Immanuel vs Siddhartha Gautama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in front of a Jewish temple steps...... the masses have gathered before them sensing great power.

1. who wins in a miracle face off?

2. they lose their composure and resort to fist fighting and slapping.

WickedDynamite
Isn't that unfair grounds for Siddy?

Using a Jewish Temple could get him stoned for heretics.

Symmetric Chaos
1) Best Buddah miracle? not getting hit by a rock, best Jesus miracle? Being goddamn Jesus!
2) a militant Isaeli vs corpulent prince

Two wins for Jesus.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
1) Best Buddah miracle? not getting hit by a rock, best Jesus miracle? Being goddamn Jesus!
2) a militant Isaeli vs corpulent prince

Two wins for Jesus. Number 1 made me laugh.. hmm

Wild Shadow
who has performed the best miracle? who could win the masses over all while cis on

King Kandy
I don't remember any of Buddha's "miracles" being anything that really knocked my socks off... then again, if we only use things Jesus personally did (no old testament feats), he wasn't that great either.

On the other hand, Buddha would win in a physical fight. He was described as being very well built and was Kshatriya so he probably had military training.

Bicnarok

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Isn't that unfair grounds for Siddy?

Using a Jewish Temple could get him stoned for heretics.

it seems to be unfair ground for Immanuel as well seeing what biblical account had to say about it.

besides they are their to win over the ppl.. so they need to try really hard with the sermons and the message they want to get across and miracle performances.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.