Research Topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
HELLLPPP
I can't think of a research topic....I am interested in law enforcement...so I thought maybe I could do something like public survalence....I have to do an essay by the 6th of Feb and I really haven't even found a topic yet.
any suggestions.

Dexx
i usually find mu essays on google, then print them.

finti
why dont you try something about public survalence then Julie, sounds like a very good topic.

Dim
or maybe Internet Privacy laws and entrapping criminals using the internet.

queeq
Or the problems around extracting DNA samples for criminal investigation.

mechmoggy
Maybe you could write about the "big brother" culture we now have with all the CCTV camera's on high streets and shopping centre's?

Fitch
yup.start observing finti here.You can write a LOT about him.....everything good of course...

Tex
Or about new technological advancements in surveillance equipment,
like face recognizing software.

Julie
that sounds like a cool topic....I dunno...keep on suggesting topics...I have to decided fairly soon,,,but not for a few days anyway

Captain REX
I'm doing a research topic essay thing myself. The History of Video Games... big grin

finti
oh great, Atari essay.big grin

mechmoggy
Aaaah my first love...........PACMAN. big grin

Tex
*not surprised that mech's first love was a man*

Bwaahahahaha evil face

mechmoggy
Oh my! wink

mah
what about Mrs.Pacman?

Fitch
she had been hidden for public,Mr.Pacman was a star,kidnappers these days... big grin

mah
well she DOES have her own game

Fitch
what is it?

Julie
yeah I don't know what they are talking about

mah
it's the cleverly named Mrs.Pacman, fitch

Julie
how original!

Fitch
it had already been said smile

mechmoggy
Don't mention Mrs.Pacman to me, I'm oldschool and Pacman is the best.

Plus they had that whole nasty divorce in the late eighties, after thier fame had gone Mrs.Pacman took to the bottle and the marriage fell apart. Poor old Pacman is working as bellboy at a crumby hotel in Cornwall now. That evil witch bankrupted him. mad

Fitch
you have quite an imagination......

Darth Vicious
How about hipocrisy in the law enforcement, im talking about a program in the FBi called 'Majic Lantern" (i believe), which is a computer program/virus they use to spy on any unsuspecting americans they feel like it.

queeq
What an interesting change of topic. big grin

finti
as always

queeq
Our specialty.

finti
yup

Kiligan
You could go on site with the "law enforcement" and tag along with them in their cars and such. Then you could write an essay on what they do on a normal day. But I think that from what I have heard that only college students can attend to this, but you could ask. Maybe, ummmm............yea......you could ask.........
*walks away muttering,

Fitch
good subject.I think a better one would be "One day in the KMC Bar with my mates" big grin

Kiligan
Right..............*moves a little to the left.......* You could still try that right?

Tex
You should do a research project on Tiny Tim!

Fitch
you could say AI,but he has some bugs..

mah
he's still AI though

Fitch
a primitive one though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.