Daredevil & Captain America vs Batman & Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Batman & Nightwing team up to take on Daredevil & Captain America. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 24 hours prep

vansonbee
#1 6/10 Team 1

#2 Batman/Nightwing

iceman24567
^ I agree

Juk3n
Originally posted by American Dragon
Batman & Nightwing team up to take on Daredevil & Captain America. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 24 hours prep

Cap prep > Bats Prep. He just doesn't need it cos he's like totally bad ass.

Warlord
Originally posted by iceman24567
^ I agree

I agree

BattleMage
Originally posted by Juk3n
Cap prep > Bats Prep. He just doesn't need it cos he's like totally bad ass. thumb up

Batman-Prime
1. Team 2 6/10
2. Team 2 9/10

manx422
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
1. Team 2 6/10
2. Team 2 9/10 thumb up

thanos-prime
1. Team 1 8/10
2.team 2

jrodslam
1. Team 1 8/10
2. Team 2 8/10

BUSTER1
Originally posted by thanos-prime
1. Team 1 8/10
2.team 2

thumb up

JakeTheBank
1st Scenario: Random encounter, Batman and Nightwing are dealing with a physically superior team in the general sense. It's hard to say whether their dynamic (pun intended) team work can overcome two people who can physically replicate virtually any feat of theirs and probably to a greater extent. I think Batman and Nightwing could make good use of their onhand gadgets such as gas pellets, tazers, etc to make up for facing foes with an edge on them such as Matt and Steve. In the end, I think this match is 5/10 for both teams.

Second Scenario: With prep, Batman and Nightwing could devise a way to exploit Daredevil's sensistive senses, and with careful timing and teamwork, effectively remove him out of the equation. With Daredevil out of the way, it leaves Cap fighting against one foe who many claim (with good reason) can fight him to a standstill, give or take, and another foe who is just shy from being Batman's equal in the general sense. Conversely, Captain America and Daredevil might be able to devise a situation to prevent Batman and Nightwing from relying heavily on their utility belts. In the end, I give Batman and Nightwing a 7/10 over Cap and DD with prep available.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1st Scenario: Random encounter, Batman and Nightwing are dealing with a physically superior team in the general sense. It's hard to say whether their dynamic (pun intended) team work can overcome two people who can physically replicate virtually any feat of theirs and probably to a greater extent. I think Batman and Nightwing could make good use of their onhand gadgets such as gas pellets, tazers, etc to make up for facing foes with an edge on them such as Matt and Steve. In the end, I think this match is 5/10 for both teams.

Second Scenario: With prep, Batman and Nightwing could devise a way to exploit Daredevil's sensistive senses, and with careful timing and teamwork, effectively remove him out of the equation. With Daredevil out of the way, it leaves Cap fighting against one foe who many claim (with good reason) can fight him to a standstill, give or take, and another foe who is just shy from being Batman's equal in the general sense. Conversely, Captain America and Daredevil might be able to devise a situation to prevent Batman and Nightwing from relying heavily on their utility belts. In the end, I give Batman and Nightwing a 7/10 over Cap and DD with prep available.

I can agree with you reasoning. Though i gave Team two 1 win more in the first scenario because Dick and Bruce have more experiance together, they are the dynamic duo after all wink.

Bouboumaster
1- It goes to DD and Cap. Both of them can replicate everything that team 2 can do, but there's that: Cap is Superhuman, and don't tired. And team can't hide from DD. 7,5/10 to team 1. Team 2 got 2,5 because of gadgets and strategy Wayne could do on the fly.

2- No contest: Team 2 a solid 9/10. Team 1 got 1/10 because Captain have a jobber aura as big as Batman.

DTM
Wouldnt Cap and DD also get to prep and plan on Match 2 as well? I hardly think Batman and NW with prep slaughter Cap and DD with prep. As for Match 1, Cap and DD take that much more than not in my book.

Q99
Hm, Capt and DD would win if they just paired off, *but* Batman and Nightwing are a well-oiled machine to make up for it. I make that one a cointoss.

The Bats benefit from prep more.

FrothByte
altho i agree that bat team wins with prep, i hardly think it will be as easy as some think. after all, capt and dd also do get to prep, and capt is not your average tactician.

probably 6/10 or 7/10 in favor of bat team in scenario 2.

8/10 in favor of capt and DD in scene 1.

iceman24567
Batman and Nightwing are just as good as Capt when it comes to tactics erm

Juk3n
Were not talking about Bucky here. This is Frickin Steve Rogers man. Grow a pair.

Mindset
lol

BattleMage
Were not talking about Bucky here. This is Frickin Steve Rogers man. Grow a pair. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Were not talking about Bucky here. This is Frickin Steve Rogers man. Grow a pair. Steve`Rogers is a wash.

Juk3n
Steve`Rogers is the Daddy!

F*kin A

iceman24567
Space Jam > Steve Rogers

Juk3n
Steve Rogers > The Goonies, now gtfo!

JakeTheBank
Space Jam > Steve Rogers

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.