Valentine's Day 2010 FML! Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

billybrain
So I hate valentines day in NYC...be honest we all hate Valentines day in NYC. Prix Fixed meals that are terrible and absurdly expensive (when food is great $ isnt an issue for me). I would avoid it at all cost but I love my girlfriend and lets be honest she would be upset if I didnt take her out. Last year we went to Dovetail and it was awfullllllllllllll...So I am asking if anyone knows a great place or has an alternative idea. I would rather not have a prix fixed meal but if I have to I would love it to be really amazing and not absurd. Anything is fair game even a weird adventure to gasp coney island. I love La Sirene, Nougatine, Tabla, Momofuku Ssam (who doesn't),...But I dont know about their V-day situation...lets get the thread going early for all the males who would actually like to have fun on Valentines day.

Ax3l
Well, here's my advice to you. Now, when you meet -- BOAT FENDERS!?

HOLY **** BOAAAAAAATS

Barker
op mad.

dadudemon
I'll be taking my wife to the Italian restaurant that I asked her to marry me, in.

Then, we will see the movie we saw on our first date.

Then, we will end the evening with some se.. lulz, tricked ya. We will then eat at IHOP, which was a place that we went to very often while dating.

THEN, we will make sweet love.

steverules_2
There will be no sweet love, that ends as soon as you get married unless she wants kids...then it stops

Rogue Jedi
All NYers hate Valentines day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.