Thor, Hercules vs. Superman, Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
To the death!!!!! Have at thee!!!!

Konton
Team 2.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Konton
Team 2.

Pretty much.

iceman24567
Is it h2h i have the thread starter on ignore no expression. Unless its straight h2h team two stomps

Q99
Yea, team two. Better speed and teamwork.

TheKahn
All team 2 has to do is take to the air and they get to double team Thor. As much as I respect ol' goldilocks, he's going down hard against Supes and WW. That leaves Herc who they can take down at leisure from range.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is it h2h i have the thread starter on ignore no expression. Unless its straight h2h team two stomps

Hehe, so do I confused But it' not H2H. I peaked stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Konton
Team 2.

thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is it h2h i have the thread starter on ignore no expression. Unless its straight h2h team two stomps laughing out loud I agree

celeyhyga17
It will be hard to fully put down Herc, but team 2 takes this for a big majority.

Team 2
7-8/10

JakeTheBank
Team 2. Both members have superior speed and flight capabilities. Diana can use her equipment to take Herc out of commision while Supes can stalemate Thor (as much as I loath to admit it) until Diana joins in the fray.

tideoftime
Gotta go with Team 2. While Thor could make for the win over Superman via magical power, Supes could hold out under any normal circumstances long enough for WW to get involved, after she takes down Herc (which she has historically been able to do whether Herc was "merely" a demi-god or -- in later DC continuities -- a full god, which would put him on par with Marvel Herc at his peak). Team 2 7/10

Q99
Herc and Di are pretty similar, but she has flight, speed, and a *lot* of gear. The tiara is especially nasty in a to-the-death match, which puts it above a slugfest and introduces the chance of inflicting major wounds quickly.

The Nuul
Herc goes down first, Thor cant take Supes and Diana at the same time.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It will be hard to fully put down Herc

Not really.

Mindset
Yes, really.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes, really.

iceman24567
Herc durability is underrated he's been known to trade blows with Thor and Hulk for kicks

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

h1a8
^Stupidity in its finest

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
^Stupidity in its finest
In its finest what?

iceman24567
LOlLLL how ironic

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by The Nuul

Compared to the other 3 people in this fight, not really. It's not a dig against Hercules, but he is not going to be harder to put down than Thor, Supes or WW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
^Stupidity in its finest You saying that is just a treat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.