Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Will Boba Fett even be in EpIII...I think this has been debated before, but I just wanted to know again....I think that he may show up in a cameo...like situation but nothing prominent

finti
maybe in a very small role, dont know what that little brat is gonne do though

Darth Ninja
Wear a kid's size Mandalorian battlesuit and kill some Jedi with it. laughing out loud

Julie
with the battlesuit???? I'd think he'd be a bit more inventive than that.

Mujaffa
he slayed a calmarian and used his skin as a suit...laughing out loud

Julie
ah ok interesting.....um yuck Mujaffa that's just sick!

Myndon
i think we might see him on tatooine meeting people etc etc

queeq
GL says he's in EpIII. As long as he isn't cut in the editing, I guess he's in.

Tex
He will be sporting a pubescent mustache stick out tongue

Mujaffa
from ear to earstick out tongue

queeq
When's he's twelve?????????????

Coldwater_rocks
im sure he will be worked into the moive in some form, it proably wouldnt be much as he would only be 11 years old. Maybe promised his father that he will avenge his death or soemthing

Member.
jango fett WAS boba fett's father, but then mace windu came towards him with some corny kung fu moves, that u only see in america, and slices his head off.
Boba Fett will be the one to kill mace windu, which sucks for him.

Member.
i know you'll say that he's too young but he has the heart of a true bounty hunter and you all know what bounty hunters are like...well what they are supposed to be like...

finti
yeah, they are supposed to be a bit older

queeq
If Boba kills Mace, then for me all old Jedi will be remembered as blundering fools. Only Yoda and Luke will then be true Jedi in my mind.
But I doubt that Boba does that.

Julie
I agree.....but who knows

Julie
I doubt there will be much of boba.......or maybe just for the fun of it...but they do have lots to tell besides showing fett's life

Evil Windu

Julie
OH ....I see how it is.....still a kid....still a nobody who will become the greatest bounty hunter of all time:-)

Ushgarak
I think Jango gets that accolade, personally.

Julie
huh....oh ok.....well second best aint bad:-)

GordonSkywalker
Depends how many contestants!

Julie
true...second out of two would be pretty sad...but then again...there are lots of bounty hunters out there that we know about so it's at least 10 contestants:-0

GordonSkywalker
Yeah remember all the bounty hunters assembled by Darth Vader to find the Millenium Falcon?

Member.
hm...2-3 yrs later. so the clone wars well nearly end then? isn't that what u heard GS?big grin, boba def doesn't kill the jedi council thensad, hoping he wouldstick out tongue

Julie
why...he's just a baby.....in a manner of speaking...."young"

Corran
Maybe the time-line during the movie could span several years, so you could have the end of the movies and Boba is all grown up on a Jedi Killing spree. Maybe that way we will also have the fall of Anakin, with several years re-coup, the birth of the Twins and then when Leia is a few years old, the death of Padme. It's not like GL has to spend a lot of time laying the story down, that's all done in EPI and II.

Ushgarak
That is out of character for a Star Wars film and hence unlikely.

GordonSkywalker
One never can tell. I find it unwise to second-guess GL.

Ushgarak
But there are certain trends about the films that have been correctly used for prediction before. As a film spanning several years has not been something that happened in the other 5 it is certainly more likely that it will not happen in the final one.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah I can see your point although I disagree man. What better way to end the whole series by doing something different and unexpected from the previous entries? Still I am wondering how he will present everything that has to be said and shown for this one last film.

Julie
and break with tradition eek!

GordonSkywalker
Yes absolutely! Why not? eek!

Corran
I fear change

GordonSkywalker
"Change can be frightening."

cookies2006
"Frightening" is almost every single JEDI knight being killed within a short matter of time.Only one thing is stronger than the light side and that is the dark. But the dark is not patient enough and that is why the dark side is destroyed by a young jedi knight with the power as any other power in the universe.His name is LUKE SKYWALKER.

Ushgarak
Dark Side is also self-destructive- parasitic as opposed to symbiotic, as GL puts it. But the Jedi will most likely not die all at once but die out in the gap between films.

Member.
humans fear change.

Julie
indeed......and fear leads to the dark side

cookies2006
Along with hate and frustration.

Julie
true.....dark side...not good:-)

cookies2006
The only good that can come from the dark side is only good for the dark side.

GordonSkywalker
An interesting paradox my friends.

cookies2006
Also, Bad can come from the Light Side. Just wait and see.

Ushgarak
By definition bad can't come from the Light Side. If bad comes from something it was not Light Side at all. Star Wars has a very clear cut morality.

cookies2006
What about Anikan?

Ushgarak
Every single thing he does that will contribute towards him becoming evil is Dark Side in nature whether he thinks it is or not.

Member.
wow, that goes deepblink

Julie
very.....my what strange eyes you have there face

cookies2006
That went in a little to deep.

Julie
what????......does that mean.....

Sith-Nerd
A BUNCH OF PEOPLE I KNOW TELL ME THAT BOBA USES JANGO'S SUIT , BUT THAT CANT BE RIGHT BECAUSE JANGO'S JETPACK BLOWS UP ON KAMINO, I SAY THAT BOBA MAKES HIS OWN SUIT, AM I RIGHT??

Sith-Nerd
( and in Empire and ROTJ he has a jetpack ...plus the suit is a different color )

Neo_Version 7
Dude, this thread is like 2 years old.

Anyway, I liked Boba Fett in the OT. Although his dissapearance in Ep. III didn't affect me as much though. I wasn't a fan of kid Boba. erm

Sith-Nerd
that doesnt answer my question

bilb
hey at least you used the f*ckin search (UTFS for all you acronym whores out there stick out tongue) and didnt start a new thread!! cheers!

yes boba has his very own suit that was made to look like Jango's in the OT

smile

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Sith-Nerd
A BUNCH OF PEOPLE I KNOW TELL ME THAT BOBA USES JANGO'S SUIT , BUT THAT CANT BE RIGHT BECAUSE JANGO'S JETPACK BLOWS UP ON KAMINO, I SAY THAT BOBA MAKES HIS OWN SUIT, AM I RIGHT??

It's not hard for him to re-paint the helmet. (Which is the only part of the 2 suits that is even remotely the same.

The Jet-Pack is completely different from Episode II to Episodes V&VI, but then again, younger Boba probably used some Jango Jet-Packs (I'm sure Jango had a spare one or maybe a few).

Though all Boba discussions should occur in the Episodes I & II forum or the OT, depending on the topic.

Boba was not in Episode III, and this thread is used up.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.