Space Marine Force Commander v.s. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
The Force Commander from DoW2 takes on his counterpart from Halo.

They each get 'standard' equipment. An assault rifle for Chief, and a bolter for the FC.

They're fighting inside Angel Gate, and may use all terrain however they see fit. Both have frag grenades to break one anothers cover, and limmited ammo totalling in 100 shots each.

Phanteros
an average space marine can tear spartan's ass up so I say the force commander

SpadeKing
What has a force commander done?

ScreamPaste
Ran through solid rockcrete, picked fights with an Eldar Avatar of Khaela Mensha Khaine, walked through lightning, that sorta stuff.

Shutter Control
Chief for the lolrape.

ScreamPaste
The lolrape? The SM Force Commander is easily comparable. no expression The fact that he survives a fight with the Avatar of Khaela Mensha Khaine alone is pretty impressive, let alone winning.

Shutter Control
Just felt like it at the moment.

SpadeKing
Well I don't know chief avatar khaela hiki waka lili ali malone to well or the force commander so I'll just keep quiet.

ScreamPaste
The Avatar is a flaming aspect, or avatar, of the Eldar diety Khaela Mensha Khaine who was shattered in a fight with the Chaos god Slaanesh, after it devoured the souls of billions of Eldar and their gods along with. Khaine alone was strong enough to stand up to him, but still lost to Slaanesh sad But now every Eldar craft world has an avatar which can lead them into battle, and it's pretty freaking scarey.

ArtificialGlory
Decapitation by Chainsword will be long and excruciating.

Q'Anilia
Considering what I have heard about the Space Marines, the commander wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.