WM Thor vs WOL Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
both WM THor and WOL Morg were taking on multiple heralds at the same time.

discuss

galactusischere
Morg

Kris Blaze
Gut says Morg.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Batman-Prime
Morg

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Gut says Morg.

but your butt says Thor right?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
but your butt says Thor right?

uahhahaha laughing

supremthor
morg 7-8/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Morg Based on?

Knowsbleed33
Morg.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Morg. Care to prove it?

SuperiorTech
Morg

the Darkone
WM Thor wins majority. This is the same WM Thor that beat Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Adam Warlock and Infinity Watch w/ gems with pretty much ease erm .

galactusischere
Originally posted by the Darkone
WM Thor wins majority. This is the same WM Thor that beat Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Adam Warlock and Infinity Watch w/ gems with pretty much ease erm .

Morg was never really tested to hes full potential.

quanchi112
WM Thor wins majority. This is the same WM Thor that beat Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Adam Warlock and Infinity Watch w/ gems with pretty much ease erm . Actually he had the power gem when he took them all on. He also wasn't in true warrior madness mode and everything he did prior to acquiring the power gem was under his own power.

thanos-prime
Morg

K Von Doom

I don't think they were trying to kill him

WhiteWitchKing
Morg!!

Power Cosmic II
Morg

quanchi112
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I don't think they were trying to kill him They were trying to beat him and Thor crushed them. That team is a helluva lot more impressive than the rag tag heralds who took on Morg with the wol.

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
They were trying to beat him and Thor crushed them. That team is a helluva lot more impressive than the rag tag heralds who took on Morg with the wol.

Morg wasn't even scratched. If it weren't for Galactus the rest of the other heralds there would have died too, just like Nova

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Morg wasn't even scratched. If it weren't for Galactus the rest of the other heralds there would have died too, just like Nova He was somewhat affected but he wasn't up against even the most powerful herald at the time save him, the Surfer.

Thor stomped the Surfer and warlock after he went through Bill among others. This wasn't even a warrior amped Thor.

Power Cosmic II
He was somewhat affected but he wasn't up against even the most powerful herald at the time save him, the Surfer.

Thor stomped the Surfer and warlock after he went through Bill among others. This wasn't even a warrior amped Thor.

terrax already stated that morg had more power than the 5 of them, which includes surfer. and surfer was already handily defeated by morg in their initial encounter. WOL Morg would have killed all of them had G not stripped him of the power cosmic

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
terrax already stated that morg had more power than the 5 of them, which includes surfer. and surfer was already handily defeated by morg in their initial encounter. WOL Morg would have killed all of them had G not stripped him of the power cosmic I agree, but I definitely see Thor with warrior madness doing the same.

Power Cosmic II
I agree, but I definitely see Thor with warrior madness doing the same.

killing all 5 of them? Perhaps. there's nothing further to say than we agree to disagree.

K Von Doom
They were trying to beat him and Thor crushed them. That team is a helluva lot more impressive than the rag tag heralds who took on Morg with the wol.

Beat in what sense though? Beat as in subdue or disarm as Dr Strange, Warlock, Surfer tried to do to Thor because he's their friend? Or Beat as in kill, as Terrax and Firelord tried to do to Morg because they don't have a connection with him?

I'd wager that neither Bill, Strange nor Adam tried fatal attacks on Thor unlike Terrax trying to cleave Morg with an axe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
killing all 5 of them? Perhaps. there's nothing further to say than we agree to disagree. He already demonstrated he could crush the Surfer and warlock like they were nothing. I see no reason as to think differently when we amp his strength up to ten times these levels. Originally posted by K Von Doom
Beat in what sense though? Beat as in subdue or disarm as Dr Strange, Warlock, Surfer tried to do to Thor because he's their friend? Or Beat as in kill, as Terrax and Firelord tried to do to Morg because they don't have a connection with him?

I'd wager that neither Bill, Strange nor Adam tried fatal attacks on Thor unlike Terrax trying to cleave Morg with an axe. They bfr'd him into Thanos' home because they were getting crushed. he was reversing their attacks and maiming them.

The team who took on Thor was a lot more powerful than Terrax's best.

tkitna
I'm confused here (didnt read the whole thread), but are we talking about WM Thor with the power gem? If so, he wins. If its just WM Thor without the power gem, I dont see him beating WOL Morg even once.

K Von Doom
They bfr'd him into Thanos' home because they were getting crushed. he was reversing their attacks and maiming them.

The team who took on Thor was a lot more powerful than Terrax's best.

Yes but when their most powerful individuals refuse to implement their most powerful attacks, is it conclusive proof that Thor > Morg?

Collectively they are more powerful however they weren't in a kill-or-be-killed situation but more of a let's-help-our-misguided-friend scenario. None of those characters would fatally attack Thor with a killing move. I'd liken their situation to WWH. Dr Strange is much more powerful than WWH but because Hulk is a friend, Strange wouldn't pull out all the stops and try to kill Hulk - as seen in the actual events that played out. Bill wouldn't resort to his most powerful attacks neither would Warlock, nor would Dr Strange. This group had kiddie gloves on. That's why they lost.

WoL Morg pretty much left Silver Surfer for dead and killed Nova. The heralds fought with their backs to the wall as evidenced by the casualties: Firelord bled for the first time, Airwalker's arm torn off, Terrax's throat cut and axe destroyed. There was no reasoning in this battle, no coercing or trying to convince Morg to do the right thing, this was a straight out brawl. The heralds fought to kill, yet they still couldn't win.

If the Infinity Watch group had fought with the same desperation/anger/hate/whatever that the heralds did, WM Thor would be a stain on the floor; all they would need is a bloodlusted Dr Strange. So, saying the group that fought Thor is more powerful therefore Thor is more powerful than Morg, is quite a drastic simplification. When Thor regained his sanity and lost the power gem, did the Infinity Watch try to kill him? When Morg lost the power cosmic, did the heralds try to kill him? Different levels of effort from each group.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm confused here (didnt read the whole thread), but are we talking about WM Thor with the power gem? If so, he wins. If its just WM Thor without the power gem, I dont see him beating WOL Morg even once. No power gem. Why not? He stomped the Surfer and warlock into the ground. This version is ten times stronger than the blood and thunder one.Originally posted by K Von Doom
Yes but when their most powerful individuals refuse to implement their most powerful attacks, is it conclusive proof that Thor > Morg?

Collectively they are more powerful however they weren't in a kill-or-be-killed situation but more of a let's-help-our-misguided-friend scenario. None of those characters would fatally attack Thor with a killing move. I'd liken their situation to WWH. Dr Strange is much more powerful than WWH but because Hulk is a friend, Strange wouldn't pull out all the stops and try to kill Hulk - as seen in the actual events that played out. Bill wouldn't resort to his most powerful attacks neither would Warlock, nor would Dr Strange. This group had kiddie gloves on. That's why they lost.

WoL Morg pretty much left Silver Surfer for dead and killed Nova. The heralds fought with their backs to the wall as evidenced by the casualties: Firelord bled for the first time, Airwalker's arm torn off, Terrax's throat cut and axe destroyed. There was no reasoning in this battle, no coercing or trying to convince Morg to do the right thing, this was a straight out brawl. The heralds fought to kill, yet they still couldn't win.

If the Infinity Watch group had fought with the same desperation/anger/hate/whatever that the heralds did, WM Thor would be a stain on the floor; all they would need is a bloodlusted Dr Strange. So, saying the group that fought Thor is more powerful therefore Thor is more powerful than Morg, is quite a drastic simplification. When Thor regained his sanity and lost the power gem, did the Infinity Watch try to kill him? When Morg lost the power cosmic, did the heralds try to kill him? Different levels of effort from each group. I think so considering Thor wasn't using his most powerful attacks either.

They weren't holding back and this was often commented in the story. By your logic no hero vs. hero battles count unless they are both trying to kill each other.

Surfer also refused to kill Morg even at the end then Terrax dealt the killing blow. I'll use your own argument against you. I guess being greater than Surfer means squat because even he wouldn't resort to killing Morg.

The heralds were also minus their most powerful ally the Surfer. It was a very powerful Morg vs. a team without the likes of Norrin their heavy hitter.

Not with the power gem. They even commented in the story they couldn't stop him with the combined efforts of Thanos, Strange, watch, Surfer and company. You can't kill a power gem user.

you seem to be leaving out very important details.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.