Sephiroth v.s. The Running Man of Hyrule (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
the twist? It's a foot race! From Gerudo valley to the bridge in the Kokiri forest. Who wins? cool

ESB -1138
No one (not even the Flash) can beat the Running Man of Hyrule.

ScreamPaste
Agreed. He always won by a single second. He single handedly raped my childhood with falsehope. :'|

ESB -1138
I spent weeks trying to beat him until I finally figured out...you can't. Oh well...I still try to beat him every now and then.

ScreamPaste
I did too. I tried everything. I even replayed the game, and intentionally took a long time the first time, so I could shore it up to less and less each time afterward to see if all I had to do was beat my own record once...

Also, just found this:

We have a developer statement. 131

Q'Anilia
Andromeda from Heroes of Newerth would beat him

K1ll3r
I am pretty sure Sephiroth has never ran before.

So he is probably bad at it.

BloodRain
The Hyrule Running Man - Maybe its just me, but I have found no way to beat the Hyrule Running Man. Has anyone else? He always beats me by one second.

UPDATE: According to Nintendo there is no way to beat the Running Man. Is this true. Some have suggested using the "Swordless Link" trick to be able to use Farore's Wind to warp to the Kokiri Woods, but I've tried and this doesn't work.

One day i WILL find a way to beat him to make all that time spent trying not wasted. Even if it ends with me being a 80yo guy shaking down the developers next of kin to remake the game so i can do so >.>

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No one (not even the Flash) can beat the Running Man of Hyrule.
Nah, Wally could take him. The Flash's speed feats posted on his thread in the Comic 'Respect' Forum easily proves that. He's called the fastest man alive for a reason.

But yeah. Sephiroth has no hope or chance of out-speeding the Running Man here... That much I agree with.

LLLLLink
*facepalm

ScreamPaste
So it seems we are in agreement that Sephiroth cannot win. 131

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I'd have to be insane to think Sephiroth can outrun the Marathon Man, though it's still an exaggeration to say the he can outrun the Flash, Superman, and others from comics as well. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.