vixen vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
1st fight vixen vs spiderman

2nd fight vixen vs spiderman with symbiote if some folks thinks he would need it since vixen has the power of just about any animal

iceman24567
Unless he can get her down before she starts amp he's done for

Warlord
vixen

Original Smurph
Vixen destroys him

tideoftime
Vixen is very capable, but honestly I don't see her defeating Spiderman with the ease others are indicating; his strength and durability can match (or in many cases exceed) most of the animals she can channel, and his reflexes/danger sense are better than what she can replicate. Add in his webbing, and I think I have to go with SM 6-7/10 on this one, with Vixen making him work for it, and her wins stemming from his possibly underestimating the situation/her realizing she has to take him down fast if she gets her hands on him, as he is a tough one to handle.

chomperx9
vixen can have the power of one animal at a time right ?
and has to be a non fiction animals. so no dragons and stuff or no ?

Original Smurph
She can choose any aspect of any animal, multiple at once.

Diving speed of a peregrine falcon + the combined weight of a rhino and an elephant

For instance

iceman24567
^ This

Parmaniac
she can stack aspects of several animals? wtf

namorsubby
I've seen huntress fight her, as well as wildcat.........i'd say spidey has a pretty good chance of winning.

Wild Shadow
spiderman ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Parmaniac
she can stack aspects of several animals? wtf

Yes, and she has also acquired the powers of the Flash, if she wanted. Vixen kills Spider-Man if she wanted to.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by namorsubby
I've seen huntress fight her, as well as wildcat.........i'd say spidey has a pretty good chance of winning.

Depends on which powers she chooses. Vixen has sort of gotten an upgrade recently. So, she would basically stomp people like Wildcat or Huntress. Unless it's PIS.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yes, and she has also acquired the powers of the Flash, if she wanted. Vixen kills Spider-Man if she wanted to. you know better then doings this.
constantly guilty of itmiffed

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, she can't do that any more (which wasn't copying, but outright stealing), but I think she can still mimic animal supers. Originally posted by -K-M-
She was able to mimic metahuman powers, such as Jay Garrick's speed, Geo-Force's earth-based powers, Black Lightning's....lightening, as well as Superman. She even copied Red Arrow's archery skills and even Green Lantern's ring. I believe Anansi has stopped this ability, but she was a beast for some time.

Prep-Man
I thought she regained those powers back in her mini.

Q99
Originally posted by namorsubby

I remember the Huntress/Vixen fight. It mostly consisted of Huntress and using crossbow bolts to slow her down and hoping she'd snap out of it.

It was pretty clear Vixen *way* outpowered her and if she got her hands on Helena there was a good chance Helena would die. And this wasn't even Vixen at her clear headed best.

Wild Shadow
even if she could copy powers or weapons there is a limit to her vicinity right?

Prep-Man
Hmm, IIRC in her mini, all she had to do is THINK of an animal and she had the power of it.

Wild Shadow
to animals but what about other ppl's powers and weapons?

Prep-Man
I'm not sure about that one. From what I recall, since humans are essentially animals, she could just do the same with other animals. She'd probably copy Peter and be as agile as him, if she still has that ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.