Darth Revan Vs Darth Sion + Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the marinate
It is Revan before Memory Loss, And He is used the Star Forge to be teleported into the future, waiting there is Darth Sion, who using the force and the power of the Star Forge has managed to clone himself, the two sions they face revan in a 50'50 meter square areana, the Sion is the Sion at the beggining of KOTR2, using his single blade red light sabre, Revan using his Red Single hilt also, the room is indestructable, and has nothing for any of the three to gain an advantage from (Draining life etc) So who do you think will win ?

I'm going with Revan, As his Force powers seem to be far supreme compared to Sion, allthough he could be overwelmed by Sions seeming imortality? Allso please dont say that revan will talk Sion of out fighting and just dying, this kinda Ruins it?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by the marinate
I'm going with Revan, As his Force powers seem to be far supreme compared to Sion, allthough he could be overwelmed by Sions seeming imortality? Allso please dont say that revan will talk Sion of out fighting and just dying, this kinda Ruins it?

But... talking is the only feat Revan has. I know you're new, but we can't use unknowns in Versus fights, and Revan is pretty much unknown when it comes to combat abilities, especially before his memory whipe. Before KotOR I'm pretty sure not even Legend can squeeze out a feat for his abilities.

I'm curious though, why would you say Revan's Force Powers are far supreme?

the marinate
Well, Just because from what iv'e seen of Sion, he uses his Lightsabre as his main attack, and has shown little evidence of force manipulation (freezing people etc) compared to revan's rumored abilities etc. , as for revan, before memory loss, he was far superior to Malak? was he not (his apprentice) and seing him fight his apprentice who used a whole range of force abilities in KOTR, stating that he was far superior must have meant he was one hell of a Force master?

mattatom
In the words of Kas'im Someone well trained in lightsaber combat can defeat an opponent who is stronger in the Force.

Revan wouldn't have to be strong in the Force to be far superior to Malak.

In this case it's more than likely he is but it is not to be assumed.

Slash_KMC
Well, Just because from what iv'e seen of Sion, he uses his Lightsabre as his main attack, and has shown little evidence of force manipulation (freezing people etc) compared to revan's rumored abilities etc.

What gives you the idea that Sion uses a lightsaber as his main form of attack? Because I quickly checked the cutscenes and I haven't found anything that would indicate this. Also, I wouldn't use the word 'rumored' in these threads.

as for revan, before memory loss, he was far superior to Malak? was he not (his apprentice) and seing him fight his apprentice who used a whole range of force abilities in KOTR, stating that he was far superior must have meant he was one hell of a Force master?

Malak says he could have fought Revan and won, but he couldn't pass an opportunity like the one presented. Even when Revan is superior than Malak, you still have to substantiate Malak's abilities in the Force, what are these (whole range of) Force abilities? And how do these Force abilities prove themselves to be greater than another Jedi/Sith their Force abilities?

One Free Man
I see revan mindfVcking 1 like the exile did. Sion is invincible.

the marinate
I didnt mean rumoured i just meant what the game has said basicly, and i mean in the cut scenes sion uses less force abilities compared to what you see of revan and malak, but anyway were drifting of, cmon who do you think would win? :P

truejedi
i don't understand. Are you saying revan vs. 2 darth sions?

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
i don't understand. Are you saying revan vs. 2 darth sions? yes

truejedi
that is a really really dumb idea for a thread then. No offense. We don't know ONE thing about the about the combat abilities of any of them.

mattatom
Apart from Sion will only die against pretty girls.

truejedi
lol, watch yourself DE, Revan was a manly man of mon.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by mattatom
Apart from Sion will only die against pretty girls.

Revan is a pretty girl!!

Red Nemesis
Maybe your Revan is... shifty

The Bane Gestalt solos this.

the marinate
Ahh well i didnt get the question answered, wow, cant you people just have a go with what we know instead of acting like little girls picking at every detail...?

mattatom
Sion wins. He's unbeatable. Except by pretty girls who are good with their tongues.

truejedi
You know matt, all the Reborn_masters from Jedi Academy were canonically unbeatable as well.

Remember, they always yell "I'm unbeatable!!!" while you are fighting them.

And marinate: That's the point. We KNOW nothing. Zero. Nada. Zilch. We can't go with what we know, when that means nothing.

Slash_KMC
TJ, I don't think marinate understands that you can't divide by zero.

Red Nemesis
I'm going to help by *not* being snide.
Ahh well i didnt get the question answered, wow, cant you people just have a go with what we know instead of acting like little girls picking at every detail...?
tm, "what we know" is not a valid set of data, because it is empty. We don't have anything solid ("canon"wink to use here. Your fight with Sion was almost certainly different from my fight with him. Revan has a similar problem- there is no actual standard for his abilities. On top of all of that, there is another problem in that it is difficult to know if the Sions will work together more effectively (compared to a pairing of two different characters). It may turn out as a fight between you and your reflection: they have the exact same thought patterns and muscle memory and, when faced with the same situation might react identically. Imagine two Sions swinging their saber in unison, except transposed by about a foot. That problem would be exacerbated if Revan, the consummate strategist, sees this and makes an active effort to prolong the period that the Sions face the same sensory inputs. (As the fight progresses each will have a slightly different experience and their actions will diverge, but Revan may slow this process with careful planning. At the very least it makes everything much more predictable on his end.)

the marinate
Slash KMC i dont think you have a Imagination and Ability to gather infomation you see on the game.

Red Nemesis
Your fight with Sion was almost certainly different from my fight with him.

Lord Lucien
Slash KMC i dont think you have a Imagination and Ability to gather infomation you see on the game. Too many new members don't seem to understand that this forum (and canon) don't operate under the principles of individual imagination. Call us boring old stodgers, but we have rules here, and personal interpretation is against those rules.

truejedi
marinate: You can't gather it and call it fact if your gameplay was different than mine. For instance, it is entirely possible to SNEAK through the entire game right up to Malak and then lay mines EVERYwhere, including next to the Jedi, So that he kills himself at the end.

Maybe that's how revan did it. Capish?

Slash_KMC
Slash KMC i dont think you have a Imagination and Ability to gather infomation you see on the game.

Alright then, have it your way.

First I'll use my ability to gather information from what I saw on the game: So what did we see from Revan before the game actually started? Well, there is an instance where he's walking very slowly (source). We also see him go down after Malak fired at the Command Bridge, ironically Bastila isn't hurt even though she's also there (source). He also has the ability to take of his mask in a very dramatic way (source). On the other hand, he does get a lot of verbal inflation (source) while Sion is just known to get hurt badly, but not die... On Sion's defense though, he can beat up an old woman cut of the Force pretty badly (source).

Now if we add my imagination to this... Well, let's just say it would get very messy for both Sions. And yes, that has everything to do with the fact that I like Revan more and that I don't have to prove my imagination.

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I'm going to help by *not* being snide.

Sometimes, when you really want to help someone understand, you have to be snide.

Lord Lucien
That's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.