Battle of the Wills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Assume that Abin Sur, while on route to DC Earth, somehow gets sucked into a multiversal gateway that insteads takes him to Marvel 616 Earth. He crash lands in the desert, and tells his ring to find the most worthy being on the planet to become his successor, the chosen person leaving Marvel 616 Earth and taking his/her place as Green Lantern of Sector 2814 of DC Earth.

Who would be the most likely canidate to inherit Abin Sur's ring? Don't factor in distance to Sur; assume the power ring will get the most worthy choice regardless of their current location, so long as they are on Earth. How would Hal Jordan's replacement fare in the DC Universe? Would they have fared better than he or worse? And how would the Marvel universe deal with that character no longer being a part of their world?

TheKahn
mhmm

If morality if factored in, the easy answer for the "without fear" qualification would be Daredevil. Next I think you'd have to consider the obvious choices like Captain American, Black Panther, and Thor.

But personally I'd go with Cable. He has the solider background and is tougher than chewed leather.

Take away any moral restrictions and I'd go with Dr. Doom. Although he's likely to pull a Sinestro and start his own Corps.

shokosugi
Cap, Thor, Spidey

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheKahn
Take away any moral restrictions and I'd go with Dr. Doom. Although he's likely to pull a Sinestro and start his own Corps.
my thoughts

Originally posted by shokosugi
Cap, Thor, Spidey
thumb up (unbelievable I really did it)
Is it possible that you're really trying to get rid off your Supes fanboy image? Judging from your recent posts (no offense intended).

xJLxKing
Cap, Logan, and Thor

Battlehammer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Cap, Logan, and Thor
Glad some one brought it up. Logan has crazy will power.

Slaanesh
whoever is chosen..he won't be better than Hal..Hal is the best there is..

Bouboumaster
Captain America, Logan, Spider-Man, and if they count: Silver Surfer and Doctor Doomc

staxamillion
doom then cap then spidey

Damborgson
I was almost happy again when I saw the thread starter

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir and a ring would be a pretty nifty combo

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson

IKR? **** sake.

Far as the thread goes, Cap is the obvious choice, I think.

People like Doom and Logan might get picked by the ring, but I don't see them playing space cop for long before they start going against the grain.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson

Same.

One of the best KMCers, period.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Same.

You were almost happy too? big grin

Damborgson
https://media.giphy.com/media/MihGxlmcZwpu8/giphy.gif

When Jake comes back

8swords
Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.