Marv versus Jaws.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Got this idea from the Jaws respect thread in the MCRF...

Simple, Marv "Sin City" encounters Jaws from "Moonraker" in the back alleys of Sin City. They go at it H2H, to the death. Fight takes place at night in pouring down rain.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Got this idea from the Jaws respect thread in the MCRF...

Simple, Marv "Sin City" encounters Jaws from "Moonraker" in the back alleys of Sin City. They go at it H2H, to the death. Fight takes place at night in pouring down rain.

Decent match-up, but Marv takes it imo.

I recall Jaws biting a shark (which was cool), biting through steel cable, surviving having a shitload of bricks dropped on him and (I think) ripping apart a Citroen.

dadudemon
Jaws also survived a car crash...being in a boat wreak...bla bla.

His stainless steel chompers......lulz. They should have chosen like, rhenium diboride.

Rogue Jedi
Just hit me, Jaws was a bit ghetto, platinum grill and all.

dadudemon
Just hit me, Jaws was a bit ghetto, platinum grill and all.

He started the trend, yo.

Rogue Jedi
The original whigger.

dadudemon
The original whigger.

No, that was my man, Thomas Jefferson.

Rogue Jedi
I think Jaws wins in the end, his durability seemed super uber compared to Marvs being uber.

dadudemon
I think Jaws wins in the end, his durability seemed super uber compared to Marvs being uber.
Well, Marv let those bitches beat on him for like 18 hours and he could have broken free the whole time. Sure, he's bruised and bleeding...but just a little. Let's see jaws take an 18 hour beating from those rough and tough bitches... shifty

Rogue Jedi
You see Moonraker?

dadudemon
You see Moonraker?

Yup.

You see Sin City?

Rogue Jedi
Yup. Lookit what Rob posted. Here:

I recall Jaws biting a shark (which was cool), biting through steel cable, surviving having a shitload of bricks dropped on him and (I think) ripping apart a Citroen.

That trumps being beat down by some stank ass ho's

Nightstick
It's been a while sense I watched the movies, but didn't Jaws survive a fall from orbit by landing on a circus tent or something insane?

Rogue Jedi
That actually rings a bell, I think so.

K-Dog
It was a fall from a high-altitude airplane in which he lost his parachute. So a full free-fall. But he fell onto the middle of a large circus tent and caved it all in which would soften his fall. But he would have survived regardless based on his other durability feats.

jinXed by JaNx
Didn't marv take a bunch of bullets to the body yet continued to run and beat ass? I haven't seen Sin City in a while but i think i recall that happening. At any rate i know that i remember him jumping through the windshield of fast moving car, being electrocuted, and jumping several stories while being unaffected. In my mind there is no doubt that, Marv is stronger, faster and more durable. Jaws is strong and durable but other than his fancy mouth i haven't seen him do anything nearly as impressive as Marv. However, because of Jaws ghetto grill i think this could go either way. Jaws just needs to get close enough to rip out Marvs throat...,although, Marv could probably do the same lol I say Marv wins the majority, 6/10

Rogue Jedi
Marv took a few bullets and ended up in the ER.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, he also ended up in the electric chair too, but the pansies couldn't supply enough voltage to stop the bastards' heart. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
That's actually happened in real life.

Darth Martin
Jaws is unstoppable. Marv is smarter. I'll go with Marv with him being able to use his brains to win.

Alpha Centauri
Marv.

Run over, shot, electric chaired, beaten, stabbed.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Clocked with a sledgehammer......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.