Alexia Ashford

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://refreak.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/alexia.jpg

Alexia is the main antagonist in half of the game Resident Evil: Code Veronica (the antagonist in the other half is Alfred). The story began with her disgraced father, Alexander Ashford, who caused great damage on the family's reputation. To restore his honor, he did genetic research to locate the gene that regulates intelligence and found it after taking DNA from Veronica Ashford and added his gene into it. From this, twins were born (Alfred and Alexia). Alfed had above-average intelligence while Alexia was born with a higher intelligence. She became so smart, she was alienated and isolated and the only one to spend time with her was her brother. She passed a university at the age of ten and was the youngest Cheif Senior Researcher of the Umbrella Corporation (which made William Birkin jealous since he became a researcher at a young age as well).

On her twelfth birthday in 1983, Alfred asked Alexia for assistance to help find a secret room that stored the family gemstone. She accepted and later on when they found out about the true purpose of their births, they've began to grow hate to their father.

In the same year, Alexia and her brother captured their father, Alexander, and used him as a test subject for a virus they created by combining remnants of an ancient virus from a queen ant with the Progenitor Virus.

Taking notes on her father's progress, Alexia found flaws in her virus and injected it into herself to become a superior being. Using the data she had found, she discovered a way to harness the full power of her virus: by having herself cryogenically frozen as the virus covered her and reached full maturity in fifteen years. In December 1983 while inactive, Alexia relied on her brother Alfred to carry out her will and proceeded with the cryostatic state.

Fifteen years later in 2003, Alexia awakened in the body of a grown woman and the first thing she saw was the corpse of her brother. She held him in her arms and sang a lullaby. She swore to avenge the death of Alfred. Using her new powers, Alexia controlled massive tentacles to destroy Claire Redfield and Steve Burnside's escape vehicle. She imprisoned Steve in a coliseum and injected the Veronica virus into him which resulted him mutating into a monster to kill Claire and Chris but instead, he got killed. Later on, she confronts Albert Wesker who wants the Veronica Virus that's in her body. Alexia refuses and transforms into a powerful being. She fought Wesker and was winning. Wesker fled and left Chris to fight her and she was defeated. She encounters Chris and Claire but this time, she fused with one of the breeding pods and used swarms of ants to kill Chris but was defeated again. In her third state, she took the form of a dragonfly and was defeated when Chris used the Linear Launcher on her.

In the Darkside Chronicles, somethings Alexia did in it was non-canon like for example, Alexia being the one who killed her brother Alfred by strangulating him with her tendrils when in canon, it was Claire and Steve who killed him.

Sometimes, Alexia sings a lullaby song called Berceuse.

Mutated Form
http://residentevils.free.fr/Francais/Images/Alexia.jpg
Alexia's first form resembles her human appearance but with gray skin, darkened vessels and arteries, and growths coming out of her body that shield her from harm. Her blood is flammable when in contact with anything.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/f/f3/Alexia_Form2_01.jpg
Alexia's second form is her first form that fused with one of her breeding pods. She is able to reproduce dozens of ants whenever.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/residentevil/images/2/26/Alexia_From3_01.jpg
Alexia's third form is in the form of a dragonfly. She is able to produce lots of flammable liquid and can absorb gunfire.

Ridley_Prime
Sorry, but the first picture isn't working (says tripod). 'tis why you're supposed to upload from photobucket or imageshack, but oh well. Still like the 2nd pic though. It will always be her coolest form. big grin She shouldn't of had to mutate further. erm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Sorry, but the first picture isn't working (says tripod). 'tis why you're supposed to upload from photobucket or imageshack, but oh well. Still like the 2nd pic though. It will always be her coolest form. big grin She shouldn't of had to mutate further. erm

I can see the first picture just fine. What's wrong with your computer? I personally like her first mutant form. Looks more badass and less ugly.

Ridley_Prime
I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself when I say I only see Tripod in the first image. That's usually what happens when you host pics directly from that site...

As for the first mutant form though, my sentiments exactly. thumb up

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'm sure I'm not speaking just for myself when I say I only see Tripod in the first image. That's usually what happens when you host pics directly from that site...

I'm also getting it

Someone might want to upload pictures to a image hosting site its not that hard.

Nemesis X
Just get to respecting Alexia and quit complaining about not seeing the first picture.

edit: Goddang it, now I'm seeing the tripod logo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.