Colossus vs Hercules vs Juggernaut vs Hulk BRAWL.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
OK guys this is a Brawl....between this guys, to the END...

Colossu(Ultimate) vs Huercules(inmortal) vs Juggernaut(without Unstopability, Durability, just his healing factor and normal strenght) vs Hulk (savage No getting stronger)

so who of this bricks wins?.... confused

BFR on and Blood lust ON.... smokin'

BUSTER1
Under these conditions, I say Herc

iceman24567
I would say Herc too

Colossus-Big C
Herc.

galactusischere
Herc

Colossus-Big C
hulk would be the weakest here since he cant get stronger.
his base strength is only 100tons

Wei Phoenix
So you gave Cain human durability and asked if he can can beat these guys in a brawl?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So you gave Cain human durability and asked if he can can beat these guys in a brawl? if he avoids getting hit though he still is the strongest here but with human durability, 1 hit from any of these guys would kill him

TheKahn
Herc has the best combination of strength, durability, and skill.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So you gave Cain human durability and asked if he can can beat these guys in a brawl? why would I do that for... eek!

I just took his Invulnerability and Unstopability out of the equation, his durability now should be that of a normal 100 ton guy(like thors or Herc, more like Hec or worse like lobo) but he keeps his Healing Factor........ smokin'

Read the stips.... mad

ankur29
herc ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.