Sentry at his best vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?...........sentry off his highest end feats against the unstoppable KH?

tkitna
Sentry waves his hand and King Hyperion seizes to exist.

That was simple.

The Nuul
If he keeps his current level he will stomp, If not KH kicks his ass. But I am still iffy on the whole Exlies feats since they dont have many and to prove they are as powerful as 616 characters.

Colossus-Big C
sentry stomps

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
If he keeps his current level he will stomp, If not KH kicks his ass. But I am still iffy on the whole Exlies feats since they dont have many and to prove they are as powerful as 616 characters.

They dont have to be as powerful, they can be 1/3 as powerful as the 616 heros. Him killing the fantastic four, avengers, and the xmen along with hulk and others by himself put him on an entire different league that a lot of characters.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

bbrem123
sentry stomps

TheKahn
Originally posted by The Nuul

Or the specific context in which the various battles occurred. Any writer creative enough could create a scenario in which a character much less powerful than KH could have killed all of the heroes on a parallel Marvel Earth. That feat, in and of itself, really isn't that informative without us knowing the context. erm

Until we find more about the nature of the Sentry's power/limits, I'm not sure many character have the ability to put him down for good in a fight sans very high-end matter manipulation, magic, or reality manipulation and even then its iffy.

AsbestosFlaygon
Sentry at his best lobotomized Molecule Man no expression

This is spite, really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.