Doctor Manhattan and Silver Surfer vs Monarch (Post Arena)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario One: Rupturing the suit counts as a wash

Scenario Two: Counts as a victory for Team.

iceman24567
Monarch stomps

KuRuPT Thanosi
monarch wins. What is with the Dr. M crap these days... He doesn't belong on this playing field

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Scenario One: Rupturing the suit counts as a wash

Scenario Two: Counts as a victory for Team.

It's to hard to gauge the power of Doc Manhattan. Since he was the only superbeing and since he was portrayed like a God he might be everything from Captain Atom level to Galactus Level.

SS is a nonfactor against Monarch. And by feats or lack of feats alone, Monarch wins.

iceman24567
No where near Galactus level and both are non factors

kgkg
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It's to hard to gauge the power of Doc Manhattan. Since he was the only superbeing and since he was portrayed like a God he might be everything from Captain Atom level to Galactus Level. How can you say he could be up to Galactus Level.

He wasn't pretty much all his feats can be replicated and than some like someone like the Silver Surfer.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

SS is a nonfactor against Monarch. confused

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
How can you say he could be up to Galactus Level.

He wasn't pretty much all his feats can be replicated and than some like someone like the Silver Surfer.
I don't think I've ever seen Silver Surfer making clones of himself and carrying out experiments while having sex with a girl. I could be wrong though, I'm not the biggest Surfer fan. stick out tongue

kgkg
I don't think I've ever seen Silver Surfer making clones of himself and carrying out experiments while having sex with a girl. I could be wrong though, I'm not the biggest Surfer fan. stick out tongue He has created clone of himself and has given his powers to others. Can you think of anything really that would put him anywhere near trans level?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
He has created clone of himself and has given his powers to others. Can you think of anything really that would put him anywhere near trans level?
Who Doc? A lack of on panel weaknesses for one. The only things that ever even so much as hindered him were the tachyons which ****ed with his future sight and the Intrinsic Field Separator which only managed to make him disappear for a second.

kgkg
Who Doc? A lack of on panel weaknesses for one. The only things that ever even so much as hindered him were the tachyons which ****ed with his future sight and the Intrinsic Field Separator which only managed to make him disappear for a second. If I remember correctly it was also hinted that he could not stop all the nukes in the world if there were launched. A lack of Weakness is great but there is a very big problem with that. First it was in a WWII-1970 based world and technology wasn't anywhere near what we see in DC/Marvel universe. Secondly people in that world were pretty much completely useless and with no other one near his level you can understand why he was treated like "God".

Anyone at a High Herald level could have a similar impact and be treated the same way Doc did.

The only argument is a no limit fallacy on doc which wasn't proven or shown/

Going by feats I don't see why so many people hold on to the no limit fallacy arrangement while that could have applied to almost anyone at herald category in that universe.

Batman-Prime
^you misunderstood me. I just wanted to say that it's impossible to gauge his power, he was still learning, at the end he left earth to create life. The nuke statement came from humans not the doc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.