Mr Terrific and Mr Fantastic vs Mr Sinister and Mr Negative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Mr Terrific and Mr Fantastic vs Mr Sinister and Mr Negative:

The scenarios are:

1) No prep, straight up arena fight with standard equipment

2) 1 hour prep which takes place with each team in an identical medical supply warehouse containing hospital & medical lab equipment, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals.

Can the forces of optimism and good defeat the forces of nastiness and evil?

manx422
T1

Q99
Setup 1? Not the slightest chance. Hurting Sinister is out of the question.

Even setup 2, it's more of a fight, but I think they need a real high-end lab with more time, not just a medical supply warehouse.

basilisk
Originally posted by Q99
Setup 1? Not the slightest chance. Hurting Sinister is out of the question.

Even setup 2, it's more of a fight, but I think they need a real high-end lab with more time, not just a medical supply warehouse.

Some things that might be found in such a warehouse: medical lasers; nuclear medical devices; ionizing radiation sources, gamma knives, other radioactive material, MRI and CAT scanners, advanced prosthetics, computers, ultrasound, and wheelchairs, plus acids, chemicals, liquid nitrogen, all kinds of drugs etc.

Q99
That's a pretty unusually well stocked warehouse, you normally don't 'stock up' on radioactive material or MRIs.

That does give some chance, but it'll be really hard to find the power for anything particularly effective, and Sinister's no dummy either.

basilisk
Originally posted by Q99
That's a pretty unusually well stocked warehouse

Yeah, it's one of the best. You can order online and everything.

Originally posted by Q99
That's a pretty unusually well stocked warehouse, you normally don't 'stock up' on radioactive material or MRIs.

That does give some chance, but it'll be really hard to find the power for anything particularly effective, and Sinister's no dummy either.

The power will come from the nuclear material. I can see Reed going into battle with some sort of wheelchair mounted cobalt radiation particle beam weapon, while Terrific attaches extra prosthetic arms armed with ionizing lasers, acid launchers, and electromagnet boosted gamma knives.

Seriously though, I wanted to give some sort of limit because the usual "1 hour prep" could mean absolutely anything goes and it gets crazy with these guys.

Q99
Medical radioactive materials =/= a nuclear power generator.

They use small amounts for detection and such, there's no nuclear power sources in medical warehouses.

Parmaniac
Does Mr. Fantastic still needs air to breath?

Q99
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.