Maxima(DOS) vs Blastaar(616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins this fight. No mind attacks.

Blastaar- http://marvel.wikia.com/Blastaar

Warlord
maxima via mind attacks

golem370
No mind attacks in this thread

Warlord
oups... hmmmm....maybe Blastar then

Eternal Idol
Blastaar ftw.

leonidas
she still has wonder woman level strength and her own magneto-lite powers, as well as her uber skill and speed.

she pwns him easily, even without tp.

iceman24567
Cosmic rod ftw

Q99
Blastaar varies a bit. At base he's a bit weaker than old-Annihilus, before Annihilus got all uber. He's only got class 50 strength. The rod helps counter that to an extent, but Nova was quite sure he could take Blastaar too and had no problem strongarming him a bit.

So I'd say Maxima.

iceman24567
I could have sworn Nova considered Blastaar out of his league

leonidas
Originally posted by iceman24567

if he did, that's ridiculous. pretty sure thing has beaten blastarr in the past.

iceman24567
Was Blastaar wielding the Cosmic control rod at the time?

leonidas
no. but i didn't see anything saying he had it in this battle either . . . if he did, that would change things for me. he never used it NEARLY as well as anni did, but it might be enough to get him the majority here.

iceman24567
Well he is the current wielder of the rod

Prep-Man
How good can Blastaar stand up to transumation attacks?

Q99

Recently in Nova. Him going up to King Blastaar, with the rod.
Surrounded by Blastaar's army no less. Requesting should let him, his allies, and his prisoners, whom Blastaar wanted, go without a fight.

"You might want to consider what I did to the last idiot who faced me with the cosmic rod. I tore him inside out, Blastaar.
Inside out."

It worked.

iceman24567
Nah it didn't work no expression

Q99
Nah it didn't work no expression

As in, Blastaar looked worried and backed down, letting Nova leave with his prisoners.

Blastaar doesn't seem to consider himself in Rider's league, or at least he's not sure whether he's in that league or not, even with an army at his back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.