Magicturtle's official Sig. thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magicturtle
This is my Sig. request thread, im a little new at making signatures so give me a break if I don't get it the first time. I like to make funny signatures so keep that in mind, and ill try my best to make your signature.
Thanks,
Magicturtle

magicturtle
Heres one i just made, for some of the people, like me, that are Boston Bruins fans. cool

magicturtle
Heres another one i made

magicturtle
Just made this one in like 10 minutes, pretty simple

TheBlup
dude =\
you did the "godzila" with paint ? anyway -
the colors of the right charcter are lame ...

starlock
Originally posted by TheBlup
dude =\
you did the "godzila" with paint ? anyway -
the colors of the right charcter are lame ...

Not only is he new to making sigs...he outright says to give him a break wink

I really like the bullseye sig...i think you have talent...keep it up....oh and makes sigs that interest you....i would not worry about critics...just do what makes you happy smile

magicturtle
thanks star, i will, i almost forgot about this thread because nobody was posting, ima start making sigs again. And BTW i made the godzila Sig. with photoshop 2.0, and you try to find a picture of godzila with good quality to it, its pretty hard.

magicturtle
Ok, just made this one, hope whoever looks at it likes it smile

magicturtle
Ok, just made this watchmen sig. planning on doing one for all the characters, but im too hungry right now xD

starlock
Originally posted by magicturtle
thanks star, i will, i almost forgot about this thread because nobody was posting, ima start making sigs again. And BTW i made the godzila Sig. with photoshop 2.0, and you try to find a picture of godzila with good quality to it, its pretty hard.

I know the feeling...i made an animated Godzilla sig..(one of my best so far under... 50kb)...but it took me forever to find good pics...if you ever need advice for sigs or pics...just let me know wink

Nice watchmen sig thumb up

magicturtle
Ok, im back, I just made a couple of different versions of this one sig. so tell me which one looks best. And ty star

magicturtle
Here is the one i made when i started foolin round with Photo tints

magicturtle
And another one

charmaine
Nice sigs so far.

magicturtle
Ty charmaine, im just having problems getting ideas, if anyones got any ideas, feel free to share :P

Scythe
Nice little start you have here.

magicturtle
oh, wow ty scythe, i didn't really think people would... ya know actually comment on my sigs. thank you, i really do like all your signatures...
---
well anyways heres a little funny one

BruceSkywalker
very nice

Scythe
Originally posted by magicturtle
oh, wow ty scythe, i didn't really think people would... ya know actually comment on my sigs. thank you, i really do like all your signatures...
---
well anyways heres a little funny one

We all have to start somewhere, don't worry about it. Along with Starlock, should you need any help at all, feel free to ask. Trust me, as you progress down the road, you'll be able to see how much better one can get from the very first sig to the last one completed. Hang in there, you'll be fine.

magicturtle
Thank you scythe, starlock and everyone else, you guys really are encouraging
---
just made another little funny one, making fun of Dr. evil xD

TxG
Great stuff thumb up

magicturtle
Just did this one

magicturtle
agh... the batman one didn't come out how i wanted it to... whatever, just ta let ya kno, im not posting here cus i dont have the time to make sigs right now, mid-terms.....

magicturtle
srz, not been postin, just not really in the mood for makin sigs right now sad

starlock
You will get the fever again...when you have time wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.