Thor vs Dark Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Heard Rumors saying the fight already took place in Siege#1!!! Any news?

psycho gundam
aka sentry vs thor

joesha28
It's that wat happened?

Board Walker
I've read origins of siege, and in that thor nor sentry were present, havent read siege 01 yet though.

tkitna
It wasnt really a fight, but i'm sure it will be used as another low feat for the Sentry.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by joesha28
Heard Rumors saying the fight already took place in Siege#1!!! Any news?

Thor went down quickly to Norman and the U-Foes didn't even last a page and a half.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Thor went down quickly to Norman and the U-Foes didn't even last a page and a half.

HOW THE **** DID THAT HAPPEN!!!

Deadline
You know im thinking if done properly it is possible.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
HOW THE **** DID THAT HAPPEN!!!

We didn't see the fight only smoke. Sentry and Thor are pretty evenly matched, then he swats Sentry with his hammer, Norman and U-Foes take him out...we don't see it there's lots of smoke, smoke clears, Thor is out. This will be presumably dealt with in one of the tie ins. Moonstone was shitting herself though

Lord Feron
We didn't see the fight only smoke. Sentry and Thor are pretty evenly matched, then he swats Sentry with his hammer, Norman and U-Foes take him out...we don't see it there's lots of smoke, smoke clears, Thor is out. This will be presumably dealt with in one of the tie ins. Moonstone was shitting herself though

damn wtf.... sad

Kris Blaze
Allow me to properly recap the events.

Sentry flies at Thor, then Thor knocks him away. Norman and U-foes hit Thor with everything they've got, and he is still unaffected. Then Norman punches him and the camera zooms out as they gather around him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Allow me to properly recap the events.
how is your account any different? thor is down for the count at the end, right?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
how is your account any different? thor is down for the count at the end, right?
No, we do not see Thor down.

I somehow doubt Bendis will put Thor's durability below Volstagg's.

ExodusCloak
Well if you want to go into detail, Sentry blitzes Thor before he can attack Norman Osborn smashing him into the ground. Thor knocks him away. U-Foes attack Thor enter smoke, he is barely just standing which would explain how Norman one punches him onto the ground. They start kicking him while he's on the ground and the positioning of Thors cape makes it look lying flat on his face and out.

iceman24567
I don't believe it til i see it

Kris Blaze
Well if you want to go into detail, Sentry blitzes Thor before he can attack Norman Osborn smashing him into the ground. Thor knocks him away. U-Foes attack Thor smoke, he is barely just standing, Norman one punches him onto the ground. They start kicking him while he's on the ground.
A speedblitz means you've been defeated smile

Better yet, if you're barely standing, you're usually in need of support. Not standing on your own two feet. I suggest you wait and see how this pans out in Siege 2, those of you who are not familiar with comic cliffhangers are in for a surprise.

iceman24567
Your moms in for a surprise tonight eek!

ExodusCloak
A speedblitz means you've been defeated smile

Better yet, if you're barely standing, you're usually in need of support. Not standing on your own two feet. I suggest you wait and see how this pans out in Siege 2, those of you who are not familiar with comic cliffhangers are in for a surprise.

Don't have to get grumpy, alright blitzed him. And if he lets Norman punch him so that he's on all fours then yes he was barely standing...yes the real Captain America will help to save the day and Normans secret weapon might show up too according to briefing at the end of the issue.

Why did I just edit my post...I didn't say speed blitz I said blitzed.

Kris Blaze
Don't have to get grumpy, blitzed him. And if he lets Norman punch him so that he's on all fours then yes he was barely standing...really Captain America will save the day.
Norman hits hard.

ExodusCloak
Norman hits hard.

I would like to think Thor could take a single Class 100 punch

Kris Blaze
I would like to think Thor could take a single Class 100 punch
Don't be such a Thor fanboy. He was hit by Sentrygod and everything Normangod+U-Foesgods had.

ExodusCloak
Don't be such a Thor fanboy. He was hit by Sentrygod and everything Normangod+U-Foesgods had.

Which is why he was barely left standing. OMGZ

Kris Blaze
Which is why he was barely left standing. OMGZ
He was standing just fine.

Lord Feron
Whatever sounds like a bullshit fight... PIS to setup for maybe a big showdown with X-man or something.

Kris Blaze
Whatever sounds like a bullshit fight... PIS to setup for maybe a big showdown with X-man or something.
ID is a homosexual, so Norman probably beat up X-man as a warmup before heading to Asgard.

ExodusCloak
He was standing just fine.

Really he looked like a drunk trying to cross the road before getting his face smashed in by someone with a bottle.

Kris Blaze
Really he looked like a drunk trying to cross the road before getting his face smashed in by someone with a bottle.
Standing just fine.

iceman24567
LOL i love Kris' level of fanboydom i can only dream to surpass some day erm

Starscream M
Whatever sounds like a bullshit fight... PIS to setup for maybe a big showdown with X-man or something. so either Thor has to win or it's PIS? this was the same bullshit thor fans said regarding the rulk thor fight

ExodusCloak
Standing just fine.

If he was standing just fine he wouldn't have gone down with one hit. If he wasn't standing just fine he would go down with one hit.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
You ain't even close uhuh
so either Thor has to win or it's PIS? this was the same bullshit thor fans said regarding the rulk thor fight
Only in your Juggernaut > Galactus mind would it make sense for Norman to do better than Sentry.

iceman24567
Yes Thor is above and beyond the U-Foes and Norman Osbourne. He easily swats away their biggest gun then gets dropped by some bums? If it's not PIS it's bullshit and yes i love Thor sad

Kris Blaze
Yes Thor is above and beyond the U-Foes and Norman Osbourne. He easily swats away their biggest gun then gets dropped by some bums? If it's not PIS it's bullshit and yes i love Thor sad
We'll see much more of Sentry and Thor before this is over.

iceman24567
We'll see Thor smash Sentry's head open before this is over. thumb up

Starscream M

Only in your Juggernaut > Galactus mind would it make sense for Norman to do better than Sentry. I never said Juggernaut is > than Galactus....just that he is more durable.

Also, it would make sense since Thor was in a weakened state already against Norman while he was in peak form against Sentry.

Starscream M
We'll see much more of Sentry and Thor before this is over. you've been contracted to write the last issues of the saga?

iceman24567
you've been contracted to write the last issues of the saga? He writes his own outcomes for Thor fights that way Thor always wins big grin

Starscream M
nm my comment.

iceman edited Kris's comment to make him seem even more fanboyish than I had thought. embarrasment

id369
you've been contracted to write the last issues of the saga?

No he just sleeps with all the writers, to squeeze out spoilers.313wank

iceman24567
Yes he is that good

iceman24567
I for one don't see how Thor can lose he summons up a Storm and they all get screwed

ExodusCloak
Anyway from Normans offer to the DA I think it's safe to say that Siege will mean the end of them one way or the other.

BTW Bendis is shit at choreographing fight scenes so I doubt we'll see anything substational on panel by him anyway.

Starscream M
I for one don't see how Thor can lose he summons up a Storm and they all get screwed yeah...thor should never lose, he has antiforce blasts, godblasts, electrical storms, teleportation, Mjolnir, etc etc

iceman24567
Just saying what can a bunch of bums do when he summons a storm with his hammer? Not a damn thing even Herc was owned by a storm summoned without the extra juice of his hammer. Bums like the U-Foes should be fodder.

Kris Blaze
yeah...thor should never lose, he has antiforce blasts, godblasts, electrical storms, teleportation, Mjolnir, etc etc
Last/only resort of the man who has no arguments/way of reasoning. Somebody hurt you in a thread by claiming that Thor would beat someone by using his powers and you disagreed. For some reason you feel the need to carry on showing your disagreement in a thread where its of no relevance.
Originally posted by id369
No he just sleeps with all the writers, to squeeze out spoilers.313wank
Your mom writes for Marvel comics? Did not know that.

redhotrash
Just a side note, the Rulk fight was indeed nonsense, I didnt know anyone actually defended that anymore...

psycho gundam
2 pages of 2 different view points of the same thing....some people shouldn't be jurors

http://yfrog.com/0csiege1legioncps022j

http://yfrog.com/jpsiege1legioncps023j

http://yfrog.com/jcsiege1legioncps024j

http://yfrog.com/06siege1legioncps025j

http://yfrog.com/31siege1legioncps026j

lol edited big grin

Battlehammer
Well if you want to go into detail, Sentry blitzes Thor before he can attack Norman Osborn smashing him into the ground. Thor knocks him away. U-Foes attack Thor enter smoke, he is barely just standing which would explain how Norman one punches him onto the ground. They start kicking him while he's on the ground and the positioning of Thors cape makes it look lying flat on his face and out.
that pretty accurate to what happen.

Sasaraixx

Rivaled only by his homophobia I reckon stick out tongue

joesha28
Well i don't know u guys... but i difinately can't see Thor gone down to Norman and U-foes... It's just that the Newscast reported Thor is down which i believe he will be up in the next issue and one of the U-foes will die (thats why they are there, not the main characters). stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.