Megatron vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/megatron-header.jpg
Megatron (Transformers and Revenge of the Fallen)

vs.

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/hulk/8.jpg
Abomination (The Incredible Hulk)

Blonsky escapes military custody and is a wanted fugitive. He hitchhikes to Egypt thinking he will have a low profile there but he gets surprised when he sees the army and giant robots fighting eachother. He quickly hides in a nearby village and gets spooked by Sam. Blonsky KO's Sam and steals his little bag full of weird sand thinking it will somehow make a good profit. He flees yet again and is halted when Megatron falls from the sky and lands in front of him. Megatron threatens Blonsky to give him the matrix (or whatever that thing is called). Blonsky immediately transforms into the Abomination and prepares to attack.

Hey, I needed to find a reason why they should fight.

So, who will defeat who?

Robtard
Made-made weapons harmed Megatron.

Made-made weapons didn't harm Blonsky.

Any questions.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Made-made weapons harmed Megatron.

Made-made weapons didn't harm Blonsky.

Any questions.

Yes...

What are Made-made weapons?

At first, I thought it was a typo for "man-made", but you did it twice.

I searched google for a string literal, and it comes up with this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&q=%22made-made+weapons%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Robtard
Did mean "man-made", I happened to copy and past so I repeated the ****-up.

BruceSkywalker
Blonsky by default... Megatron will realize that he will be in the sequel and coward out

KingD19
The only man made weapons that harmed Megatron were the Sabot rounds, everything was an annoyance. And I doubt Abomination would do well against Meg's fusion cannon arm thingy.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
The only man made weapons that harmed Megatron were the Sabot rounds, everything was an annoyance. And I doubt Abomination would do well against Meg's fusion cannon arm thingy.

The only thing that harmed Blonsky was a enraged butt-hurt Hulk, that's greater than some sabot rounds.

Blonksky would rip that arm off and shove it up Megatron's ass, cannon and all.

dadudemon
The only thing that harmed Blonsky was a enraged butt-hurt Hulk,

laughing laughing laughing laughing

"Butt-hurt Hulk."

Blonksky would rip that arm off and shove it up Megatron's ass, cannon and all.

Major Pain style, and then pull the trigger.

Rogue Jedi
Megatron has an anus?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Megatron has an anus?

DON'T QUESTION THE LOGIC! mad mad mad mad mad

If Bumblebee had a urethra enough to piss on Agent Simmons, then megatron obviously has an anus.

Rogue Jedi
PewpyTron?

Robtard
Megatron has an anus?

In the expanded movie-stuff, we're told that the bots eat bits of metal, this is what they use to make ammo, recharge blaster etc., so if they eat, they likely shit. Also what DDM said.

If Megatron doesn't have an anus, Blonsky will make one. Either way, arm and cannon are going up.

Scythe
Abomination takes this, first movie Megs went down, as already stated, with man-made weapons. He'd dismantle him. The only way I see Megs winning is if maybe Megs from the second film, keeps him dazed with cannon shots, and flies his ass up to space to just leave him there. Though I doubt the way Abomination was kicking and struggling when Hulk choked a b*tched means he'll just let his ass be flown to space.

Rogue Jedi
I'd go with what Scythe said here, he's pretty much an authority on the subject of Transformers.

Davis Bloome
Abomination will stop all over Megatron.

Alpha Centauri
I'd go with what Scythe said here, he's pretty much an authority on the subject of Transformers.

It's not hard to be an authority on Transformers. There's not exactly a great deal of fiction.

Besides, he just repeated what's been said.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It's not hard to be an authority on Transformers. There's not exactly a great deal of fiction.

Besides, he just repeated what's been said.

-AC Compared to me, someone who knows only the movies, yeah, he is an authority.

jinXed by JaNx
I saw transformers taking heavy damage by military weaponry. So..,i'm with Robtard on this one. Abomination would tear megaballs apart. Although, Megaballs has displayed magical abilities in the transformers movie. He is capable of growing ten times his size in the span of a single frame, so...,im not sure what the limits of his magic is. Maybe he can beat abomination with his wizard powers.

Alpha Centauri
Compared to me, someone who knows only the movies, yeah, he is an authority.

Oh yeah. I didn't account for you being a noobtube.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oh yeah. I didn't account for you being a noobtube.

-AC That's fine. I always account on you being an *******, so it evens out.

REXXXX
Drop it, folks, or I'll go straight to bans.

jinXed by JaNx
drop what..,the discussion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.