Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Deacon Frost (Blade) versus Blackheart (Ghost Rider)....

Deacon is as he was after he obtained the blood God powers. Blackheart is as he was after he read the contract of San Veganza, and claimed the 1000 souls.

They fight at night, in the cemetery where Ghost Rider pwned Blackheart. Anything goes.

Rogue Jedi
La Magra, the blood God, I couldnt remember the name earlier.

Rogue Jedi
Wow, this is a good matchup. No one?

dadudemon
Post count +1 for DDM.

Rogue Jedi
Troll.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Troll.

I thought I was doing you a favor by posting in your thread...guess you don't want me around.

I'll be leaving, now.

Rogue Jedi
Butthurt Emo.

Impediment
Deacon was a young upstart vamp with delusions of grandeur.

Yes, he did obtain god-like powers when La Magra came unto him, but Blackheart is a hell born entity.

Shit, the only reason Blackheart was defeated was because of Ghost Rider's Penance Stare. Frost was defeated with an anti-coagulant, FFS.

I say the hell born entity molests the vamp upstart like a catholic priest does an altar boy.

Rogue Jedi
But how? Frost regened immediately when Blade cut him in two, he regened far faster than BH did. Faster too.

Impediment
Blade had man made pharmaceuticals.

Blackheart needs none of such. He is of divine essence.

Am I wrong?

Rogue Jedi
No, but I still don't see how he hurts Deacon. He has none of Blades tools.

Impediment
No, but I still don't see how he hurts Deacon. He has none of Blades tools.

This is true.

Still, BH is a Hell-born entity. Surely he has some sort of hellish weapons/power that could trump Blade's.

Just FYI, I have only seen Ghost Rider once. I may need some help.

Rogue Jedi
Well, BH was badass, but as I said, Deacon can regen immediately from anything BH was shown using onscreen. He has no soul, so BH cant turn him to ash. But then again, Deacon cant hurt BH.

Stalemate?

Impediment
Well, BH was badass, but as I said, Deacon can regen immediately from anything BH was shown using onscreen. He has no soul, so BH cant turn him to ash. But then again, Deacon cant hurt BH.

Stalemate?

Welllll.................who's to say Frost has no soul? He is, in fact, a human who was turned with the vamp "virus". As was explained by the hot black chick M.D. in the film.

KingD19
Blackheart freezes him with a touch. / thread

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Welllll.................who's to say Frost has no soul? He is, in fact, a human who was turned with the vamp "virus". As was explained by the hot black chick M.D. in the film.

Now we're gonna have an argument as to what a Vampire is? haermm I think for the threads sake we should assume Frost has no soul.

She was taking out of her ass, the vamp Frost wasted said it more accurately with "You arent a pureblood, you were turned."

Impediment
Now we're gonna have an argument as to what a Vampire is? haermm I think for the threads sake we should assume Frost has no soul.

She was taking out of her ass, the vamp Frost wasted said it more accurately with "You arent a pureblood, you were turned."

Negatory.

"You were turned".

He was human, in fact.

Humans have souls, no? From a religious standpoint, of course.

A turned human into vamp may still have a soul.

Why argue?

I mean, how was she talking out of her ass?

Rogue Jedi
Negatory.

"You were turned".

He was human, in fact.

Humans have souls, no? From a religious standpoint, of course.

A turned human into vamp may still have a soul.

Why argue?

I mean, how was she talking out of her ass? She was trying to piss Deacon off. After all, how much can one learn ina day or two about the vampire virus?

Louis from IWTV was human, was turned, and told Lestat "You condemned me to hell." I took that as he lost his soul when he was turned. Different movie, I know, just saying.

OK, a turned human may have a soul, if Frost has a soul, this is a cakewalk for BH, where's the fun in that? Much more entertaining to figure out how they would destroy one another.

Impediment
Still, Frost "may, in fact have a soul". As you just pointed out.

There is no more room left for discussion.

He's done for, sir.

Rogue Jedi
"May, in fact" does not mean "Does."

Impediment
"May, in fact" does not mean "Does."

Okay. How can we be absolutely sure?

Rogue Jedi
Okay. How can we be absolutely sure? I'll rewatch the movie in the next few days.

Rogue Jedi
One thing though, La Magra, Blood "God." Do Gods have souls?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_%28film%29#La_Magra

La Magra

One of the major plots of the film was to prevent Frost from raising La Magra, the Vampire blood god, and causing a vampire apocalypse. When Frost successfully became La Magra he gained certain powers, making him almost invincible. Each ability he gained was from the twelve pure bloods (Ashe, Cianteto, Dragonetti, Faustinas who held two seats, Ligaroo, Lemure, Kobejitsu, Lobishomen, Von Esper, Upier, and Pallintine) sacrificed in the ritual. Some of those powers/abilities include:

* Far superior strength and speed from that of a regular vampire.

* Red, bulging eyes.

* Instant regeneration of lost limbs.

* Impervious to silver due to Blade's blood

* The ability to walk during the day due to Blade's blood.

* The ability to turn any humans in his path into vampires instantly. (This is open to debate since Dr. Karen Jenson was in the same area where La Magra and Blade's battle took place and was not instantly turned, though it's a probability that La Magra needs to concentrate his powers in order to achieve the turning.)

* The ability to control minds, matter and the elements. (Gained from the Faustinas tribe)

* The ability to shed his skin, turning into a ball of fire to stalk his prey methodically. (Gained from the Ligaroo tribe.)

The majority of these powers were never seen or mentioned in the film since Frost's reign as La Magra was short-lived, but it is believed that since all of the pure bloods' spirits lived within Frost's body, he would have gained their abilities as well.

Impediment
These feats weren't on film.

Movie feats only, sir.

Rogue Jedi
OK. Do Gods have souls? It's common knowledge that most movie Vampires have no souls, that they died during the turn, but I guess that's out the window here.

BTW: What you are saying is like saying Luke Skywalker has zero midichlorians because the word midichlorians is never mentioned in the OT.

dadudemon
OK. Do Gods have souls? It's common knowledge that most movie Vampires have no souls, that they died during the turn, but I guess that's out the window here.

Correct, because the Vampires turned vampires due t oa virus.

BTW: What you are saying is like saying Luke Skywalker has zero midichlorians because the word midichlorians is never mentioned in the OT.

You know, tons of OT fanboys actually reject the cholorians completely as stupid and rubbish. That wouldn't be a far off stretch.

But, no, it's not a bad comment by Imp, at all. The Vamps have souls in the Blade films since their vampirism comes from a virus, not eternal damnation.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Correct, because the Vampires turned vampires due t oa virus.

You know, tons of OT fanboys actually reject the cholorians completely as stupid and rubbish. That wouldn't be a far off stretch.

But, no, it's not a bad comment by Imp, at all. The Vamps have souls in the Blade films since their vampirism comes from a virus, not eternal damnation. Well, he's right and wrong. It's never said that they do not have souls, but it's also never said that they DO have souls.

So I guess the 30 days of night vampires have souls, the Anne Rice vampires have souls, the Underworld vampires have souls. Silly me.

dadudemon
Well, he's right and wrong. It's never said that they do not have souls, but it's also never said that they DO have souls.

Since it's Marvel, the DO have souls. awesome

So I guess the 30 days of night vampires have souls, the Anne Rice vampires have souls, the Underworld vampires have souls. Silly me.

Yes, any vampire that had turned into a vampire through a virus is not a damned one..etc. Only those vampire stories that DO have them being damned soulless ones, are damned soulless ones.

Double edit - And Gods have souls in Marvel, too. I remember reading something about Thor's soul getting captured by Mephisto....from waaaaay long ago.

Rogue Jedi
And heeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go, more Marvel bullshit, as if it has any place here......

dadudemon
And heeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go, more Marvel bullshit, as if it has any place here......

It does, especially with Marvel movies. wink

Rogue Jedi
You know, if we are gonna go strictly by screen feats, I dont recall BH ever doing the "turn to ash" attack on anyone other than humans.

Frost wasnt human.

Bonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

dadudemon
You know, if we are gonna go strictly by screen feats, I dont recall BH ever doing the "turn to ash" attack on anyone other than humans.

Frost wasnt human.

Bonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

In that case, Frost was never seen attacking gods, so his attacks would be uneffective aginst Blackheart.

Booooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng. (Cept, what I said is actually true...so my mock joke fails, completely.)

Lemme try a different way...

Deacon was pwned by an old man and his home chemistry set.

Boooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

Kazenji
Well, BH was badass, ?

More like he was Shithouse for the movie version.....

Rogue Jedi
No no no, the attack worked only on humans, Frost aint human, therefore it won't work on him. Screen feats and shit. BH literally showed nothing onscreen that would even faze Deacon.

Deacon was pwned by Blade and the chemical weapon she created. BH has no brilliant doctor to help him here.

Utrigita
What about the Freeze people thing that BH has? Couldn't he just Freeze Deacon?

Rogue Jedi
Nope, he did that to humans only, Deacon aint human.

dadudemon
No no no, the attack worked only on humans, Frost aint human, therefore it won't work on him. Screen feats and shit. BH literally showed nothing onscreen that would even faze Deacon.

Deacon was pwned by Blade and the chemical weapon she created. BH has no brilliant doctor to help him here.

BH is more powerful than Deacon in every single way possible. Get this: strength, intelligence, speed, durability. That's all four major categories. On top of that, he literally has Magical Spells.

Look, you heard "god" in Blade, and thought it would be a good match-up. I understand that...I might have done the same thing myslef. But you need to understand that it is literally "god" in title only, and is not even close to being a god, by marvel standards (yes, movie too).

Rogue Jedi
Speed and durability go to Frost, he moved and regened faster than BH. WAY faster.

No, I watched Frost in the final fight and thought it would be a good matchup.

Impediment
OK, a turned human may have a soul, if Frost has a soul, this is a cakewalk for BH, where's the fun in that? Much more entertaining to figure out how they would destroy one another.

Not to me it isn't. Frost was turned? He has a soul? He's done for.

That is PRECISELY what I am saying. In Ep. 4 ANH, Obi Wan tells Luke that The Force is a field that surrounds us and penetrates us. He makes no mention of microscopic organisms that grant you powers.

It wasn't until Ep. 1 TPM did Qui Gon bring up midichlorians having to do with The Force.

On screen feats only.

So the son of Satan can freeze humans, devour souls, ride the winds, meld into shadow, etc., but can't freeze vampires? I call bullshit on that one.

And, I might add, Deacon is alive.

Dr. Karen Jenson was talking shit to Frost when she had been abducted.

"Where'd you get those scars, Deacon?"

Then she mentioned that she had cured herself with her antidote, and that she could do the same to him.

Hypothetically, if Deacon took the vamp antidote and became human again, he would, very much, be alive and human WITH A SOUL.

Blaze killed Blackheart/Legion only because he had access to Hellfire-based weaponry and his Penance stare.

Blade killed Frost with a damn anti-coagulant

Frost has no projectile weaponry like BH does. Frost can't meld into shadow like BH can. Frost may be the "uber vamp" while having La Magra's power, but he is still a non-angelic/demonic entity like BH is. The only thing Frost has going for him is his regen powers and his speed. And we all saw how far those powers got him, oh...........5 measley minutes after he got them.

Frost dies. Hard.

/thread.

--------------------------------------------------------

Also:

The definition of vampire sways radically from movie to movie.

The vampires in the Anne Rice movies did, in fact, "die" to become an undead creature.

The vampires in The Lost Boys did not die, rather it stems from an unseen force/curse, which is why Michael turned back into a human after Max, the "head vampire" was killed.

The same above scenario with the movie "Fright Night" when Jerry died.

The same scenario, again, in Bram Stoker's Dracula. The Count dies, and Mina turns human again.

Honestly, I think that the Blade movies are the only ones that identify vampires can be born "pure" or humans turned via some kind of genetic virus that endows vamp powers, yet their own blood cannot sustain hemoglobin.

I could be wrong, though. I don't watch a lot of vamp flicks. There are so many shitty ones and so few good ones.

Rogue Jedi
Was BH shown freezing vampires?

Nope.

Speculate all you like, fact is he never froze a vampire onscreen, much less the ****in Blood God. Soul or not, it was never shown working on a vampire.

"Deacon?"

"Not anymore."

Yeah, BH has all those cool powers, a shitload more than Deacon, but again I ask, HOW does he take Deacon out?

Impediment
"Deacon?"

"Not anymore."

Yeah, BH has all those cool powers, a shitload more than Deacon, but again I ask, HOW does he take Deacon out?

Frost was a young, upstart vamp who wanted to worm his way into power by any means necessary.

Dude just obtained uber power. He was talking as if he were high on something. At least, that's what I gathered.

dHmpMZ3K9Wg

Going by on screen feats, BH displayed nothing more than uber regen ability.

Sure, Frost got sliced in half by Blade, but a stream of blood cought cought the top half of his body, pulled it back, and then regened.

BH got shot to Jell-O. And his gooey ass still came together and regened.

My opinion? Even as "Legion", BH still has all of his original powers and trumps Frost with his demon powers he showed on screen.

Rogue Jedi
Well, considering when Blade cut Deacon in half Deacon was already regening a microsecond later, he'd be able to regen even faster than BH if he were shot to "Jello."

Look, I know BH has way more powers, but I still don't see how he catches Deacon, much less destroys him.

Impediment
Why not consider that a demon is more powerful than a human-turned-vampire who was killed with man made anti-coagulants?

Rogue Jedi
Way more powers=More powerful, I acknowledged it already. But as I said, how does BH put him down?

And Deacon isn't exactly a pushover, remember how they described La Magra turning everyone in his path into a vampire, like a hurricane?

Impediment
Way more powers=More powerful, I acknowledged it already. But as I said, how does BH put him down?

And Deacon isn't exactly a pushover, remember how they described La Magra turning everyone in his path into a vampire, like a hurricane?

Did it happen on screen?

I'll wait............................................................................

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Rogue Jedi
It was implied, said about La Magra, same thing. Like Agent 47 being "An expert in all forms of combat" and Swagger being "The best." If its said, implied or shown, it counts here. Unless it is a scene where someone is obviously exaggerating, like when Buscemi said Mariachi was "The biggest Mexican he had ever seen."

Impediment
"Said" or "Implied" is nil here in the MVF.

On screen feats, sir.

Impediment
Shown or seen is canon.

Rogue Jedi
We've been using "said, implied or shown" from day one, you changing the rules all of a sudden?

Impediment
We've been using "said, implied or shown" from day one, you changing the rules all of a sudden?

When have I ever said that "said or implied" is canon here?

Again:

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

So, what is SEEN ON SCREEN!

No. I'm not changing rules. I'm not going to go through this again.

Rogue Jedi
I'm just saying, when we were debating Swagger versus 47, we used what was shown, implied and said, as well as alot of other threads.

You might wanna amend the rules, "What is said or implied does not count, only what is shown", because alot of posers here still use "Said or implied."

Impediment
I'm just saying, when we were debating Swagger versus 47, we used what was shown, implied and said, as well as alot of other threads.

You might wanna amend the rules, "What is said or implied does not count, only what is shown", because alot of posers here still use "Said or implied."

OK.

I was absent for that thread. I had a lot going on and did not have time to participate. Whatever was "implied"" is horse shit.

That thread is dead. Moving on.

See MVF Golden Rule, sir.

Rogue Jedi
Okiedokie, from no on what is said or implied means nothing, I can roll with that. Only what we see.

The thread is alive. It is alive!!!!

Impediment
Go on wit yo bad self.

Rogue Jedi
Just saying, I haven't been shown a way BH takes Deacon down. Vice versa, to be fair.

Impediment
I stand by what I said earlier, sir.

Hell-born entity vs. uber vamp.

Rogue Jedi
OK, how does BH beat him?

Impediment
BRB.

Rogue Jedi
He beats him with a Big Red Ball?

dadudemon
Was BH shown freezing vampires?

Nope.

Speculate all you like, fact is he never froze a vampire onscreen, much less the ****in Blood God. Soul or not, it was never shown working on a vampire.

"Deacon?"

"Not anymore."

Don't be silly. It's magic, not some sort of science thing.

dadudemon
It was implied, said about La Magra, same thing. Like Agent 47 being "An expert in all forms of combat" and Swagger being "The best." If its said, implied or shown, it counts here. Unless it is a scene where someone is obviously exaggerating, like when Buscemi said Mariachi was "The biggest Mexican he had ever seen."

Right, and calling Deacon a "god" on any level is definitely an exaggeration.

Whereas, calling BH a "god" is not and exaggeration in any way shape or form. He's even more powerful than his father, who happens to be the supreme ruler/god of Hell. no expression

dadudemon
This is how he beats frost:

He simply looks at him, and turns him into ash. Just the same as he did to any other flesh. erm

/thread.

Now that that is out of the way, let's move onto another thread.

Rogue Jedi
No sir, afraid not, it was never shown working on a vampire. Vampires have a core temperature of 50 degrees, they aint human, not in any way.

BH's freeze ash thingie was shown working on humans only.

If we dont SEE it, it never happened.

Rogue Jedi
Don't be silly. It's magic, not some sort of science thing. Science that worked on humans, not vampires.

dadudemon
Science that worked on humans, not vampires.

Yup. Going by screen feats only. roll eyes (sarcastic)

However, I still think there is a way out of this: That power is transmuting matter into a different kind of matter, obviously. Therefore, all matter is subject to that ability.

Pwned.

Rogue Jedi
Yup. Going by screen feats only. roll eyes (sarcastic)

However, I still think there is a way out of this: That power is transmuting matter into a different kind of matter, obviously. Therefore, all matter is subject to that ability.

Pwned. Nice try.

BH's powers worked on humans only.

Frost aint human.

Get it? big grin

No room for scientific debate here, what happened or didnt happen onscreen is what we use here.

dadudemon
Nice try.

Frost aint human.

Get it? big grin

No room for scientific debate here, what happened or didnt happen onscreen is what we use here.

Nope. It's too late. I already ended the thread with my last post. There's no hope for anyone against Blackheart besides Dr. Manhatten, other characters with godlike powers such as Ghost Rider or Michael (the arch-angel from various movies), etc.

As long as the person is made of matter and can die if that matter is turned into something else, BH can beat them. Since BH is truly immortal, no one can beat him except for other god-like magical beings such as Ghost Rider, Dr. Manhattan, Michael, etc. Obviously, God could beat him (from thigns like Bruce Almighty, etc.)

Rogue Jedi
You're speculating. BH was never shown freezing non humans, much less a vampire like Frost with La Magra's powers.

You have absolutely nothing to back up your claim, whereas I have screen feats, or lack thereof.

dadudemon
You're speculating. BH was never shown freezing non humans, much less a vampire like Frost with La Magra's powers.

You have absolutely nothing to back up your claim, whereas I have screen feats, or lack thereof.

It's too late. I ended the thread: That power is transmuting matter into a different kind of matter, obviously. Therefore, all matter is subject to that ability.

Rogue Jedi
K haermm

Too bad it wasn't shown on screen, or you'd have sumthin.

Magical spells, dude.

dadudemon
K haermm

Too bad it wasn't shown on screen, or you'd have sumthin.

Magical spells, dude.

It was shown on screen. BH can transmute matter.

Let's pretend that his ability to transmute matter is solely limited to the matter that makes up humans.

Well, gosh darn-it, Deacon is made of the same stuff. Shucks.

He transmutes that same stuff into a pile of ash.

Now do you see why the thread is ended? Now do you see why any versus match with BH is stupid unless it's another (real) godlike character?

Rogue Jedi
Deacon Frost aint human, and he is La Magra powered. He's an uber uber super duper vampire with immediate regen capabilities.

Lets say the freeze attack DOES work for the lulz, then Deacon simply regens as BH does it.

But it wont work, because, you know, what I said in the forst paragraph.

Cheese on the taco.

dadudemon
Deacon Frost aint human, and he is La Magra powered. He's an uber uber super duper vampire with immediate regen capabilities.

Lets say the freeze attack DOES work for the lulz, then Deacon simply regens as BH does it.

But it wont work, because, you know, what I said in the forst paragraph.

Cheese on the taco.

Nothing in your post addresses anything I said. it tries to, but it doesn't even come close.

The thread is done. The only reason it continues is you continue to post. (And I want you to admit you are wrong.)

You have nothing to counter BH's ability to transmute matter. You tried the "but, he only did it to humans." Since the vamps are made of the same elements, that point of yours is completely moot.

Unless Deacon all of a sudden develops the ability to transmute matter himself, he's done.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing in your post addresses anything I said. it tries to, but it doesn't even come close.

The thread is done. The only reason it continues is you continue to post. (And I want you to admit you are wrong.)

You have nothing to counter BH's ability to transmute matter. You tried the "but, he only did it to humans." Since the vamps are made of the same elements, that point of yours is completely moot.

Unless Deacon all of a sudden develops the ability to transmute matter himself, he's done.

The vampires aren't the same as humans, man, they fed on blood, they have super human powers, and you keep ignoring Deacons La Magra powers. You are assuming that he can be frozen just like a human can. It's second guessing with absolutely nothing to back it up.

If we adhere to the MVF golden rule, no, BH cannot freeze Deacon.

dadudemon
The vampires aren't the same as humans, man, they fed on blood, they have super human powers, and you keep ignoring Deacons La Magra powers. You are assuming that he can be frozen just like a human can. It's second guessing with absolutely nothing to back it up.

If we adhere to the MVF golden rule, no, BH cannot freeze Deacon.

Cool story bro.

None of that addresses anything I've said, though. And, you're 100% wrong. You just need to admit it. I've already explained to you how you're wrong, inexorably, you just have to admit it now.

If you have to read my posts over and over again, do so. Then, post, "I was wrong."

Rogue Jedi
I've read your posts, they are full of second guessing and speculation. Nothing, not one thing, points towards BH being able to freeze Deacon. No proof to back up what you assuming.

No vampire was shown being frozen by BH, indo discussion.

dadudemon
I've read your posts, they are full of second guessing and speculation. Nothing, not one thing, points towards BH being able to freeze Deacon. No proof to back up what you assuming.

No vampire was shown being frozen by BH, indo discussion.

No they aren't.

We can only go by what was seen on screen. BH can transmute matter, easily. No need to be beligerant when it was clearly seen...by you.

You tried to get pedantic on me by saying "only teh humanz matter" so I pwned your ass with a rather simply "vamps are made from the same elements, sit down and STFU" counter.

Now, anything else you post, is wrong, speculation, or grasping. You have no way out. You absolutely cannot prove, even with a wiki entry, that Deacon Frost has the ability to transmute matter. Therefore, he has absolutely NO way to defend against transmutation. Lemme guess, Deacon can make an anti-magic barrier against magical spells, to prevent BH from transmuting him into a pile of ash? no expression

Rogue Jedi
No they aren't.

We can only go by what was seen on screen. BH can transmute matter, easily. No need to be beligerant when it was clearly seen...by you.

You tried to get pedantic on me by saying "only teh humanz matter" so I pwned your ass with a rather simply "vamps are made from the same elements, sit down and STFU" counter.

Now, anything else you post, is wrong, speculation, or grasping. You have no way out. You absolutely cannot prove, even with a wiki entry, that Deacon Frost has the ability to transmute matter. Therefore, he has absolutely NO way to defend against transmutation. Lemme guess, Deacon can make an anti-magic barrier against magical spells, to prevent BH from transmuting him into a pile of ash? no expression

Wow. You really think a vampire like Deacon, with La Magra powers, is the same as a human? laughing Funny.

All your words, all the scientific bullshit, all the "RJ is reaching, grasping at straws" drama, they mean nothing compared to this:

The MVF Golden Rule:What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

-Impediment

BH is never shown freezing a vampire, he is only shown freezing humans. Vampires are different than humans. VERY different, especially one with La Magra powers. To assume the BH freeze works the same on Deacon as he was with La Magra, is stupid. You're the one reaching and grasping at straws, presenting arguments with not one bit of proof to back them, whereas I have all I need and then some.

Valid screen feat: BH freezes humans.

Non valid screenfeat: BH freezing vampires.

DDM's bullshit assumption of the day: Vampires are the same as humans.

In the end, all your mumbo jumbo falls on it's ass, why? See above. Shower, rinse, repeat.

Tell me, science guy, what exactly is going on when BH freezes a human?

Rogue Jedi
Just watch the vid:

u3YLY88-qcs&feature=related

Deacon displays agility, stregth, and speed that BH never did, he is light years ahead of BH in all of these.

Blade chops off his hand, then cuts him in half, What happens? Deacon regens almost immediately, his top and bottom halves are rejoining even as they are seperating. Blade impales him with his sword and Deacon SMILES at him.

No physical attack is gonna hurt Deacon, don't be a fool. BH is not gonna have the anti coagulants Blade had, that was Deacons only weakness.

BH will never catch Deacon, he's too fast. BH can throw anything he wants at Deacon, including his freeze attack, and Deacon will regen/heal instantly.

BH cannot harm Deacon, screen feats prove ths time and time again.

dadudemon
Just watch the vid:

Deacon displays agility, stregth, and speed that BH never did, he is light years ahead of BH in all of these.

Blade chops off his hand, then cuts him in half, What happens? Deacon regens almost immediately, his top and bottom halves are rejoining even as they are seperating. Blade impales him with his sword and Deacon SMILES at him.

No physical attack is gonna hurt Deacon, don't be a fool. BH is not gonna have the anti coagulants Blade had, that was Deacons only weakness.

BH will never catch Deacon, he's too fast. BH can throw anything he wants at Deacon, including his freeze attack, and Deacon will regen/heal instantly.

BH cannot harm Deacon, screen feats prove ths time and time again.

Thread is dead:

You didn't pay attention, so you think you should have responded. You shouldn't have.

None of your points address what I've stated, which is seen on screen.

Now, anything else you post, is wrong, speculation, or grasping. You have no way out. You absolutely cannot prove, even with a wiki entry, that Deacon Frost has the ability to transmute matter. Therefore, he has absolutely NO way to defend against transmutation. Lemme guess, Deacon can make an anti-magic barrier against magical spells, to prevent BH from transmuting him into a pile of ash?

dadudemon
Wow. You really think a vampire like Deacon, with La Magra powers, is the same as a human? laughing Funny.

All your words, all the scientific bullshit, all the "RJ is reaching, grasping at straws" drama, they mean nothing compared to this:

BH is never shown freezing a vampire, he is only shown freezing humans. Vampires are different than humans. VERY different, especially one with La Magra powers. To assume the BH freeze works the same on Deacon as he was with La Magra, is stupid. You're the one reaching and grasping at straws, presenting arguments with not one bit of proof to back them, whereas I have all I need and then some.

Valid screen feat: BH freezes humans.

Non valid screenfeat: BH freezing vampires.

DDM's bullshit assumption of the day: Vampires are the same as humans.

In the end, all your mumbo jumbo falls on it's ass, why? See above. Shower, rinse, repeat.

Tell me, science guy, what exactly is going on when BH freezes a human?

Nothing in your post addressed what I said. It ignores it in the hopes of continuing a non-existant debate.

Now, anything else you post, is wrong, speculation, or grasping. You have no way out. You absolutely cannot prove, even with a wiki entry, that Deacon Frost has the ability to transmute matter. Therefore, he has absolutely NO way to defend against transmutation. Lemme guess, Deacon can make an anti-magic barrier against magical spells, to prevent BH from transmuting him into a pile of ash?

And, to try, pay close attention to this portion: You tried to get pedantic on me by saying "only teh humanz matter" so I pwned your ass with a rather simply "vamps are made from the same elements, sit down and STFU" counter.

Bardock42
Does that mean that no franchise without a specific species can never beat that species in the MVF? "Dude, he beat up fifty norse Gods with one hand" - "Yeah, but he was never shown to beat a zombie".

Weird logic.

Wei Phoenix
Nice try.

Frost aint human.

Get it? big grin

Frost's powers never worked on a demon the caliber of BH so it can't hurt him. Aren't you the same guy who said death spells and whatnot would work on the mutants even though they've never been shown to work on mutants...only wizards and stuff... Seems a bit hypocritical.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing in your post addressed what I said. It ignores it in the hopes of continuing a non-existant debate.

And, to try, pay close attention to this portion: You tried to get pedantic on me by saying "only teh humanz matter" so I pwned your ass with a rather simply "vamps are made from the same elements, sit down and STFU" counter.

Yes, we go by what's onscreen, BH froze humans. Humans and Vampires are as different as night and day.

You saying that BH can freeze Deacon as easily as a human is like me saying that the T Virus will, without a doubt, affect Wolverine the same way as it would a human. Or that the 28 days later infection would do the same.

Look:

Deacon has speed, agility, and regen that is light years ahead of BH. The only thing questionable is strength.

Blade cut off his hand then cut him in half. Deacon's top and lower halves were reforming even as Blade's sword exited his left side. Blade impaled him and Deacon smiled, FFS.

Vampires undergo a metamorphosis when they change from being human, they are completely different. Sure, their organs are still there, they still have an epidermis, but their cellular structure, their immune system, their nervous system, all of it, changes. They evolve into a stronger, more advanced being.

Having said that, add on the fact that Deacon has La Magra powers, yeah, BH's freeze attack will have little if any effect on him. If BH grabs him and does the freeze attack, then Deacon's regen (Which is like Wolvie's on uber steroids), kicks in and regens even as he is being frozen.

So......BH cannot catch Deacon....... BH cannot match Deacon's agility....... BH cannot hurt Deacon.......Screen feats dicate advantage Deacon. But hey, continue your speculating, continue claiming you have "ended the thread." You are second guessing and making claims that have zero, absolutely zero evidence to back them, while I have screen feats to back mine. Advantage RJ.

Vampire....Humans........Two different species, man.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Frost's powers never worked on a demon the caliber of BH so it can't hurt him. Aren't you the same guy who said death spells and whatnot would work on the mutants even though they've never been shown to work on mutants...only wizards and stuff... Seems a bit hypocritical. And BH's freeze attack never worked on anything other than humans, much less a vampire with La Magra powers. See, I am not saying Frost wins, I am merely saying that BH cannot hurt Frost.

Mhm, it is my opinion that magical spells will work on mutants. And at the same time, people were saying that Xavier's mind powers will work on wizards.

Mutants can be killed with a bullet, with a knife, Vampires cannot. Unless it is a UV round or silver, dependiing on the franchise.

Bardock42

Mhm, it is my opinion that magical spells will work on mutants. And at the same time, people were saying that Xavier's mind powers will work on wizards.
But you realize that it is the same thing. Claiming magic spells work on mutants and claiming his powers work on vampires.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
But you realize that it is the same thing. Claiming magic spells work on mutants and claiming his powers work on vampires. You are forgetting that Deacon is not just some suckhead, he has La Magra powers, man.

A regular vampire compared to Deacon is like a low class mutant compared to Dark Phoenix.

I ask again, when BH does his freeze attack, what exactly is going on? How does it kill the human?

Bardock42
You are forgetting that Deacon is not just some suckhead, he has La Magra powers, man.

That has nothing to do with it. From your point of view we can just shut the MVF down. There's hardly any thread where we can't just use the same argument you try to use.

Utrigita

Well neither is GH and it worked fine on him, what saved him was his immortality.

8:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUpDCoznhzs&feature=related

Quincy
Wait doesn't Blackheart like, emit death? Like people are just...dead...when they are around him?

Sounds like a pretty decent move.

dadudemon
Yes, we go by what's onscreen, BH froze humans. Humans and Vampires are as different as night and day.

You saying that BH can freeze Deacon as easily as a human is like me saying that the T Virus will, without a doubt, affect Wolverine the same way as it would a human. Or that the 28 days later infection would do the same.

Look:

Deacon has speed, agility, and regen that is light years ahead of BH. The only thing questionable is strength.

Blade cut off his hand then cut him in half. Deacon's top and lower halves were reforming even as Blade's sword exited his left side. Blade impaled him and Deacon smiled, FFS.

Vampires undergo a metamorphosis when they change from being human, they are completely different. Sure, their organs are still there, they still have an epidermis, but their cellular structure, their immune system, their nervous system, all of it, changes. They evolve into a stronger, more advanced being.

Having said that, add on the fact that Deacon has La Magra powers, yeah, BH's freeze attack will have little if any effect on him. If BH grabs him and does the freeze attack, then Deacon's regen (Which is like Wolvie's on uber steroids), kicks in and regens even as he is being frozen.

So......BH cannot catch Deacon....... BH cannot match Deacon's agility....... BH cannot hurt Deacon.......Screen feats dicate advantage Deacon. But hey, continue your speculating, continue claiming you have "ended the thread." You are second guessing and making claims that have zero, absolutely zero evidence to back them, while I have screen feats to back mine. Advantage RJ.

Vampire....Humans........Two different species, man.

Thread is dead:

You didn't pay attention, so you think you should have responded. You shouldn't have.

None of your points address what I've stated, which is seen on screen.

A regular vampire compared to Deacon is like a low class mutant compared to Dark Phoenix.

No it's not. That's a bad comparison. Using a correct comparison:

A regular vampire compared to Deacon is like a Class 2 mutant compared to a class 4 mutant.

Wei Phoenix
And BH's freeze attack never worked on anything other than humans, much less a vampire with La Magra powers. See, I am not saying Frost wins, I am merely saying that BH cannot hurt Frost.

Mutants can be killed with a bullet, with a knife, Vampires cannot. Unless it is a UV round or silver, dependiing on the franchise.

Well then what makes your opinion so different from everyone else who says that it's their opinion that he can? We never seen wizards fight mutants so we can't say they can hurt them or their spells will work on them. We never see BH freeze something non human so we can't say that it'll work on them. They seem like the same thing.

Also allow me to correct you, mutants with human durability can be killed with a bullet or a knife. You can not shoot or kill Juggernaut, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Colossus or Iceman with a bullet or a knife. Lady Deathstrike too. Also if you decapitate a vampire then they can be killed. Blade was cutting them to pieces left and right.

Rogue Jedi
No it's not. That's a bad comparison. Using a correct comparison:

A regular vampire compared to Deacon is like a Class 2 mutant compared to a class 4 mutant. So, no proof then? Thought not.

Rogue Jedi
That has nothing to do with it. From your point of view we can just shut the MVF down. There's hardly any thread where we can't just use the same argument you try to use. See, thats where you are mistaken, it's not MY point of view.

dadudemon
So, no proof then? Thought not.

You only quoted my words.

And, there proof was seen onscreen. You chosing to ignore it is not my fault.

jaden101
Nice try.

Frost aint human.

Get it? big grin

You realise that this kind of argument kills pretty much every thread that involves characters from different sci-fi/fantasy films

The HP vs SW threads would end abruptly by saying "A Jedi is never shown killing a wizard so they can't and a wizard is never shown killing a Jedi so they can't"

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
You realise that this kind of argument kills pretty much every thread that involves characters from different sci-fi/fantasy films

The HP vs SW threads would end abruptly by saying "A Jedi is never shown killing a wizard so they can't and a wizard is never shown killing a Jedi so they can't" Jedi and Wizards are humans with amped powers.

Vampires are no longer human, they are changed in almost every way.

dadudemon

The HP vs SW threads would end abruptly by saying "A Jedi is never shown killing a wizard so they can't and a wizard is never shown killing a Jedi so they can't"

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

RJ knows why I'm laughing, and it doesn't have anything to do with you, specifically, but rather what you said.

dadudemon

Incorrect. Vampires are changed in very few ways. In fact, they can fit on your hands.

They are similiar in almost every single way.

Rogue Jedi
Incorrect. Vampires are changed in very few ways. In fact, they can fit on your hands.

They are similiar in almost every single way. Yeah except for:

Super speed, agility, regen that makes Logan jealous, immortality...But yeah, they're the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Yeah except for:

Super speed, agility, regen that makes Logan jealous, immortality...But yeah, they're the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually, their regen is much slower than James'.

You're also forgetting the weaknesses that it gives them, as well: Can't be in artificial or real sunlight or it kills them, they have to get an external source of blood cause their body fails, they have an insatiable appetite for blood that causes them to harm people they don't want to, sometimes, etc.

So, you have a longer list of bad side-effects than you do benefits. awesome

jaden101
Jedi and Wizards are humans with amped powers.

Since when have all Jedi been human?

dadudemon
Since when have all Jedi been human?

I see what you did there....

Hottie Shak'Ti comes to mind...

jaden101
I see what you did there....

Hottie Shak'Ti comes to mind...

I was thinking more along the lines of the green chick

Rogue Jedi

You're also forgetting the weaknesses that it gives them, as well: Can't be in artificial or real sunlight or it kills them, they have to get an external source of blood cause their body fails, they have an insatiable appetite for blood that causes them to harm people they don't want to, sometimes, etc.

So, you have a longer list of bad side-effects than you do benefits. awesome I dunno which edition of Blade you watched, but Deacons regen is much faster.

La Magra'd Deacon can walk in the sunlight.

big grin

dadudemon
I dunno which edition of Blade you watched, but Deacons regen is much faster.

La Magra'd Deacon can walk in the sunlight.

big grin

Ugh. A strawman.

Read below:

They are similiar in almost every single way.

Yeah except for:

So, you have a longer list of bad side-effects than you do benefits. awesome

Rogue Jedi
Magical spells!!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42

The HP vs SW threads would end abruptly by saying "A Jedi is never shown killing a wizard so they can't and a wizard is never shown killing a Jedi so they can't" That's exactly what I said. High five for thinking alike ye drunk basterd!!!

dadudemon
basterd!!!

I see what you did there...

chilled monkey
I dont recall BH ever doing the "turn to ash" attack on anyone other than humans.

Watch the movie again. Blackheart's necrotic touch effected Ghost Rider (who has demonic powers that allowed him to survive being rammed with a truck and shot repeatedly), showing that his power can indeed harm mystical beings.

OK, how does BH beat him?

By using his poisonous/necrotising touch.

La Magra Frost was killed by an anti-coagulant. This is because for all his power he couldn't change his fundamental nature. He was the Blood God and so was effected by something that blood reacted to.

When Blackheart touches him, that eldritch poison will spread throughout his body. We know from on-screen evidence that the poison can harm mystical beings. Frost won't be able to recover from it as he did Blade's attacks because it's a mystic/chemical attack, not a physical one. He tries to turn to blood, the blood will still be contaminated, so he'll still die.

Rogue Jedi
Effected Ghost Rider, yes, but it didn't destroy him.

Tha anti coagulant was designed with one purpose, blowing up vampires. La Magra being an uber vampire, of course it would have the same effect on him that it ha don a regular vamp.

The necro touch thingie, there's no proof that it does anything other than freezing it's victim, to imply that it somehow does to Frost's blood what the anti coagulant did is speculating.

Ws it ever referred to as "eldritch poison" in the movies? Also, at the end, why didn't BH use it on the Rider?

chilled monkey
Effected Ghost Rider, yes, but it didn't destroy him.

Keep in mind that Blackheart wasn't trying to destroy him. He wanted Ghost Rider alive so he could bring the San Venganza contract. It was shown that if Blackheart wants to subdue the target rather than kill them he can give them a lower dose. He did this to both Roxanne and Ghost Rider.

The necro touch thingie, there's no proof that it does anything other than freezing it's victim,

It doesn't freeze the victim, it decomposes them. Notice how his victims' features turn shrivelled and sunken.

to imply that it somehow does to Frost's blood what the anti coagulant did is speculating.

Who said it'll do the same as the EDTA? The EDTA blew him up. Blackheart's necroplasm will reduce him to a pool of putrid, poisoned blood.

Not the same thing by any means.

Ws it ever referred to as "eldritch poison" in the movies? Also, at the end, why didn't BH use it on the Rider?

Admittedly no. However it is referred to as such in the novel.

I know, I know, not the movie. However there's nothing in the novel to contradict how Blackheart's power works. Even going by just the movie, it certainly behaves like a poison. Notice how it spreads through the victim's body.

As to why he didn't use it in the climax, I assume he wasn't thinking clearly as he was too focused on getting the contract.

Rogue Jedi
I kinda lost interest in this thread, no offense haermm It'd be a good fight though.

chilled monkey
I kinda lost interest in this thread, no offense haermm It'd be a good fight though.

Fair enough, none taken.

And yes, it would be a good fight.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe a more uber vamp would make it even moreso.

dadudemon
Yeah, we already established that BH is using some sort of transmuting magic...and is indestructable to anything but The Penance Stare. There's no way Deacon would ever beat BH. Even if BH could only transmute a little bit of Deacon's flesh at a time, it'd still happen and, eventually, Deacon would get his ash kicked. (Yes, I spelled it "ash" on purpose.)

Rogue Jedi
Now BH has magical spells crylaugh

The depths and lengths you sink to/resort to in order to win never cease to amaze me.

Nothing was established. You cannot prove it was "magic", you cannot prove what blinky said, it's all heresay and speculation, you cannot even prove that Frost's regen will NOT be able to counter the freeze thing.

Let it go, man. Or not, done here.

Rogue Jedi
OK look, BH has chances to use his freeze attack on GR:

dHmpMZ3K9Wg

Why didn't he? Because GR is not human.

KingD19
Probably because he knew GR was a mystical being like him, and it wouldn't work, just like it wouldn't work on the elemental angels/demons. And if they're at least partially following 616, nothing like that could even slow GR down much anyway.

Rogue Jedi
Point is it was only shown working on 100% humans, it was never shown working on vampires, who are like, not human. Comparing Blades anti coagulant to BH's freeze attack is silly, they are nothing alike.

KingD19
And Frost was only shown healing from cuts, maybe the freeze attack would be an insta-win. Lack of evidence goes both ways.

dadudemon
Now BH has magical spells crylaugh

So teleporting, transmuting matter, and being immortal are all ....NOT magical spells?

The depths and lengths you sink to/resort to in order to win never cease to amaze me.

You mean just simply posting was what clearly seen onscreen, right?

Nothing was established.

Yes it was. You just choose to ignore it because you want the vampire to win.

You cannot deny what was literally seen on screen. But you've certainly been trying.

You cannot prove it was "magic",

Oh, so what are those things he does, if not magic? Also, transmuting matter doesn't have to be magic.

It's either technology or magic. It cannot be the former as he was born with those powers from his father, Satan. So...it's ...you know...magic.

you cannot prove what blinky said,.

What are you talking about? What did Blinky "said?"

it's all heresay and speculation,

What are you talking about? It was clearly seen onscreen. No speculation or hearsay required.

you cannot even prove that Frost's regen will NOT be able to counter the freeze thing.

I did but you chose to ignore it.

Let it go, man. Or not, done here.

You keep saying that, yet you keep posting.

Point is it was only shown working on 100% humans, it was never shown working on vampires, who are like, not human. Comparing Blades anti coagulant to BH's freeze attack is silly, they are nothing alike.

You seem to have really missed everything I was posted. I mean...everything. Nothing I posted got through to you and you still ignore where I corrected your erroneous interpretation on BH's abilities.

Rogue Jedi
So teleporting, transmuting matter, and being immortal are all ....NOT magical spells? Powers, dude. I view powers and magic as different things.

Nah, by posting what was screen, then second guessing and twisting it in a way to suit your argument.

Nah, I could care less either way, they're both lame characters. I already admitted that Frost probably cannot "win", but I am waiting to see how he is harmed.

Was BH shown freezing a vamp with La Magra powers? Nope. All he was shown freezing fully were mortals. Vampires are not mortals,, they are not human, they change when they go vamp. For all we know, their entire genetic structure is altered.

We are talking about a demon here. Different demons have different powers, we see that in his cronies. It's like one human being able to jump higher, or a human being smarter than his colleagues.

Magic to us, to mere mortals, but not to someone like him. To someone like him, it's as natural as breathing.

Read his post, man.

I already covered this.

Nuh uh I didnt.

Cuz you ruv me heartbeat

No, I am totally getting what you are saying. What you are failing to realize is that according to the MVF golden rule, BH's freeze attack will have absolutely zero effect on Deacon. Why? Again, for the umpteenth time, Deacon is neevr shown freezing an uber vamp like Deacon, much less a regular period. All BH is shown freezing is humans, therefore his freeze attack is limited to humans.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
And Frost was only shown healing from cuts, maybe the freeze attack would be an insta-win. Lack of evidence goes both ways. Cuts? He was like.....cut in half and stuff.

KingD19
He was still cut, and all he was shown healing from was cuts. He regrew his hand, and his blood spout reattached his upper body to his lower body once they were seperated. He was never shown to be able to heal from BH's freeze attack. So you can say the freeze attack won't work, and I can say go a different route, but use the same logic and say that as soon as BH touches him, La Magra/Frost dies.

dadudemon
Powers, dude. I view powers and magic as different things.

You basically admit that it's magic later in your post, so I'll let this slide.

Nah, by posting what was screen, then second guessing and twisting it in a way to suit your argument.

I know that's what you're doing. But what am I doing?

Teehee

Nah, I could care less either way, they're both lame characters. I already admitted that Frost probably cannot "win", but I am waiting to see how he is harmed.

Showed you already.

Was BH shown freezing a vamp with La Magra powers? Nope. All he was shown freezing fully were mortals. Vampires are not mortals,, they are not human, they change when they go vamp. For all we know, their entire genetic structure is altered.

BH doesn't need to be shown doing that to a Vamp. And, yes, a vamp has slightly different genetics. But, that doesn't change the fact that BH could just as easily use his magical spells to transmute the Vamp, which happens to be made of the same matter as a human...just different genetics.

Wait, isn't that like the 12th time I've explained that to you?

We are talking about a demon here. Different demons have different powers, we see that in his cronies. It's like one human being able to jump higher, or a human being smarter than his colleagues.

K. So, you call them powers...and everyone else, including Marvel, will call it magic.

Magic to us, to mere mortals, but not to someone like him. To someone like him, it's as natural as breathing.

No, it's actually magic. He was born with it. His father is the God of their Realm, and his Son is even more powerful than his father.

They are mystical beings that can only be harmed with...get this...powerful magic.

Read his post, man.

Where?

I already covered this.

I did too...cept I covered it better. HA!

Nuh uh I didnt.

Uh huuuuuuh!

Cuz you ruv me heartbeat

How dare you. This is an 82 Honda.

No, I am totally getting what you are saying. What you are failing to realize is that according to the MVF golden rule, BH's freeze attack will have absolutely zero effect on Deacon. Why? Again, for the umpteenth time, Deacon is neevr shown freezing an uber vamp like Deacon, much less a regular period. All BH is shown freezing is humans, therefore his freeze attack is limited to humans.

And for the 13th time, BH doesn't need to be shown doing that to a Vamp. And, yes, a vamp has slightly different genetics. But, that doesn't change the fact that BH could just as easily use his magical spells to transmute the Vamp, which happens to be made of the same matter as a human...just different genetics.

Rogue Jedi
Magical spells!!!!

dadudemon
Magical spells!!!!

You misspelled "I admit, I've been pwned."

no expression no expressionno expression no expressionno expression no expressionno expression no expressionno expression no expression

Rogue Jedi
No, no one has been pwned. All that you say, it makes sense, but unfortunately we have to adhere to the rule.

dadudemon
No, no one has been pwned. All that you say, it makes sense, but unfortunately we have to adhere to the rule.

Oh snap.....

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, see? McClane cannot drive a Toyota Tundra cuz...........He's never SHOWN driving one!!!

chilled monkey
OK look, BH has chances to use his freeze attack on GR:

dHmpMZ3K9Wg

Why didn't he? Because GR is not human.

I already explained this to you. Have you already forgotten?

If by 'freeze attack' you are referring to Blackheart's poisonous/necroplasmic touch, it was shown earlier in the film that it did work on Ghost Rider. The only reason Blackheart didn't kill him then is because he wanted Ghost Rider to bring him the contract.

He doesn't use it here because he didn't think he needed to. He believed that with the power he'd gained he was invincible so there was no need to kill Johnny right away. Notice when he seizes him by the neck and lifts him up Johnny is in his mortal form with no powers (he can't become Ghost Rider in sunlight. In sunlight he's as human as anyone else). Blackheart could have killed him then easy, but he chose to taunt him instead.

No it was not "only shown working on 100% humans." Again it worked fine on Ghost Rider.

It's true they are nothing alike. EDTA is a chemical that reacts to vampire blood. Blackheart's necroplasm is a supernatural poison has been shown to effect mystical beings. No reason to think it won't effect Frost.

dadudemon
Yeah, see? McClane cannot drive a Toyota Tundra cuz...........He's never SHOWN driving one!!!

Well, I can kind of see that. If the Tundra is going to be his weapon, then, yes, it shouldn't count, as he didn't use those weapons. We have to stick to on screen shizer.

In other words, you can't give someone a weapon they don't have.

Just give the BFG from Doom, to any person you want to win. See how it could be lame?

Of course, there should be leeway within reason. That's kind of where the debate portion comes in.

Rogue Jedi
Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.