GameStop Robbery Foiled by Locks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
GameStop Robbery Foiled

It probably won't surprise you but GameStop got robbed (again). In Pittsburgh, the burglar acted after the store was closed and began crawling through the air ducts and into the ceiling Sam Fisher-style. When he realized that both doors were locked, he went back through the air ducts. At the moment, police haven't found the suspect yet.

LanceWindu
Not exactly foiled if he got away (so far).

dadudemon
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Ditto.

That's a Mission Impossible type theif.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Yea, but he didn't manage to steal anything. Thus the theft was indeed foiled.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/19831173/detail.html

It would be funny if it was a fat guy with a slight lisp, long, dirty, dirty-blond hair, tatoos, and smelled as if he hadn't bathed in a week... because that guy robbed the Gamestop I work at TWICE!

I would be impressed that he went to Pittsburg from Kentucky to rob another gamestop though... Man, if that turned out to be the case (as highly unlikely... and preposterous as it may be) I would just be like: "Good for you 'Gotta steal this' guy... Good for you. 'bout time you got caught... but good for you."

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ditto.

That's a Mission Impossible type theif.

....thief...

King Kandy
Yeah, there was a definite lack of planning here.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Yea, but he didn't manage to steal anything. Thus the theft was indeed foiled.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/19831173/detail.html

It would be funny if it was a fat guy with a slight lisp, long, dirty, dirty-blond hair, tatoos, and smelled as if he hadn't bathed in a week... because that guy robbed the Gamestop I work at TWICE!

I would be impressed that he went to Pittsburg from Kentucky to rob another gamestop though... Man, if that turned out to be the case (as highly unlikely... and preposterous as it may be) I would just be like: "Good for you 'Gotta steal this' guy... Good for you. 'bout time you got caught... but good for you."

I didn't see anything in the original linked article about how he didn't get anything. Just said that he broke in and then when he tried to leave he couldn't get out except through the ceiling. Which is why I said that.

The link you posted makes it much more clear. Thanks.

chomperx9
the problem is gamestop is a verry cheap company and cant afford decent security sytems for each and one of their locations.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chomperx9
the problem is gamestop is a verry cheap company and cant afford decent security sytems for each and one of their locations.

I knnow, rigght?

Nemesis X
I can't believe the robber was stupid enough to think that the doors would be unlocked after the store closed.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Nemesis X
GameStop Robbery Foiled

It probably won't surprise you but GameStop got robbed (again). In Pittsburgh, the burglar acted after the store was closed and began crawling through the air ducts and into the ceiling Sam Fisher-style.

Most likely a Splinter Cell fanboy like me. stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5W46NPGkhE&feature=related

FistOfThe North
it'd of been funny if he was there to just steal video games to play at home. like that'd be the sole reason for the heist..

That'd be the ultimate video game fiend, moreso that a teenhood friend i had that we gave the title to, tony, whom dropped outta school to play video games. 2nd place went to raul whom refuse new for sure puss with a cute ass girl to play smb3 with us which had just came out.

chomperx9
what cracks me up is when customers take a game from the shelf and run out and they dont realize they just took an empty box. all they got was a cover art and a manual. lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
it'd of been funny if he was there to just steal video games to play at home. like that'd be the sole reason for the heist..

That'd be the ultimate video game fiend, moreso that a teenhood friend i had that we gave the title to, tony, whom dropped outta school to play video games. 2nd place went to raul whom refuse new for sure puss with a cute ass girl to play smb3 with us which had just came out.

Whaaa?

Originally posted by chomperx9
what cracks me up is when customers take a game from the shelf and run out and they dont realize they just took an empty box. all they got was a cover art and a manual. lol

LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.