Baron Zemo vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Baron Zemo w/moonstones

vs

Dr. Doom w/ power of cosmic.

Mindset
Which Doom?

Oh, who am I kidding, Doom wins.

manx422
Baron Zemo kicks Doom's ass

Prep-Man
Doom.

DTM
Which level of Power Cosmic for Doom, as hes at times absorbed the Surfer, Galactus and The Beyonder.

vansonbee
Originally posted by DTM
Which level of Power Cosmic for Doom, as hes at times absorbed the Surfer, Galactus and The Beyonder. Most likely Silver Surfer, but Dr. Doom has many upgrade (spells/magic/tech), since he had those power.

Dr. Doom take the win here.

Lord Feron
Marquis + Power Cosmic = Filthy badassery

The Nuul
DoOm wins.

id369
I figured it was a good match. Zemo is a good tactician with excellent fighting skills.

Originally posted by DTM
Which level of Power Cosmic for Doom, as hes at times absorbed the Surfer, Galactus and The Beyonder.

Why would I set Doom up with Galactucs or Beyonders powers?

Its the Surfers Power of Cosmic.

BattleMage
DOOM!

Original Smurph
Zemo

leonidas
it's close. doom probably displayed better feats with his power, but it seemed to me zemo had better potential ability. hmph. not sure. add in doom's own power's and magic and i'd say it would tip things in his favor maybe slightly.

id369
What did Herald Doom accomplish?mhmm

kgkg
Lol Doom gets killed quick nothing he can do to stop his molecules from getting shredded.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
it's close. doom probably displayed better feats with his power no expression Nope

DTM
Originally posted by id369
I figured it was a good match. Zemo is a good tactician with excellent fighting skills.

Why would I set Doom up with Galactucs or Beyonders powers?

Its the Surfers Power of Cosmic.

Well, because you didnt specify which form of Doom this was, and Galactus (and possibly The Beyonder) has the "power of cosmic" as well.

That being said, if this is Doom with only Surfers powers, hell lose to Moonstone Zemo more than he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.