Iron Patriot vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HallaOfValhala
who wins

Warlord
that's better...

galactusischere

HallaOfValhala
Iron Patriot already owned thor but still i would like to see what do you think

JakeTheBank
Thor. 12/10

HallaOfValhala
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor. 12/10

iron patriot already beat him on pannel confused

Kris Blaze
Ban in 3....2....

roughrider
It's not like Tony Stark ever truly scored a win over Thor.

Norman Osborn has less of a chance.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by HallaOfValhala
iron patriot already beat him on pannel confused

By himself? Didn't think so.

Thor already punked Iron Patriot out with the rest of the Dark Avengers in Thor #600. Not to mention Thor absolutely trashed Extremis Iron Man with little effort, who is easily at least a step beyond Osborn.

HallaOfValhala
facts are simple iron patriot knocked thor down with a punch and then continue to beat him up and only then his crew came to help him beat thor down but he was already defeated

JakeTheBank
facts are simple iron patriot knocked thor down with a punch and then continue to beat him up and only then his crew came to help him beat thor down but he was already defeated

Actually, Sentry showed up and punched Thor first, staggering him. Thor retailiates only to have Norman and the Gang unleash a combined attack which visually rivaled a nuclear explosion. Osborn then punches Thor which leads to him being dropped to his knees. Everyone else soon joins in.

Use context next time, buddy thumb up

HallaOfValhala
. Osborn then punches Thor which leads to him being dropped to his knees.

nuff said fanboy nuff said , after all the crew sahot thor you could clearly see thor was standing and even mad he wasnt hurt so before iron patriot took him down with a punch thor was fine

Nihilist
Thor wrecks him with ease.

JakeTheBank
nuff said fanboy nuff said , after all the crew sahot thor you could clearly see thor was standing and even mad he wasnt hurt so before iron patriot took him down with a punch thor was fine

laughing So, what does that prove? That Osborn can potentially harm a Thor who got attacked by others prior to him stepping up to the proverbial ring. Do you honestly think Iron Patriot stands a chance against Thor by himself? Considering his tremendous ego, Osborn would have loved to take down Thor by his lonesome if he was capable of. He can't.

Thor was standing and obviously staggered after before Osborn threw the first punch. And are you of the opinion that one moderate to low showing automatically overrides any and all of his higher end showings? Serious question.

HallaOfValhala
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thor wrecks him with ease.

comics shows otherwise and i choose comics proof over your opinion any day

JakeTheBank
comics shows otherwise and i choose comics proof over your opinion any day

Well, I'm a fair debater. Which comics prove that Iron Patriot, with no outside assistance or plot device, can beat Thor?

Nihilist
comics shows otherwise and i choose comics proof over your opinion any day laughing out loud Whatever sock.

HallaOfValhala
Well, I'm a fair debater. Which comics prove that Iron Patriot, with no outside assistance or plot device, can beat Thor?

here you go thor was fine until iron patriot wreck him with a punch

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Siege_1_Legion_CPS_026.jpg

JakeTheBank

Survivor19
Post the few panels of Thor 600 already to shut the HallaOfValhala up.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Survivor19
Post the few panels of Thor 600 already to shut the HallaOfValhala up.

I have already reported the sock.....so why bother?

Thor wins via stompage......100/10

BruceSkywalker
Thor quite easily..

can't wait until it actually happens during siege

chomperx9
this is spite thor wins easily

BUSTER1
here you go thor was fine until iron patriot wreck him with a punch

http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/?action=view&current=Siege_1_Legion_CPS_026.jpg

Fine? FINE??? Thor had already been hit by a large large expolsive force-caused by the combined assault of Osborn and his cronies-that resulted in a nuke like mushroom cloud. It says a lot about Thor's durability that he was still standing.
And if you'd bother reading that scan properly, you'd see that the news reporter states "the Mighty Thor is being brought down by Norman Osborn AND his Avengers"
If Normie takes Thor on alone he will be crushed

StiltmanFTW
Iron Patrior armor is a joke.

No repulsor tech.

No extremis.

Sucky Osborn tech "upgrades".

Even Norman himself pretty much admitted it's garbage and inferior to Stark's fully-functional armors.

quanchi112
Thor stomps.

Q99
It hardly needs to be said, but Thor 10/10. He can do this sans hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.