Mikey the Pikey vs Sherlock Holmes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prime#
Mickey from Snatch vs Sherlock Holmes (Guy Ritchie Version)

The same scenario as the fight at the end of Snatch. Mikey vs Holmes bare knuckle H2h.

Round 1: Neither have any knowledge of the other.

Round 2: Both have basic knowledge of the other and have 2 hours to prepare for their fight.

Robtard
I think Holmes is both smart and agile enough to survive,roll,dodge, or block Mickey's first punch; it's over for Mickey after that.

BruceSkywalker
Holmes deduces everything.. bests Mikey

Rogue Jedi
I gotta see this Sherlock Holmes movie, if people think he can beat Balboa and the Pikey, he must be ****in uber.

KingD19
He is, and see the movie, it's f************ awesome.

Rogue Jedi
How many fights does he have?

KingD19
2 group fights

1 quick take down

1 h2h fight

1 huge guy fight

1 huge guy fight with Watson

I think that's it.

Rogue Jedi
Is this one of Holmes more noticable feats?

lZo1YfX2798

DarkNemesis
Yeah it is, he had the uncanny ability to envision what he's about to do in slow motion before executing it flawlessly.

Rogue Jedi
OK, so he was able to read his opponent well. Did he ever take a beating like the Pikey? Did he ever break a mans neck and jaw with a single punch?

KingD19
No, but he did break the guys jaw with like 2 hits.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
No, but he did break the guys jaw with like 2 hits.

Let's see.....

Breaking a guys jaw with two hits......

Breaking a guys neck AND jaw with ONE hit.....

Yeah.

KingD19
I never said Holmes was as strong as Mikey, I said he broke a jaw in 2 hits, which is still pretty impressive for a guy whose known more for his intellect than his brawn. It's actually impressive for any normal person. And Holmes speed, strength, and deducing win this for him.

Rogue Jedi
Speed is questionable, Mickey looked just as fast, and strength? Dude, he broke a guys NECK and jaw. One punch.

Mickey was severely hung over for his last fight, and he went tenish rounds with the guy, letting dude beat him to a pulp, taking elbows to the face and kicks to the midsection. And he STILL got up and KO'd the guy with one punch.

The deducing thing? Form what I saw in the vid, the guy was predictable, telegraphing his punches.

KingD19
I never said Sherlock was stronger. I said his combination of speed, strength, and his deducing would win this.

And if you watched the whole vid, you would see how good his deducing works. He had just ran a few blocks, taken down the deaf guy, then he and Watson fought a group of guys. After all that, while he was still tired, he noticed the guy they were after had a clear, near invisible spike, and Watson was about to run into it, so he stopped him.

Rogue Jedi
So Holmes is a Jedi?

KingD19
Yeah, except unlike most Jedi, his British accent is believable. And he don't have a wavy light sword.

Rogue Jedi
I call bullshit on his being able to take one look at Mickey and figuring him out 100%.

The fight should be more like Holmes being thrown into a pit with Mickey and for Mickey to be on him like a fly on shit, no time for "deducing", just who's the better fighter.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I call bullshit on his being able to take one look at Mickey and figuring him out 100%.

The fight should be more like Holmes being thrown into a pit with Mickey and for Mickey to be on him like a fly on shit, no time for "deducing", just who's the better fighter.

That would be gimping Holmes, his ability to size up and break down in an instant is what he does.

Granted, not sure what he'd be able to deduce in Mickey as a potential weakness. I just think he has a decent chance of dodging/blocking Mickey's first couple of KO-hits and then wrecking him in systematically.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Is this one of Holmes more noticable feats?

lZo1YfX2798

Yeah, he beats someone near the start of the film in the same kinda fashion where he plans how he's going to win, the other fight he has was at the end against lord Blackwood but that wasn't really a fist fight but a sword fight

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
That would be gimping Holmes, his ability to size up and break down in an instant is what he does.

Granted, not sure what he'd be able to deduce in Mickey as a potential weakness. I just think he has a decent chance of dodging/blocking Mickey's first couple of KO-hits and then wrecking him in systematically. Mhm, gimping.....So this thread is supposed to be about who's the better fighter, not who's smarter. Yes, Holmes is smart, yeah, he can size up an opponent be one step ahead of him the entire time, but if you watch the Pikey, he also does this. He dodges and evades in the final fight (before LETTING the guy beat his half to death) and knocks the guy on his ass. It's essentially the same thing, Mickey just does it on the fly.

And the entire final fight in Snatch, the abuse Mickey took, is Holmes shown taking abuse like that? Or throwing a punch as effective as Mickey's?

See, Holmes apparently has to look at a guy and recognize his weaknesses in order to win. The Pikey? He let's them beat the crap outta him, then either breaks their neck and jaw with one punch, or KO's them with one punch.

six6six
Mikey takes this. Sherlock got hit once and dazed him pretty good. there's no way he could take a hit from the Pikey.

the ninjak
Originally posted by six6six
Mikey takes this. Sherlock got hit once and dazed him pretty good. there's no way he could take a hit from the Pikey.

Holmes was distracted by a woman he had a hardon for.
That won't happen here.
Holmes wins here. And quickly.

six6six
sherlock was distracted yes, but he was fighting some jabroni, not a b are knuckle boxing champion. Its like mike tysons punchout, 1 hit from Mikey and Sherlocks out.

thanos-prime
The pikey wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.