Superman vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
The battle takes place in an Egyptian desert. Who wins between these two god-like super-powered beings?

Juntai
laughing

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Magneto1982
The battle takes place in an Egyptian desert. Who wins between these two god-like super-powered beings? The one that its closest to Godhood.... confused

r0nm0n88
superman wins 10 out of 10, in a somewhat difficult fashion.

iceman24567
Superman easily

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman easily Against Classic NoneJobber Apoc?... confused

iceman24567
Against any Apoc no expression

The Nuul
Wow, Supes shit stomps.

Bentley
Speed blitz and heat vision are among those things that can simply wipe Apoc off the face of earth.

JakeTheBank
lol

Yeah, Apocalypse loses. Again.

Omega Vision
Big Blue stomps. I feel sorry for all the Apocalypse fans on this forum, finding good matches for him must be hard.

quanchi112
Superman wins.

galactusischere
Apoc loses but in no way gets stomped. He can easily avoid Supes heat vision.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Bentley
Speed blitz and heat vision are among those things that can simply wipe Apoc off the face of earth.

Nope.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/newet-p47.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/newet-p48.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/newet-p49.jpg

He easily defeats Ikaris who is Wonder Woman level.

Sasaraixx
Clark.

Mshinu
No love for the First One?

He has reflexes to keep up btw.

kgkg
Superman

illadelph12
I'm probably one of the biggest Apoc supporters on the board, but Supes is too fast for Apocalypse, and until Marvel establishes that he can move anywhere near light speed, Supes would dominate.

However, on equal speed terms (both capable of C), my money's on Apoc.

galactusischere
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'm probably one of the biggest Apoc supporters on the board, but Supes is too fast for Apocalypse, and until Marvel establishes that he can move anywhere near light speed, Supes would dominate.

Apoc can teleport though. Teleportation>Speed.
But Poccy does lose.

carver9
Originally posted by illadelph12

Superman cant fight at light speed.

As for the battle, I give this to Supes. Apocalypse showings puts him below supes. If they put Apocalypse at the level that he's suppose to be at, he should be able to solo the jla BUT that will never happen.

redhotrash
I dont see how Apoc's powerset would get him a win against the JLA no matter how he is written. His TP I dont think is better than Manhunter's, he isnt matching strength with Supes, and the rest of the team is too versatile. Supes, Flash, or WW should be able to overwhelm him.

galactusischere
Originally posted by redhotrash
I dont see how Apoc's powerset would get him a win against the JLA no matter how he is written. His TP I dont think is better than Manhunter's, he isnt matching strength with Supes, and the rest of the team is too versatile. Supes, Flash, or WW should be able to overwhelm him.

Having the ability to become as strong as he wants is one of hes powers. Though hes never used it as far as I know.
Apoc can turn hes body into kryptonite or adamantium, giving that he has studied their properties.

If he is written to hes best, he should be able to take them out.

redhotrash
The strength thing I can see, but he still wont have them in the h2h department, not to mention once you get over a thousand tons, its just for showing off. Ive never seen him change himself into anything like adamantium. I believe his control over his molecules are limited to being able to shapeshift, not change their composition. Even then he doesnt have the speed to keep up. Stryfe was beating him down with his barehands at one point.

galactusischere
The strength thing I can see, but he still wont have them in the h2h department, not to mention once you get over a thousand tons, its just for showing off. Ive never seen him change himself into anything like adamantium. I believe his control over his molecules are limited to being able to shapeshift, not change their composition. Even then he doesnt have the speed to keep up. Stryfe was beating him down with his barehands at one point.

He has turned hes body into functioning weapons and different kinds of metals before. Though I don't think he has ever changed into adamantium before. BUT if he has studied its properties then he might be able to replicate it.

Plus Apoc has the ability to teleport. An ability which would come in handy against people faster than him.

redhotrash
Flash travels faster than instant teleportation. Dont ask how lol... I'd say Supes and Wonderwoman also wouldnt have much trouble with that either.

iceman24567
He isn't changing into kryptonite erm

galactusischere
Flash travels faster than instant teleportation. Dont ask how lol... I'd say Supes and Wonderwoman also wouldnt have much trouble with that either. DIana without her lasso would be easily disposed of. All Nur needs is a spear or sword to throw at her JUST LIKE CRUCIFER and that will be that.
Superman and Flash I believe can take out Poccy written like he is, even without the jobbing.

iceman24567
Diana would dodge a sword throw or block it with her powerful bracers erm.

redhotrash
I'd agree, shes supposed to be one of the top tier DC h2h fighters, but backed with a crazy power set, I can see her taking Apocalypse, though the idea of him caught in her lasso is embarassing

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
Diana would dodge a sword throw or block it with her powerful bracers erm. Then why didn't she block it when Crucifer threw it at her? And Apoc is going to be even stronger and faster than that.

redhotrash
Same reason Flash gets tagged by guys who cant even break the sound barrier, it promotes good storytelling.

galactusischere
Same reason Flash gets tagged by guys who cant even break the sound barrier, it promotes good storytelling.
And the same reason the X-men, and Avengers aren't dead by now. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
And the same reason the X-men, and Avengers aren't dead by now. stick out tongue
X-Men<<<most Avengers Lineups<Core JLA

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
X-Men<<<most Avengers Lineups<Core JLA

Not really. There are X-men line ups better than both other teams.
Anyways Superman and Flash can beat Apoc, Diana can't.

redhotrash
Superman really only has a few powers that Diana doesnt, none of which he'd need to beat Apocalypse. He edges her in strength and speed a bit, but her h2h skills are way above his. That combined with the weapons she brings should make up the difference in this fight

galactusischere
Superman really only has a few powers that Diana doesnt, none of which he'd need to beat Apocalypse. He edges her in strength and speed a bit, but her h2h skills are way above his. That combined with the weapons she brings should make up the difference in this fight

Superman has durability >>>>>> to Diana's.
A Superman that goes all out >>> Diana in strenght.

Superman gets a 6-7/10 on Apoc, while Diana gets a 3/10 IMO.

redhotrash
Superman's base durability is much better, but her bracers would be impervious to anything Apocalypse can throw at her. I'd give Superman 8 or 9/10 and Diana 7 or 8/10. Im going to make a thread for it though to see what everyone else thinks, I may be off.

shiv
WW 0/10 Against Pocs shields and TK.

Poc telekinetically scrambles supermans brain with tp and tk.

tk bubble in the brain > WW

imo.

redhotrash
Show me Apocaylpse doing anything remotely like that.

batdude123
Having the ability to become as strong as he wants is one of hes powers. Though hes never used it...

K, thx.

DIana without her lasso would be easily disposed of. All Nur needs is a spear or sword to throw at her JUST LIKE CRUCIFER and that will be that.

lmao.

Not really.

Really.

shiv
well redhotrash, Poc is a low level telekinetic and a powerful energy manipulator he should be able to temporarily frazzle supermans motor neuron function long enough to stop him and form a force-field around his brain. Apocalypse's tp can help stun superman, after alll he is a more powerful telepath than Max Lord.

There are many showings of Poc working with energy and Forcefields to support the claim

galactusischere
Originally posted by batdude123
K, thx.

lmao.

Really.

If u have something to add, then please do. Its a fact that Crucifer would have killed Diana if it weren't for the Amazons healing her. Even after that she could barely get up and stand. If you have something to add to this then by all means go to the WW vs Apoc thread.
As soon as Diana touches Apoc, APoc would merge hes body with her.

Xplosive
Superman wins.

shiv
Pocs hf will keep him in the fight long enough to oneshot Clark.

Sasaraixx
DIana without her lasso would be easily disposed of. All Nur needs is a spear or sword to throw at her JUST LIKE CRUCIFER and that will be that.

Wow. . . just wow.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by shiv
Pocs hf will keep him in the fight long enough to oneshot Clark.
Apocalypse could be three times as powerful and he still would never one shot Superman.

Q99
Uh, I take it whoever wrote the spear thing forgot that Diana had a healing factor? Or bracers? And presumably it was enchanted too, it's not like Diana isn't tough enough to take very major stab wounds even if they cause some bleeding. Not to mention that it's from a storyline with famous PIS (vampires normally burst into flame when drinking Superman's blood).

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, I take it whoever wrote the spear thing forgot that Diana had a healing factor? Or bracers? And presumably it was enchanted too, it's not like Diana isn't tough enough to take very major stab wounds even if they cause some bleeding. Not to mention that it's from a storyline with famous PIS (vampires normally burst into flame when drinking Superman's blood).

Not to mention that we're ignoring the large speed gap between the two characters and assuming that even "if" he'd be able to pierce her skin, he'd also be able to get past her defenses.

carver9
CIS is on, Diana wont be fighting apoc at the fashion that you all are stating and Superman wont either. I could see Apoc pulling some wins, but the majority, no. If he use those excellent powers that he has at his possession the way that they are suppose to be used, he should be able to f*** Superman up but we all know that he wont.

By the way, whatever powers he think of, he can have and he has shown this on numerous of occasions.

Superman 7/10 due to apoc being a moron. Hell, even wolverine took out an avatar of apocalypse that had the same powers as him.

shiv
Apocalypse could be three times as powerful and he still would never one shot Superman.

idk Max pretty much raped Clark with TP.

While Kent is wailing on Pocl Nur could kill Superman on the astral plane then possess the kryptonian.

I mean we've all seen J-Poc possess people with strong resistence to telepathy several times. Non Jobber should be able to at least stun Supes momentarily with his psionics.

Once stunned poc could phase his hand into supermans neck then make it solid.

Apocalypse can regenerate a hand. Superman can't regenerate a neck.

Q99
idk Max pretty much raped Clark with TP.

Note, by subtly building up conditioning over years and years.

shiv
yeah but Apoc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Max.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Q99
Note, by subtly building up conditioning over years and years.
Yup, Max' stuff did not happen over night. Notice that this hold could not be broken and was far, far, far stronger than something he could/would have accomplished by wrestling control over Clark's psyche. This is neither a testament to Clark's weakness to telepathy, nor is it an incident that proves a telepath would need years to gain control. What Max did was gain -absolute- control, and like he told Diana, it could not be broken.

shiv
Well Poc doesn't need to gain absolute control he just needs to stun superman.

Kris Blaze
Well Poc doesn't need to gain absolute control he just needs to stun superman.
Exactly.

To win in a KMC match you do not need to establish anywhere near the degree of control Max had.

carver9
All of that is irrelevant since we still know Superman is winning this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Exactly.

To win in a KMC match you do not need to establish anywhere near the degree of control Max had.
He still will be hard pressed to achieve any control. Superman has good tp resistance and has one of the strongest wills in all of DC.

Warlord
Superman unless Apocalypse can drain his energy which I don't see happening

Kris Blaze
He still will be hard pressed to achieve any control. Superman has good tp resistance and has one of the strongest wills in all of DC.
Will only matters in mind control though, there are better ways for telepaths to win fights. I guess it's hard to say that any defense or offense is a sure method considering how many different ways telepathy has been depicted over the years. Like I said, Maxwell Lord's incident doesn't help or harm Superman here. Just like it does not help or harm any telepath.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
Superman unless Apocalypse can drain his energy which I don't see happening
Apocalypse has a load of powers but he isn't particularly world beating in his use of any of them. He isn't a Triumph level energy manipulator.

Mshinu
What Apoc would to if Supes tried heat vision:

http://www.ensabahnur.net/images/freshdose.jpg
http://www.ensabahnur.net/images/diversion.jpg

shiv
Apocalypse is only pwning Nate Grey in the Background wink

TheTyrant
Apocalypse 7/10.
Superman can't hurt a non-jobbing Apoc. Not with his fists, not with BFR, not with his heat vision.
Apoc grows to be 20000 feet tall and flicks the planet and breaks it in half.

TheTyrant
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocregernate.png

chomperx9
id want apoc to win but to be honest i think superman is faster and stronger. there for he has more advantages over apoc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.