did you buy a crappy present for christmas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

myinnerself
so were you so tight to buy your friends or family a real nice present or did you go out of your way and bought the most crappy gift you could find cool

or did you end up with the crappy one.. laughing

steverules_2
My family got the presents they wanted, I'd give them the money the paid for it and then...yeah that was it basically, and then I'd give the present on christmas day

Amazing Vrayo!!
I bought my sister a snuggie. Except it wasnt even a real snuggie. It was generic.

That ACDC Chick
i got my sister a Bob Marley t-shirt

§P0oONY
I gave my brother AIDS, I'd say it was a bad present but he seemed to enjoy it. hmm

shiv
put a lot of work and thought into mine.

and really appreciated the gifts I received

AsbestosFlaygon
No. I bought a really fantastic present last Christmas.

One Free Man
One christmas I bought my sister a nylon doll of a middle aged man sitting on a toilet that anamatronically bobbed up and down and made farting sounds. She was 10. It was hilarious.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
I bought my sister a snuggie. Except it wasnt even a real snuggie. It was generic.

I think you and I went to the same store.

AbnormalButSane
I bought nothing this Christmas.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I bought nothing this Christmas.

Do those come in bulk?

AbnormalButSane
That they do! Limited time offer.

Mr. Bacon
i bought a cereal bowl.

Fallen
my gifts are typically awesome. still waiting for a few to arrive at their destination. damn holidays slowing down the mail. schmoll

WhiskeyGirl
I one of those eyeshadow compacts you get from the drug store. The price tag was still on it.

$2.00

Thanks Auntie. I love you too *****

The Pict
I didn't buy a ****ing thing

Nivvy
I'm a rip off bastard, and judge which presents are chocolates - tear the wrapping off, re-wrap it and pass it on down the line. Lol! If I couldn't do that, nobody would get presents from me ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.