! no matter what u have heard or read from a marvel bio he is far above the 50 ton range. he may not be a clear 100+ but he isnt too far behind from his comic feat showings in his TS personal. i say he is at least a 80 to low end 100 tonner.

bye the bye the marvel bio had him with a asgardian average body of 30 ton strength i wanted to cry when i saw it.

snoopdogg
What sort of strength related feats does he have?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
can colossus be blinded in metal form? i recall TS accidentally permanently blinded mongoose when he used it as a tactic to get him off him.

if strike tries the same tactic it would leave colossus at a serious disadvantage. Colossus still gets blind even in metal form.

TS differ from Thor by power, strength, and tricks/tactics. I can see TS taking slight majority over Colossus by tactics & magical hammer (hurts).
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What sort of strength related feats does he have? Getting trash by Juggernaut in same way Colossus would of, I recalled.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by vansonbee

Getting trash by Juggernaut in same way Colossus would of, I recalled. I recall Thunderstrike getting trashed in a way big C never has by Juggernaut. You have scans of their fight?

Wild Shadow
well off the top of my head i dont recall him actually lifting and bench pressing an object but i have seen him lock hands and wpns and struggle and strain against beings like bloodaxe that was easily his physical equal when in his thor personal. although weaker in his TS form he has managed to hold back and trade punches for a limited time with bloodaxe. he has even managed to temporarily over power him with a last ditch effort punch and maneuver. Strike is aware that he is no longer equal to bloodaxe physically but he isnt too far below him that he cant temporarily match him.

in the infinity watch series when the avengers invaded monster island maxam stated while fighting both herc and thunderstrike that they were easily his physical equal.

strike also helped absorbing man set up a fight with titania and she hulk. when the fight got out of hand and everyone started fighting and cheating TS created a large deep ravine with a mace strike to the ground causing absorbing man to get lost inside of it and help ending the fight.

he also helped his avenger team fight namor and his underwater team. during the fight both herc and strike engaged tiger shark and namor underwater.

i think it is fair to say he is far above the 30 ton range especially when cap stated to his ppl that strike would be fine that he was similar to his predecessor.

again not saying he is a 100+ tonner but he isnt too far below the 100 ton if his feats are any indication.

also the jugg moment was his 1st fight in his new body and wasnt aware of odin's shotty work. so he got walked over by a foward moving jugg no shame not like colossus hasnt had that happen to him or even hulk.

TS did get back up and dust himself off, no worries.

Warlord
can Eric use all his powers or is it a slugfest?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
can Eric use all his powers or is it a slugfest?

whatever fits his personal and comic showing feats while taking into account the setup and situation plus his CIS. smokin'

darthgoober
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What sort of strength related feats does he have?
He was acknowledged as being in the same range as Herc and Maxam by the narrator when the Avengers attacked the Infinity Watch on Monster Island...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by darthgoober
He was acknowledged as being in the same range as Herc and Maxam by the narrator when the Avengers attacked the Infinity Watch on Monster Island... Maybe, but he's never demonstrated that kind of power has he?

Wild Shadow
what does he need to show doing to consider his strength lvl?

he was able to fight off and hold back tiger shark underwater. no expression

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what does he need to show doing to consider his strength lvl?

he was able to fight off and hold back tiger shark underwater. no expression Oh, he's definately Hercules level now.

KingD19
While he was fighting for the Avengers, he was basically a clone of Thor, and in his league. However, once Thor came back, and Thunderstrike came into being, he was overall far less powerful, but still a force.

snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of Thunderstrike's fight with Juggernaut? He seemed to be outpowered against Tiger Shark.

Wild Shadow
now would be a perfect time for a thunderstrike respect thread. shifty

http://www.comicvine.com/thunderstrike/29-7611/all-images/108-212503/189164-thunderstrike/105-272135/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.