Second String!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
So via some cosmic earth shattering event all the worlds A list purest heros vanish. Who would eventually step into the now empty rolls they once played and attempted to take on their old responsiblities of protecting and saving the world.

And what would the world be like with these once labeled "Grey Area" or "Anti Heros" as the worlds new and only A list saviors? confused

Kris Blaze
Didn't this happen in Heroes reborn?

Face Inc.
Second stringers will be fine. It's when you get into the third and fourth stringers that you're in trouble.

Someone should make a list of the second stringers agreed on. I would like to include Paladin in the second string roster.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Paladin_(Earth-616)

Kris Blaze
Honestly, I think Paladin is a horrible choice xD

No scruples, barely any skills. Elektra and Hellion already made very short work of him.

Face Inc.
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Honestly, I think Paladin is a horrible choice xD

No scruples, barely any skills. Elektra and Hellion already made very short work of him.

Could this be a second string top tier thread in the making ? shifty

Entity
I was thinkin more along the lines of Magneto, Black Adam, Namor, and some other big villain's that are more along the lines of jus not as pure or less than perfect and golden or innocent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.