Dante/Link vs Vergil/Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Dante and Vergil are from DMC3 for this fight and have all of their weapons and styles. Dante doesn't get beowulf though, but Vergil does.

Link and Ganondorf are in their Super Smash Bros. Brawl forms. all attacks and have all of those items from SSBB too.

which team wins?

Burning thought
Link dies quickly either from the opposing team or by accident from his team mate, Dante defeats team 2, he is far far too powerful.

ScreamPaste
As usual, BT shows himself to be little more than a troll.

Team one kinda beat team 2 already. no expression

Though if Ganon rapes Dante quickly this could turn into a 2v1.

BloodRain
SSBB forms? O.o Ganons the lowest in the tier ranking....

BLink beats BGanon
Dante beats Vergil (eventually)

Maybe not eventually as when Links done he can nab a smashball and help Dante finish the fight quickly ^^

ScreamPaste
Wait, SSBB Link and Ganon? Dante and Vergil are quickly mulched, and Link and Ganon have a 50:50 match up in Brawl, sooo... Yeah.

Team 1 and team 2 take an even number of wins.

Burning thought
Rubbish, Dante uses quicksilver which was not resitrcted then beheads both of Team 2.

ScreamPaste
As usual, you're ignoring everythign in favour of your own bias.

In Brawl Link and Ganon are casual laser dodgers. Dante's got nothing on their reaction speed in Brawl, and both are infinitely stronger than he is... So.. Lolwut?

Also, originally you were pulling for team 2. Make up your mind, fool.

Burning thought
I assumed from the beginning Dante/Link are team 1....

And no, I am taking into account facts, and laser dodgers? show me the cutscene where they dodge lasers....and no their not stronger really, they have no durability feats and are even more vulnerable against Dante and his time powers than they are against Sephiroth and his speed.

ScreamPaste
Alright, I'll go find the cutscene, I forget it's name and there are hundreds of them in SSBB, but while you wait, enjoy what just the princess Link habitually rescues is capabile of in SSBB. erm

tVM5xSeTWrg haermm

As for your "no durability feats" you're blatantly blind, deaf, and probably retarded. But bias will be bias.

Burning thought
Those lasers are slower than the bullets Dante casually reacts to himself, outside of a spaceship.....

lol yes, I would more likely have to be blind, deaf and retarded if I agreed to 1000 ton supersonic link and castle busting Tk....

ScreamPaste
You're wrong again, but you also totally ignored what Zelda did.. You are retarded. sad

Burning thought
Calling someone a retard is quite offensive so reported, however no I am not wrong, those lasers were slower than bullets, you cannot see bullets unless DMC goes into slow motion. You cant assume just because its a laser its fast but you seem to have a problem, you mix fiction with fact too much.

ScreamPaste
It's only offensive if I mean it in a derogatory sense. I'm just highlighting that you're mentally deficient.

And once again, your bias is showing. It's impossible for light to move slower than a bullet, no matter what you do to it. Also, you're still ignoring what Princess Zelda did in the cutscene.

Burning thought
No your being offensive, your going to same route as Nemebro and getting all hot headed which is when you try and be hostile but that has never accomplished anything with me but despite your claim I am the one sensibly taking into account facts and understand the basis behind fiction. Your the one trying to assume everything in a fictional universe has to play by facts or close to science. That ofc is ignoring your silly little blunders in other threads which are now a constant joke as far as I am concerned, so mr zomg supersonic 1000 tonner Link I am quite mentally superior to you.

Ime ignoring it because I only see some masked entity, a fox and princess peach? wheres Zelda?

ScreamPaste
oS3A728b9UI
8:44, Link and Mario casually skate past lasers, Dante has nothing.

Annnd some masked entity? ...Wow. Just wow. That "masked entity" IS Zelda..

Burning thought
Dante has faster speed and reaction feats against bullets, as I said before those lasers are not as quick as point blank gun fire blocked by your own bullets. Combined with time powers Ganon and Vergil will be even more useless.....

Wow because I dont know a character from a game ive not seen or played? "sigh"

ScreamPaste
It shows in your lack of knowledge concerning any of the characters.

But no. Those lasers are not slower than bullets, that's physicly impossible. But nice reaching, anyway, I'll leave you to your loss. Social life kicking in.

Burning thought
No not really, althoughtbh like you my first posts were directed at LoZ Link and Ganon.

Physically impossible yet happening in that image lol! ok ill say that a fat plumber and a skinny little hyrulian such as Link have no physical reason to be able to dodge lightspeed....its physically impossible you see....

ArtificialGlory
I'm not certain if those lasers were traveling faster than bullets or not, but they're sure as hell not even close to being light speed. Very few lasers in fiction actually travel at light speed.

Burning thought
Exactly, take stars wars for example, turbo lasers on starships move slow....their not moving at the speed of light...

iChaos
EDIT: Whoops, that's DMC2.

Since this is Dante's weakest form, Ganon, most likely, tanks Dante. But, most likely, T2 wins because of Ganon.

LLLLLink
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Why would amplified light travel at the speed of.....light?
Yeah, totally makes no sense.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, forced ignorance of Nintendo characters is pretty sad. There are starving children in 3rd world countries that recognize Mario and Link.

BloodRain
Still team 1. Truthly those lasers were not at the speed of light, more like fictional energy-lasers like starwars and tons of games/animes. Still very impressive moves.

REXXXX
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You're wrong again, but you also totally ignored what Zelda did.. You are retarded. sad

None of that, ScreamPaste. No need for insults whatsoever.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by BloodRain
Still team 1. Truthly those lasers were not at the speed of light, more like fictional energy-lasers like starwars and tons of games/animes. Still very impressive moves.

Still, its at least enough to dodge the Star Wars level of hand weaponry.

BloodRain

LLLLLink

ArtificialGlory

ScreamPaste
If we allow feats from SSBB it quickly turns into a Link v.s. Ganon thread >_>; Just sayin'.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If we allow feats from SSBB it quickly turns into a Link v.s. Ganon thread >_>; Just sayin'.

As an avid player of the Smash series, I support this message.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.