How would you torture someone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I made a thread similar to this a long time ago in the Horror Movie Forum after seeing the movie Hostel. I figured that the OTF crowd ought to have a go.

We've all seen the likes of Hostel, The Hills have Eyes, and Saw, what, with how these poor bastards are tortured and eventually killed. Some people cringe, and, yet, some people smirk with a shit-eating grin. We all differ on our definition of what is "perverse" and "extreme", so no exact standard is set, we can all agree.

If you were a "customer" of the torture house that is the basis for the movie "Hostel", how would you kill your victim? Would you do it slow and sweet, or would you end it quickly and painless? Would you like to hear the screams and pleas of your victims, or would you prefer not to? Be elaborate.

Bardock42
Wouldn't be suited for this forum.

Impediment
Maybe. Let's see. I can't be the only demented person in here.

That ACDC Chick
you arent
id let it go on for a long while then finally end it nice and cleanly

steverules_2
I'd give them a link to this thread/forum awesome

That ACDC Chick
or set welshie on them with his Green Day talk

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Maybe. Let's see. I can't be the only demented person in here. No, I got banned for linking to the definition of chilli dog before, I think I'll pass.

steverules_2
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
or set welshie on them with his Green Day talk

He said torture not kill

That ACDC Chick
true mhmm

Impediment
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, I got banned for linking to the definition of chilli dog before, I think I'll pass.

PM me that link, please.

Vinny Valentine
Slowly.

steverules_2
I'd like a PM to that link also

lord xyz
I like ancient chinese water torture.

Or if I have no water, rape.

BruceSkywalker
the best way to torture someone is to have them listen to people incessantly talk about nothing at all

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'd like a PM to that link also I'm not sure what you guys expect. It's just the definition of it on urban dictionary. Have a blast.

steverules_2
Thanks smile I'm sure it'll be good

Selphie
So this is the thread for people who need help mentally?

That ACDC Chick
who doesn't need mental help?

Selphie
Ya motha

Tired-Hiker
If the person I was torturing was a person who killed my family or something unthinkable like that, then here's what I would do:

I'd kidnap them. Then I'd tie them up in a chair and pour gasoline on them. Then I'd take a lighter and pretend like I was going to light them on fire for about a half hour. Then I'd suddely leave for two hours and just hide, watching them struggle to get free of the rope. Then, two hours later I'd bust back into the room and run at them with a knife. I would cut off their middle finger and shove it in their mouth, then I'd run and hide for another two hours. Then I'd bust in again and start whacking them with a baseball bat, break some teeth, fracture an arm or two, then I'd leave for an entire day whilst they lie there in pain, in a pool of thier own blood. A day later, I walk in with a chainsaw. I pretend like I'm going to behead them for like an hour or until the saw runs out of gas. I fill the saw back up with gas. I then give them a gun and tell them to shoot themself in the head if they want to die quickly. Of course they turn the gun on me and try to shoot me, but of course I never loaded the gun with bullets anyway. I then fire up the chainsaw again and shove it into their stomach. I also cut a few more fingers off, a foot, an ear maybe. Then I let them bleed to death all awhile I whisper to them over and over and over...... "This is what you get for killing my family. This is what you get for killing my family. This is what you get for killing my family."

dadudemon
No one with something serious?

Well, it'd be much better if it were slow.

I may start with something very light, but painful, like 1st degree burns. I would make sure that it is on places like the belly or inner thigh...cause it hurts the worst there.

Employing pyschological torture would be a must. I would pretend that I was being forced to do it against my will. I would give them false hopes of freedom, then, pretend to save them, but have them get caught by a masked figure, or have it to where they get out of their room, only to find themselves locked in the hall, similar to how it was in Hostel. It would be quite funny to watch their hopes rise and fall. I would keep them healthy, of course, make sure they had healthy food and exercise. The process of watching their mental state deterorate as time went on would be amusing.

Once they reached that mental state of what I think is a point of no return, I would make it seem like they could be free, for real. I would pretend to kill the "guard" and take his keys, and unlock the hall door, and have the victom running for freedom down a long hall that has a light at the end. Of course, it would be a mirror trick, shining light from a really high up "sky light" with a mirro reflecting the light at the end of a dead end. Paralysis dart to the back, and back in the chamber. They should be close to a permanent mental break down at this point. Of course, I would have kept the light torture still up, with things that have no real permanent damage. (other than discoloration for a few months.)

This whole time would have the victim isolated, in complete darkness, chained up.

Once they REALLY broke...and I mean broke to where they didn't even want to escape anymore, that's when the fun would begin. lulz. I would have them knocked out, and I would make some cosmetics on their face that made it look like...their face had a gash on it with a flap of sking hanging down, all sorts of cuts, etc....but, I would have them complete restrained and in a lying position, with a mirror close to their face for viewing their hideous self. I would only have them awoken for a very very brief period, just to view themself for 2 minutes, and then the mirror removed, them put back to sleep, the "make-up" removed, and them woken back up with the mirror there again. This type of torture would last for a while.

I think I would also bring their health from low to high to low to high...just compound the torture with another dimension.

On top of this, I would implement facility yo-yoing. I would switch them from a nasty place, to a nice place. I would use the hope of the "nice" place as a form of torture by pretending it was coming, then it not happening. Then, pretending that the person thought it up and claim I never said that. It would work well to causing the person to lose their mind as they would have a hard time with reality, especially when they are starving.

Other torture implements such as "blindness" that wasn't really blindness but a drug induced blindness that was temporary; making them believe absurd things, then reasoning them out of the belief, the pretending as if I had never reasoned with them on it; etc.

Physical pain can only take torture so far. The pyschological portion of torture is reall where the complexities of fun begin. Physical pain should be used, yes, but only as a supplementary tool. Mutilation can have devastating pychological effects, but that only works so many times.

Once I truly and fully broke the person, I would try everything to make them "better." It could take quite a long time, actually. Once I did that, then, I would give them true hope, and seemingly get them free. Of course, they would be captured, whilst being driven in a recongizable area. Then, the real physical "to the death" type of torture would begin. It would include preventing as much blood loss as possible. I would cauterize the wounds as they were made, just to prolong the life as much as possible. I would have compatible blood on supply, just in case they lose too much (specifically to keep them awake as much as possible.)

Those are things just off the top of my head. If I had time to think about it, I could plan it out much better than that, of course.

Of course, this would have to be a person I didn't like. I mean REALLY didn't like. As of right now, I don't know of anyone that I would want to do something like that too.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Selphie
So this is the thread for people who need help mentally?

Nah. It's really just for fun. It's highly likely that no one that posts here will ever even come close to the silly things posted here.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by dadudemon
No one with something serious?

Obviously you missed mine.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Obviously you missed mine.

I didn't. I simply haven't gone back to edit my post to reflect that I read the thread afte Selphie's post. As you can probably tell, I started writing my post before Selphie posted.

Tired-Hiker
I didn't. I simply haven't gone back to edit my post to reflect that I read the thread afte Selphie's post. As you can probably tell, I started writing my post before Selphie posted.
Well, you still missed mine, but under special circumstances.

That ACDC Chick
oh you want specific?
okay then:
id hang the person from the ceiling by their wrists and take a knife to them slowly, cauderizing the wounds i make so they dont bleed out
then id move onto a white hot poker, aiming for the face, arms and legs
next id submit them to the Chinese Water Torture then make them walk it off across either hot coals or brokwn glass
finally id end it by either cutting their throats or cutting them until they bleed out

Scythe
The best torture is having someone who's strapped down recieve a drop of water in the middle of their forehead for months on end.

That ACDC Chick
its best used with cold water, cause they did that on Mythbusters and the chick went absolutely bonkers after a few seconds
she said it felt as if her head were shrinking
you should also make them keep count, and if they don't, they loose something

dadudemon
...and take a knife to them slowly, cauderizing the wounds i make so they dont bleed out

That's an awesome idea, hehe. GENIUS, man. laughing

..finally id end it by either cutting their throats...

ARRRRRRRRRRG matey...313

But, yes, glad you took the thread more seriously. Sounds painful.

its best used with cold water, cause they did that on Mythbusters and the chick went absolutely bonkers after a few seconds
she said it felt as if her head were shrinking
you should also make them keep count, and if they don't, they loose something

It was 20-30 minutes.

And, yes, that's a great idea (finger removing).

That ACDC Chick
i did a lot of torture research for a book big grin

Impediment
Oxygen/food/water/sleep deprivation would be a starter, off the top of my head.

I need to think of some real "G" shit that I could do.

Bardock42
Nah, **** that psycho shit, just straight up physical pain....endless physical pain.

amity75
I'd make them watch videos of their parents having sex.

Impediment
I'd make them watch the 700 Club 20 hours a day non-stop for one month.

That ACDC Chick
make them watch Twilight and New Moon over and over again
should only take three viewings of each to break the person

WickedDynamite
Lock them up in a room with all the trolls and idiots that are on my ignore list.

smile

Rogue Jedi
The drowning torture thing sounds good.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Lock them up in a room with all the trolls and idiots that are on my ignore list.

smile

What a douchy way to bait.

Rogue Jedi
I saw a movie once where a guy tortured another with a buncha small paper cuts.

I think Marathon man is the most uber torture of all time.

Impediment
Is it safe?

Rogue Jedi
"Fled", with Laurence Fishburne, thats the movie. Looking for a youtube vid.

shiv
Torture is unproductive.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, just kill the ****ers.

dadudemon
What a douchy way to bait.

laughing laughing laughing laughing I keep thinking "bate."

and...

Awww.....are you on that list????

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, just kill the ****ers.

No, fill the kuckers.

Rogue Jedi

and...

Awww.....are you on that list???? haermm Bates!!!

Bardock42

and...

Awww.....are you on that list????

Yeah, he has multiple times openly stated his distatste for me.

dadudemon

I thought brautwurst tasted good? confused confused confused

Bardock42
I thought brautwurst tasted good? confused confused confused

You just said bride sausage.

That ACDC Chick
holy **** im surprised i didnt post this beforehaermm

P3jEBQaI5r0

shiv

details bardock.

Rogue Jedi
Lighting a road flare and jamming it up someones ass.

BruceSkywalker
the simplest way to torture someone...just smile at them

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lighting a road flare and jamming it up someones ass.
or firecrackers
especially right near the balls with no protection so the pubes light aflame

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

*zips it*

~JP~
Jeez louise, what the hell is the matter with you kids. blink

That ACDC Chick
everything evil face

dadudemon
You just said bride sausage.

I meant "bratwurst". smile

Stuhlgang im gesicht und hintern.

Bardock42
I meant "bratwurst". smile

Stuhlgang im gesicht und hintern.

I figured.

AsbestosFlaygon
Nipple piercing evil face

Colossus-Big C
boil hot oil over the stove and pour it over ones genatals......

dadudemon
I figured.

Did I spell those correctly? (The german words...obviously. That phrase is really important to communicating with all Germans. I swear to jeeeeeebus.)

Bardock42
Did I spell those correctly? (The german words...obviously. That phrase is really important to communicating with all Germans. I swear to jeeeeeebus.) You did, yes.

dadudemon
You did, yes.

Is it correct grammer, as well? I tried to make it sound infantile or child-like...but I don't want to do that at the cost of proper grammar.

Bardock42
Is it correct grammer, as well? I tried to make it sound infantile or child-like...but I don't want to do that at the cost of proper grammar.

Wait, you mean the "Stuhlgang im gesicht und hintern."?

No, that makes little sense, I think I know what you are trying to say but no one would say that.

Robtard
Lubed light-bulb up the ass, followed by a swift kick to the ass. /repeat

Rogue Jedi
Have them watch Predator 2 right until Danny Glover starts going after the Predator, then stop the movie, then start again from the beginning. Over and over again.

One Free Man
beat them with a midget. in the end you got two dead guys and no weapon.

Rogue Jedi
Make them watch "Sex and the city" every day, all day, for a year straight.

dadudemon
Wait, you mean the "Stuhlgang im gesicht und hintern."?

No, that makes little sense, I think I know what you are trying to say but no one would say that.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mission accomplished.

http://images.chron.com/blogs/txpotomac/mission_accomplished.jpg

Now, tell me what it translates to, in English.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Lubed light-bulb up the ass, followed by a swift kick to the ass. /repeat

laughing

Dude, you would never get the bulb in because I would keep farting it out of your hands.

If you DID get the bulb in, I would use my super butthole poop squeeze powers to pop that sucker right out of there, before the kick comes.

Tired-Hiker
This thread has reminded me of a screenplay I want to write.

Ax3l
I'll direct.

Rogue Jedi
Force them to read TH's screenplay haermm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I have notes written down in a notebook somewhere...

That ACDC Chick
laughing

Dude, you would never get the bulb in because I would keep farting it out of your hands.

If you DID get the bulb in, I would use my super butthole poop squeeze powers to pop that sucker right out of there, before the kick comes.
crylaugh

AbnormalButSane
I'd have sex with the person and right as they were about to have an orgasm, I'd stab them in the leg. Then hop off of them and leave them there to mull it over.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
If the person I was torturing was a person who killed my family or something unthinkable like that, then here's what I would do:

I'd kidnap them. Then I'd tie them up in a chair and pour gasoline on them. Then I'd take a lighter and pretend like I was going to light them on fire for about a half hour. Then I'd suddely leave for two hours and just hide, watching them struggle to get free of the rope. Then, two hours later I'd bust back into the room and run at them with a knife. I would cut off their middle finger and shove it in their mouth, then I'd run and hide for another two hours. Then I'd bust in again and start whacking them with a baseball bat, break some teeth, fracture an arm or two, then I'd leave for an entire day whilst they lie there in pain, in a pool of thier own blood. A day later, I walk in with a chainsaw. I pretend like I'm going to behead them for like an hour or until the saw runs out of gas. I fill the saw back up with gas. I then give them a gun and tell them to shoot themself in the head if they want to die quickly. Of course they turn the gun on me and try to shoot me, but of course I never loaded the gun with bullets anyway. I then fire up the chainsaw again and shove it into their stomach. I also cut a few more fingers off, a foot, an ear maybe. Then I let them bleed to death all awhile I whisper to them over and over and over...... "This is what you get for killing my family. This is what you get for killing my family. This is what you get for killing my family."
i like the "run and hide to watch them struggle to get free" thing mhmm

That ACDC Chick
make them listen to Grindcore for hours on end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.