Respect the Witch! Bayonetta!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Everyone knew this was coming so...

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bayonetta-wallpaper-game.jpg

Not going to do any spoilers since the game just came out. SO here you go.

Shutter Control
Impossible. Everyone in here will talk about how badly they want to screw/eff/bang this babe up no matter how hard one with an active libido tries to pay respect.

Jk...but damn...hot librarian I want.

Respect the b....I mean witch. haermm

Nemesis X
Like I said in the Dante vs. Bayonetta thread, the books I checked out would never be late if she was my librarian but I still want to know what she'd do if the books were late.

iChaos
I've seen better looking animations What the f**k?

Shutter Control
Fapped to her yesterday ermmhappy

Shutter Control
lol must read: http://www.destructoid.com/how-bayonetta-is-blatantly-hotter-than-your-girlfriend-151634.phtml

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Shutter Control
lol must read: http://www.destructoid.com/how-bayonetta-is-blatantly-hotter-than-your-girlfriend-151634.phtml

Just reading that made me laugh so hard, I think tears were coming out of my eyes rolling on floor laughing.

laughing out loud

Rapidash
Funny link. Not Ha-Ha funny, but funny still.

You should still post some feats and moves by her. People must be aware of the risk of spoilers when they open a respect thread.

xRZCRVJ6AgA

LLLLLink
So, I just played Bayonetta and I realized something.
Her "dimensional" attacks with the boot, arm, sword, etc, reminded me a lot of Golden Sun's weapon specials like Sol Blade (Megiddo), Kikuichimonji (Asura), Cloud Brand (Raiden's Wrath), and many others.

FWahMaN
The link I posted was beyond funny. If someone doesn't think that's funny then it takes exeptional skill to amuse that person.

The other thing I wanted to say was, although Bayo's suit is "made" of her hair, 90% of it doesn't look anything like hair, but rather her hair molded together or something since you can't see strands and whatnot.

The last thing was the author or that link was talking about "hairy" people...but Bayo having her suit made of hair does not make her "hairy" so wtf? A paragraph in his article is then kind of useless. He's talking about women that don't shave/pluck/trim their body hair, wherever specific parts they may be, but IIRC Bayo only has hair ON HER HEAD and her thin sexy eyebrows. She is hairless everywhere else. Hardly makes her "hairy", and her suit just so happens to be her head hair wrapped around her body. Spells difference.

LLLLLink
Her hair reminds me of Spawn's cape...

Burning thought
Not me, afterall I have not had any sexual or deviant fantasies with Spawns cape.

Bayonetta is pretty incredible through, having completed the game I find myself overwhelmed by the amount of power she can show in comparison to others, and how easily she does it all.

FWahMaN
What did you buy is for? PS3? 360? PC if it's on that as well?

Burning thought
PS3 myself, always enjoy a good old 3rd person action game or however you would class this yummy little beauty.

FWahMaN
Is this a Capcom or Sega made character? Because if it's Capcom, they got yet another lethal weapon...that I bone every morning.

sushi&toast
to tell you the truth i didnt like the game... i finished the game and all but i didnt like it and i do like devil may cry, the problem with this game is first of all very long loading times, second of all the cretures you fight are too wierd and idiotic looking i cant understand wtf are they suppose to be, you barelly fight any fighters most of the game you just fight a huge monster and repeat the same monster after 2 levels its like shadow of the colossus you fight a huge monster and thats the end of the level , and the last and most anoying thing is that the pace of the game is too fast and you cant understand wtf is going on all you see is bayonetta jumping and doing some moves that are too fast to be understood but you just press the evade move and continue to press the combos you remember without seing them or understanding them i am sorry but for me this game suck

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by sushi&toast
to tell you the truth i didnt like the game... i finished the game and all but i didnt like it and i do like devil may cry, the problem with this game is first of all very long loading times, second of all the cretures you fight are too wierd and idiotic looking i cant understand wtf are they suppose to be, you barelly fight any fighters most of the game you just fight a huge monster and repeat the same monster after 2 levels its like shadow of the colossus you fight a huge monster and thats the end of the level , and the last and most anoying thing is that the pace of the game is too fast and you cant understand wtf is going on all you see is bayonetta jumping and doing some moves that are too fast to be understood but you just press the evade move and continue to press the combos you remember without seing them or understanding them i am sorry but for me this game suck

Ok, we saw your post in the Bayonetta thread. No need to post it here.

Originally posted by FWahMaN
Is this a Capcom or Sega made character? Because if it's Capcom, they got yet another lethal weapon...that I bone every morning.

Neither

NemeBro
Yay for the butterface!

Phantom Miria
She is not even attractive. She is cool, but not good looking stick out tongue

NemeBro
I don't even think she is cool. no expression

No End N Site
Bayonetta is sexy and her game is the shit. If only all hack and slash games could all be this good. Some of the shit she was doin' in the game was completely unnecessary, tho. It sometimes made me feel weird when other peeps watched me play...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yay for the butterface!

Yet you have no problem with imp Midna and Jenova.

Bayonetta is butterface? You can't be serious. Then again, she is a fictional character so I guess you can say whatever you want.

No End N Site
Jenova looks terrible.

Sin_Volvagia
http://site.video-game-central.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/vg_heroines_bayonetta.jpg

http://www.bestgameffvii.mysteria.cz/img/FFVIIAC-Jenova.jpg

Does this mean Sephiroth has a butterface too?

FinalAnswer
Butterfaces are people with ugly faces and rocking bodies.

Are you saying Sephiroth's body is hot? =|

No End N Site
Seph is hot EVERYWHERE!

http://luckyhill.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/sephiroth-statue.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.