If you had a chance to physically beat down one of these guys tied up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who?

§P0oONY
3 of them are dead, one I can't find.... Difficult.

inimalist
Beating a defenseless man is pretty cowardly...

§P0oONY
None of them have personally offended me... I'm not keen on any of them (except the monkey guy, he's just funny) but it would be a bit harsh for me to put a smackdown on any of them that's for the victims and their families. Especially if they were defenceless, like ^ said.

Colossus-Big C

Wild Shadow
umm... honestly none. none of them did anything to me specifically. i cant get angry enough to want to beat them that way. i also wouldnt need them tied up in order to beat them.

can i choose my own ppl?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by inimalist
Beating a defenseless man is pretty cowardly... in your case, hes allowed to fight back smokin'

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

can i choose my own ppl? yes

§P0oONY

Wild Shadow
okay then i would probably beat george dubbs.... and then check his pockets for a roll of cash and a bag of coke.

Symmetric Chaos
Why would we want to hurt any of those people?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why would we want to hurt any of those people? THE MAN ****ED A MONKEY!!!! YOU'D BE CRAZY NOT TO HATE HIM!

hehehe, monkeys happy

inimalist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
in your case, hes allowed to fight back smokin'

Hitler and Osama have formal military training, at equivalent ages, they would both kick my ass

The guy who blew up the towers might be an easier guy to beat, but I'm not an American

I really have no beef with the aids guy, I cant imagine he was trying

Darth Jello
I'm not gonna beat up dead guys, so that leaves Bin Laden. I know it is considered torture under the Geneva Conventions, but I think I would leave the Star Wars Holiday Special on a continuous loop in front of him until he told me who planned the attacks, who financed them, and who in the US government and military and Saudi Royal family was in on it and helped him carry them out. Then I'd make him read his actual manifesto on camera in Arabic, Urdu, and Farsi to prove to everyone in the region that he's actually just a shill for the Saudis and that he doesn't particularly give two shits about the poor or Islam. Then I'd do it quick-in the back of the head with a Colt Single Action.

WickedDynamite

You said it..."man"...those weren't men....(I dunno much about the dude with the monkey sex so I won't comment on him)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
You said it..."man"...those weren't men....(I dunno much about the dude with the monkey sex so I won't comment on him) No, I'm pretty sure they are men. Well, I never saw any boobs.

They're all just people who fought (and/or died) for what they believe(d), you just don't like that... Which is fine, I'm not a fan either... They are still just men though.

Darth Jello
I think showing a looped clip of Billy Connolly making farting noises may be torture too.

WickedDynamite

§P0oONY
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I never saw any penises either....well, now that I think of it... I didn't have a magnifier with me. I'm just not sure what hating them proves or aids.

Wild Shadow
i say" "i respect what you wanna do and you let me do what i wanna do."

i mean once you cross me then i gotta do what i gotta do. and personally monkey sex or not which by the way its not how i heard it happen anyways..

supposedly it was some old german nazi scientist that the US gave amnesty and money to work for the US that did it.

heard the dude bought and used cheap wild monkies that werent even rhesus monkies and used them to incubate polio virus in order to make a vaccine but b/c they were wild monkies they carried certain disease which help mutate the virus vaccine when it was collected. other scientist reported the nazi scientist dude for cutting corners but the government ignored them and their supposed anomaly virus X and decided just in case to test it on african ppl in africa as part of a polio inoculation program b4 they tried it here in the states

dadudemon

One Free Man
none. I'd take them in fair combat. I'd execute them if sanctioned by a court, but I wouldn't take it into my own hands, unless I would be preventing their crimes.

Bardock42
Who's the guy who bombed the towers?

One Free Man
he's dead, obviously.

Bardock42
Originally posted by One Free Man
he's dead, obviously.

Well, I was more referring to who he means since there were a bunch of terrorists in the planes, there probably were even more involved int he planning and execution and supposedly Osama Bin Laden (or George W. Bush) was the head of the whole organization. So I figured clarification was needed.... but I am sure his status alone is a sufficient answer to my inquiry.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I was more referring to who he means since there were a bunch of terrorists in the planes, there probably were even more involved int he planning and execution and supposedly Osama Bin Laden (or George W. Bush) was the head of the whole organization. So I figured clarification was needed.... but I am sure his status alone is a sufficient answer to my inquiry. http://www.badexample.mu.nu/archives/bush%20satan.jpg
We know, because bush caused katrina. It's been proven by the democrats. >.> thank god for sending his second eldest son in the form of Obama.

Mindship
Beat down, shmeat down. Take Bin Laden, cut off both heads, starting with the small one while his favorite Nikah Al Mut'a women watch (popcorn, milk duds and soda are on the house).

AsbestosFlaygon
I'd take on the the AIDS dude with a thing for bestiality.

I'd maim his limbs and teabag him to death.

That disease-infecting f***tard did worse than the other 3 combined.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Who's the guy who bombed the towers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef

Originally posted by One Free Man
he's dead, obviously.

not quite

Bardock42
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef

not quite

I don't think he meant him.

inimalist
thats what I took from it...

Bardock42
thats what I took from it... I thought he might have meant the 93 bombing first, too, but I reconsidered I do doubt it judging from the thread starter and the rest of the list.

Bicnarok

I agree. smokin'

And the aids monkey one is silly, everyone knows aids was created as a bio weapon to keep the black population down in africa.

Wild Shadow
thats how i heard it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.