Ashoka tano vs bastilla shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
kotor legend vs clone wars hooker looking lady

who wins

saber
force
all out?

KingD19
I'd actually give Ashoka a slight edge in saber use, even though Bastilla was a fully fledged Knight and fought Revan, she's never gone up against anybody with Ashoka's unique style, she probably won't know how to respond.

Force = Bastilla in a stomp

All Out = Bastilla again.

Lord Lucien
The teenage freak has been given to much ability in the Clone Wars from the writers for Bastila to win.

Darth Truculent
Bastila. Ashoka is still a Padawan.

Ms.Marvel
... ashouka has done things with youngling level combat ability that other knights and masters have been hard pressed to do.

mattatom
She's nearing a female Gary Stu.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
She's nearing a female Gary Stu.

So, you mean a Mary Sue...

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
So, you mean a Mary Sue... Exactly.

Darth Truculent
I sure hope they don't try to make her a Galen Marek. She already uses the reverse grip. Bleh.

Jamefril
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
... ashouka has done things with youngling level combat ability that other knights and masters have been hard pressed to do.

So has Bastilla! Battle Meditation, mastering a duel blade as a padawan.

mattatom
She had a natural affinity for Battle Meditation. Her main skill. The latter i'll give you.

Ms.Marvel
"mastered" meaning what lol? and who says she was a master?

mattatom
Possibly being able to spin it without decapitating herself? No but seriously Wookiepedia has "skilled duelist" thats it.

truejedi
and wookipedia isn't a source anyway, so we are back to nothing. It is very possible she never uses her lightsaber except to lose to Marek anyway, so who knows?

mattatom
MaLAk. Damnit, get your retarded characters right. However, you would be right, but Vandar makes an off the cut comment in the dialogue about Bastila being good with a saber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.