I'm new....how about you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kiligan
Hello.

I'm new to these forums and I would like to get to know you people out there. So if you could drop by an say hello that would just fine.

I'm from Gilbert Arizona and I am a sophmore at Life Liberty Schoolin Mesa.

mah
top o the morning to you

Kiligan
British, or an Auzi. And its afternoon here.

Fitch
hey.welcome.Hang around and post a lot.see ya on the boards....

Mujaffa
hi gilligan

Dexx
hello...

Mujaffa
hi d

Ushgarak
Top o' the morning is Irish, and Mah is in any case Norwegian, and it was evening where he was when he said it...

...but welcome aboard!

mah
big grin

Arien
hey dude!!!
im arien, im a blonde, and im really hyper. i live in AZ, too. i dont like sand. its coarse and rough and it gets everywhere. sorry! im a total SW fan and a LOTR fan. so what's new with u?

Kiligan
Notin much. I'm also a SW and LOTR fan, just not to the point that I'm first inline on the movies opening day. And sand is fun, except when it gets in your mouth, then it's just not cool.

Julie
Hello Kiligan.....from Gilbert Arizona....I didn't even know that such a place existed....I learn new things each day....I'm also a big star wars fan....not that dedicated to LOTR though I do like the movies...

mahdi
Hey I'm new too. Hello to all!

Captain REX
Hello Kiligan, hello Mahdi! smile

mah
hi mahdi..nice name

Fitch
welcome mahdi !
nice nick..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.