The Mythic Squad (RP Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Young_Angel
The Mythic Squad

Year: 2028

For years, Mankind never believed in mythical things. Some said that it was a hoax. Some even said that it was fake. Now, in the year 2028, Humans are at peace with the Mythical Creatures. They learn what Humans do. Making their own jobs, living a normal life, and even controlling their powers to not scare Humans.

Long time ago, the Treaty of Terra was signed by the President of the United States and an Emperor spirit of Eigengrau. It keeps the Mythics and Mankind at peace.

In the city of Detroit, a small group of people named the Mythic Squad looks out for Mankind and the Mythics, keeping the peace to both parties. Whenever troubles stirs, they'll be there to solve the case. Even the mayor knows them well.

One night, at 10:20 pm, something went horribly wrong. A call came to the squad, telling them that a Werewolf went out of control and attacked a young woman. But when the Mythic Squad came and shot it down, the woman cried out that he was her boyfriend and was trying to save her from an attack from an mysterious being.

This devastated the squad, and they were sent to the Detroit City Council. Before they could give their badges to the Council, they pleaded to investigate on who misled them to kill the Werewolf and why. The Council agreed, but on one condition: they would send a man named Johnny Wills with them. He is an old major, and keeps the Mythic Squad on track. If they complete their mission, they'll keep their job and continue on to protect innocent lives. If not, then the Council must stop their organization and there won't be anymore Mythic Squad.

You are the Mythic Squad. Find out who misled you to kill an innocent Mythical creature and why. Some mythical creatures are against you now and may come your way, but don't let that stop you from getting to the suspect that started this chaos.

You may also be a Mythical creature on the Mythic Squad, not just a Human. So... who wants to find this suspect?

Samurai100
Auron grunted, looking at the night sky it had not been a very good day for him, having to kill a Werewolf, being publicly shamed and now another human had joined the squad. He was really ready to tear the stranger apart for setting the up. Looking away he headed back to the squad.

Young_Angel
Night time in the city of Detroit.

The Mythic Squad has served Mankind and Mythical creatures ever since the Treaty of Terra. They've kept the peace between them. Everything seemed to turn out well for everyone. But now...

The squad has been accused of shooting down an innocent Werewolf. And the person who called them and gave them false urgent... would be dealt with.

Alison Miles sat on top of the roof of the M.S. Headquarters, looking at the night skies. Stars twinkled brightly, as if they were happy. But for Alison, she was upset. A tear feel form her eye.

"Why? How could this happen? That call... that call was so false! Made us kill an innocent mythical creature! Ugh..." she folded her arms. "When I find out-- I mean-- when we find out who misled us to kill that Werewolf, I'm so gonna tear that person limb from limb!"

Alison looked back up at the sky sadly.

Bladewind
Shadow looked at the moon and the stars. For some reason he was drawn to them. Suddenly the barkeeper called for him. He sighed and lept of the roof to get to work.

TxG
Tara sat on her bonnet and stared up at the night sky she felt sickened that the Mythic Squad had been tricked and killed an innocent werewolf,..Now it was up to her and the rest of the Mythic squad to find out who really was responsible for this hideous crime. She got off her bonnet and glared she then got back in her car and put the key in the ignition and started it up and drove off back to her apartment to go home to her son.

Stirring from the waters deep a beautiful mermaid came ashore in the nearby harbour, her eyes twinkled in the starry night's reflection she brushed back her silver blonde hair, She looked down and what had been fins suddenly became silky soft human legs she giggled with mischief and stood up and began to walk slowly towards the brightly lit city.

Young_Angel
Driving through the freeways of Detroit, Johnny Wills, the old, former major of the U.S. Army, sighed with frustration. He has heard of this Mythic Squad many times. He also knew that they formed the same day the Treaty of Terra was created. They've been called "Defenders of Mankind and Mythicals", and such. So far, they've been good people.

But now, he will find out more about them. There has been newcomers of the squad as well, he heard. So, Wills's decided to see what went wrong.

Driving up the ramp, and stopping at a light, Wills turned on the radio to hear some music. What came on first was Hip hop.

Wills sighed. "Young people these days..." he whispered to himself.

iKinneas
Ghost sat alone in the back corner of his room, the lights dimmed and a large table spread before him, gun parts spread across it. He picked up the parts, one after the other, wiping them down, oiling the parts, re-assembling... It was methodical, despite the fact that only half of his attention was focused on the task. It'll be the devil trying to fire properly at this rate... But how can I focus on this...? We have to prove this was not our doing... He placed the parts he was working on back onto the table, leaning back in his chair. I'm willing to bet this is going to be a long night...

Samurai100
Auron walked back into his sleeping post And as he lay down against it he started thinking about who would have done such a thing... Suddenly he stood up it seemed that the new human was arriving.

Young_Angel
Alison sighed, getting up from her seating position. Suddenly, she smelled something in the air. "Someone's coming!"

Spreading her back wings, Alison flew off the roof, and down to the entrance. She really loved to fly when she was in a good mood. But tonight, she was feeling a little depressed.

Alison hid behind the wall of the Mythic Squad's building, seeing who the newcomer was.

(Meanwhile)

Johnny was almost close to the Mythic Squad's headquarters. He just hoped that he could get to the bottom of this.

A few moments later, he was there, in front of the building. After parking his car, Johnny got out and grunted. "And to think I'd retired." He sighed and began to walk towards the entrance. "Well'p. Duty calls. Again."

magicturtle
Page was sitting in his room, staring up at his 3-D holographic image of the galaxy on his wall. "agh....can't believe we did that...." Page said to himself.He was interrupted by the perimeter sensor going off.He checked the camera and watched as a middle-aged man with grey hair, step out of his car in a military uniform. Page got up and said "Welcome major" to the computer screen with a chuckle and walked out of his room and down the stairs.

TxG
Tara put the key in her door and walked into the apartment she headed towards the living area she thanked her neighbour and friend and dismissed her. Tara walked to the nursery room and opened quietly and looked at the one thing in this world she did do right her beautiful son who was fast asleep.

Bladewind
Shadow smiled down at the ruined body of the old man that he had just thrown out of the window. He could already see tomorrows newspapers front page: "Mafia boss commits suicide. But why?" It was a simple trick to put some one to sleep before throwing him or her out of the window. Shadow jumped from the fourth floor back onto the ground, right next to the old fool. Turning into his cat form he went towards the main entrance. The guards didn't give the murderer of their employer a second look as he went past them.

Samurai100
Auron watched the the Major, he smelt of confidence and frustration. Auron guessed that he wasn't overly fond of the Mythic squad and wanted to get this over with quickly. Auron tuned back and headed towards his outside resting pace to get some rest.

Young_Angel
((I'm baaaack! Busy week. Ugh! big grin ))

Alison tilted her head to the side, watching the man go inside the building. Suddenly, it hit her. "It's that guy the Council was talking about!" she whispered to herself.

The young woman walked inside, to get a good look at the old man.

(Meanwhile)

Johnny went up to the desk, where a lady sat from behind, working on the computer.

Johnny cleared his throat. "Hello, young lady. Major Johnny Wills reporting for duty." He saluted, and smiled.

The woman looked up and smiled. "Oh. You're expected in the meeting room. Down the hall, turn to your left, and you'll see a large door. There, you'll meet with the squad."

"Thank you, ma'am," Johnny replied, nodding. He walked to the direction of the meeting room.

After that, the woman put on the announcement on the building's speakers. "Mythic Squad to the meeting room. I repeat, Mythic Squad to the meeting room now."

Alison sighed. "Well'p. Time to go." She made her way to the meeting room.

iKinneas
Ghost barely heard the announcement, his focus still mostly on his guns as he slid the last lock into place. There, finally finished. He holstered each sidearm at his waist, then strapped his trusted double barrel to his back and walked out into the hall, pausing only momentarily to let his eyes adjust to the light before making his way to the meeting room, where he took his usual chair in the back corner, feet propped upon the table as he leaned back.

magicturtle
As Page walked into the meeting room he noticed ghost in his usual place. "Hello Ghost." As page sat down next to Ghost and pressed a button underneath one of the arm rests, as the seat was tilted back near horizontal Page sighed "why does the government interfere with everything....?".

Samurai100
Auron walked into the meting room. Time to see whast this new human was like.

Young_Angel
((Wonder where TxG's at?))

Johnny finally made it to the meeting room. Opening the door, he saw two young men and a Minotaur. Scary looking one at that. But that's what Johnny liked. Tough guys. Seeing that this was his first time meeting these guys, Johnny looked at everyone of them.

"Hello, Mythic Squad. My name is Johnny Wills. Former major of the U.S. Army. I've been in the Army for years now, but retired. Now, the Detroit City Council has called me to keep an eye out for you all. Says that you're willing to find out who or what made that false call. I see that some of you are young." He looked at Auron. "Well... some of ya." He grinned.

"Anyway, enough about me. Is this the rest of your crew?"

Before anyone could answer, Alison opened the door and closed it. Johnny turned and looked at her. She had wings on her back, but looked like a normal Human. "Hello, young lady. And you are...?"

Alison stood there, sheepishly smiling. "Um... Alison Miles, sir. I'm part of the squad."

"I see," the old major said, nodding, "Well then, you're more than welcome to take a seat anywhere, miss."

"Thank you." And with that, Alison sat next to Page.

Johnny went back to business. "Well. As I was sayin', is this the rest of the squad?"

magicturtle
As soon as allison came in the room page sat up in his chair, and fixed his hair hoping allison didn't notice.

Samurai100
"Taras missing"grunted Auron "anyone know where she is?"

TxG
Tara was running late as usual she had of course received the urgent txt msg to her cell phone to come to the headquarters immediately. She pulled into the parking lot and headed into the building and up the stairs to the meeting room she didn't bother to knock and just walked in " Sorry I'm late I had to call back the babysitter to look after my son...This better be important " She said and headed towards her seat and sat down.

magicturtle
"I do believe this is everyone, unless i am only perceiving this to be everyone, but really, when am i not 'just perceiving?' so, in conclusion, i am perceiving that everyone is here. but just between you and me... i'm pretty sure we're all here..." page said leaning back in his chair, as if to tell the man he's a smart-alek.

Samurai100
Auron sighed "can we just get on with the meeting" he growled

Young_Angel
Johnny eyed at Page.

Alison smiled shyly at Page's remark. She tried her best to keep her smiling away.

"Yes. Good, that's everyone. Now... this person who gave out the false call... did it sound like a woman or man?" Johnny asked, as he too sat down and pulled out some files from his suitcase.

Alison replied, "Um... it sounded like a person with a deep voice. As if they wanted to be anonymous."

Young_Angel
((Waiting on someone to reply.))

magicturtle
"I've already run a dialog enhancement check, he wasn't using any sort of vocal changer as far as i can tell" Page said to Johnny.

iKinneas
Ghost pulled a hat down over his face, still leaned back. "Chances are that he was using an IP router for his signal, as well. Every time I attempt to track the signal, it bounces back from another location."

Regelion1
In the dark night, a faint noise was heard down the street as the ground began to slightly rumble. A loud hum was beginning to fill the air meanwhile a dark figure began to ride a motorcycle down the street and began to speed up. The motorcycle turned and began to drift as the motorcycle got lower and lower to the ground, at the exact moment the motorcycle was about to scrape the ground, the person on it jumped off the side of the motorcycle. The person while in the air did a front flip, the motorcycle began to tumble. The person landed on the floor after his flip the motorcycle then stopped tumbling and stood in a parked upright state. The person turned and right in front of him was the Mythic squad headquarters. He then walked through the front door and down the hall towards the meeting room. When he got to the door of the meeting room, he kicked the doors open. He then made his way across the room to a chair and sat down. The person then took off his motorcycle helmet and placed it on the table."The names Regelion Kurisaki of the Mythic squad ninja troop checking in." Regelion then looked around the room but his glance stopped at the bat girl who he thought was hot. Regelion then crossed his arms in a tough guy style and leaned back in the chair.

magicturtle
Page rolled his eyes when he saw him enter "showoff..." he muttered to himself.

Samurai100
"Ive just remembered I smelt something odd before atacking that werewolf, a sort of residing stench, it was very faint so I dismissed it, Page can you run a scan on the area?"

magicturtle
" I can, yes" page said to Auron

Samurai100
"Then do it" Grunted Auron

Regelion1
"May i say something." Regelion said while he raised his hand. " why not run a sound check on the noise in the backgroud." Regelion lent back in the chair and relaxed.

magicturtle
"oh, i dunno regelion, maybe becaue Someone wasn't wearing audio transmiting device on their uniform that night." Page said slightly annoyed

Samurai100
"Regelion, Page have your little squabble elsewhere and Page run that scan!" Auron growled a little louder

magicturtle
"ok, ok...." page said while opening up his personal laptop. After a few seconds of furious typing he came to his conclusion."well, looks like theres high deposits of sulfur in that area.... and..... several dumpsters located on the perimeter..." does that match up with the scent you smelt auron?"

Samurai100
"No not that there was a smell I couldn't place but I dont know what."

Bladewind
In the glum of the pub a furious discussion was going on about the mythic squad. One of the debaters spoke up: "I heard that they're taking hit missions now!" but another man pushed him down, back into his seat: "Nonsense! Then we'd have heard of them!" A woman stood up next: "True but what could they do then?" Shadow didn't listen as the half-drunk collection of customers as he served them their drinks, "Anything else?" the automatic waiter talk came out of his mouth. One of the women was smiling and her cheeks were bright red: "How about go upstairs and..." The bullet entered her skull before she could end the sentence. Putting his gun back Shadow called out: "Could somebody bring out the trash?" People who tried to flirt with him really pissed him off.

Regelion1
Regelion reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vial. "Her i was in that area thats part of my job. My suit takes small samples of the air its good for certain missions." Regelion rolled the vial across the table and towards Page.

magicturtle
Page examined the vial closely, then pocketed it while saying " you could have told me sooner."

Regelion1
Regelion sat with smirk on his face at Page."Well you never asked. I did say i was from the Mythic squad ninja troop, a lot of knowledgeable people about us.I thought you where one of those people by the way you look." Regelion looked over at the bat girl that he thought to be cute and gave her a smile.

magicturtle
"whatever" page said irritably

Young_Angel
Alison smiled, with a blush. Two guys that looked cute. Would there be a battle for her? "Uh-oh," Alison thought to herself.

"All right, all right!" Johnny closed the files. "You all think we should go out and investigate?"

Regelion1
Regelion reached into his pocket and pulled out a rose made of ice. Regelion placed the ice rose on the table and slid it towards the Bat girl. Regelion smiled and the ice rose stopped right in front of the Bat girl. Regelion then winked at the girl and looked towards the old man in the front

Bladewind
Shadow looked at the tables in The Last Resort boredly, he was wiping one of them that someone had vomitted on. But instead of using a towel or something in that direction, he used the idiot who had made this mess. The bartender didn't care, Shadows brutal punishments reinforced order in the pub and kept a lot of troublemakers away. When Shadow was finished he went to the open door and threw the thug straight into the dirt. The victim of his assault quickly vanished into the streets. Shadow turned to the back of the inn. It was time to get some sleep before the new day really began. Then some real big people would appear to take in their meals. Leaders of small mafia-like organisations etc.

Moscow
Adamaska stepped off his speedboat and onto the dismal pier of Detroit's shipyard. Already, the gloomy stench of decay hit his nose with a deadly force. It was after midnight, but Russian immigrant was still very much awake... and rather hungry.

The Mythic Squad HQ wasn't that far away, but he already knew he was late for the meeting. That old Seattle grunt that was supposedly leading the group now always started meetings on his schedule, and Adamaska wasn't too pleased about that. He made sure the shotgun was on his belt and easily accessibly, he grabbed his specially-made cane and hit the sewage-filled streets.

He didn't get far until he ran across a frightened young man with blood all over his face and reeking in swaths of vomit. The kid was deranged, and he pulled out a knife. One click of the button sent the sharpened sword out of his cane, and Adamaska demanded, "Stop what you're doing immediately!"

The kid did and looked even more despaired.

"What are you running from?" the Russian asked.

"That maniac at the pub didn't like what I did to his bar counter. He grabbed me and used me as a towel."

Adamaska looked at the cut face. Impressive job. "Where is this pub?"

"Look man, don't go in there--"

"I say where I can or cannot go, my friend."

The kid gulped and pointed behind him. "The Last Resort. Three blocks to the north. The bartender is an assassin by the name of Shadow, although I'm probably not supposed to tell you that. He runs things with an Iron Fist."

Iron Fist, eh? I might know this character. "Go get yourself cleaned up."

The kid nodded and fled. Adamaska picked up the pace and found the pub indeed three blocks north. To say it was seedy-looking was an understatement. This place rivalled the most dangerous outlets in Moscow... and that said something. He knew he had a meeting to catch, but like his stomach said, he was hungry.

He pushed open the doors and stepped inside.

Bladewind
Shadow woke up as the bartender called for him. He sighed, so much for getting some sleep. He stept out of bed and entered the front of The Last Resort. He saw the man in the door directly. He was probably russian and looked well-built. Shadow went straight up to him and adressed the arrival with a slight bow: "Welcome to The Last Resort sir, what do you wish for?" But in his mind he was leveling the russian. Was he a troublemaker or not? He definetly had the build for one. Patiently he awaited an answer.

Moscow
The smell of the pub was intoxicating and godawful. It was all the Russian immigrant could do to stand there and take it in. The first thing that ran through his mind was to leave immediately, his stomach be damned, but the bartender had a trigger-happy mouth. Adamaska thought that that was Shadow the vomit-covered youth had told him about, but apparently the youth was a bit useless in the observation department.

Shadow was a waiter and a dangerous-looking one, too, since he was the one who was supposedly an "Iron Fist" with his patrons. The man walked up to him and greeted Adamaska politely with a slight bow, but his eyes shiftily gazed the Russian up and down. The look was obvious.

Knowing that, Adamaska thought fit to not answer right away. Always good to check out the scenery first.

The pub was quaint besides the daft smell of alcohol and an occasional belch from stone-drunk patrons lounging in the dark corners to the east. A staircase led up and another led down. A faint smell of illicit materials came from the floor above, and some loud noises were coming down below.

This reminded Adamaska too much of his hometown roots, and he visibly shuddered. He wanted to get away from all this, but deep inside he felt a passionate embrace overcome him.

Shadow was waiting for an answer and tapping his foot. Adamaska extended his hand.

" Добрый вечер, вид сэр. That means, Good evening, kind sir. I see you just woke up. Pleasant dreams, we've had?"

Bladewind
Shadow raised his brows: "I don't dream but it is kind of you to ask. Are you cold? You're shivering you know. Anyway back to business: this floor is for drinks and meals, drugs are taken in the floor above us and there is a casino below. If you have any questions feel free to ask me." With that said he retreated back to the counter to clean some of the glasses standing around. He felt unomfortable in the suit he was wearing and that although he didn't even wear the complete set. Suddenly the bartender came up from the steps leading down to the casino: "Oy! Shadow! Pass me some money, the tables have turned on me!" He was clearly drunk and Shadow sighed as he got the requested money out and threw it over to the bartender which stumbled back down the stairs. Then he returned to the glasses.

Moscow
Drugs and casinos?

Adamaska clearly was in territory that he recalled from ages ago (well, maybe just a decade ago but who was counting here?). The waiter described the layout of his pub with such nonchalantness that the Russian was a bit confused at first. Then Shadow left almost immediately to go tend to some glasses, and then the lush bartender fell over himself to say he was out of money and needed some more. Just like the good ol days.

Shadow had told him he was shivering, and apparently he was, so he walked quickly in and gradually warmed up to the heat inside. There were only a couple more patrons inside, but they were too far gone to pay any attention to anything. Adamaska slowly sat at the counter and watched Shadow cleaning glasses. However, he seemed to be cleaning the same spot over and over, and the Russian knew what that meant.

Best not to keep people who could use just about any blunt object as a deathclaw from waiting too long. "успокойтесь. That means.. take it easy. I'm not here to burn anyone's britches."

Adamaska cracked his neck. Felt kind of good to do that. "If you'll make me some sandwiches and pass me some strong whiskey, I'll pay you triple the price for this late hour plus I'll tell you why I'm here in this disgusting hellhole of a city."

Bladewind
Shadow smiled, he liked this man. He was different from anyone he had met in this century. "Very well sir, I shall tend to it immediately." He got out the strongest whiskey he could find and quickly prepared some sandwiches. Then he brought the two items to a table near the counter, where he set them down on the table. Pulling out the chair he said: "Please, take a seat and enjoy your meal." He waited patiently for the russian to settle down and suddenly noticed he had forgotten something: "May I take your jacket. It's wet you know. I can hang it over the heater for it to dry." Suddenly a shout from the corner rang out: "Yo, waiter! I want another beer!" Shadow turned to Adamaska: "Have a pleasant meal while I deal with this ignorant idiot." He walked towards the hapless fool. "I think I'll break his neck. No wait I'm sure." He smiled as he continued towards his prey.

Moscow
Oh boy. A drunk had opened his mouth from the corner. A pitiful sight of amber-colored beer oozed out over his chapped lips, and his head bobbed up and down like a wily old curmudgeon manipulating a marionette.

Shadow was on him immediately, and Adamaska was quite surprised and elated at the sudden maneuver happening in front of him. He settled down into the chair and slid off his coat as the waiter drew nearer to the hapless drunk.

Adamaska produced a cigarette from his pocket and flicked a match off the side of the counter and lit the stick nonchalantly. What had it been? Ten minutes since the last one? He knew his lungs were blackened-blue, but who cared anyway? His mother? She had been dead for thirteen years. Who the hell cared anyway?

He took notice of the sandwiches. Beef on Weck, a staple in the nearby region of Buffalo. Four strips of roast beef, blackened on the edges. Salted, ground pepper, horesradish. Three pieces of lettuce and a very large tomato all on a succulent kaiser roll. With a pickle on the side.

He smoked and ate and downed the whiskey at the same time, while he watched the waiter do his thing.

Bladewind
Shadow snapped the drunks neck with a single movement and dragged the corpse to the door and threw it out onto the street. Then he smelled the stench. Shadow turned around, quickly spotting the source of the smoke: the russian. "May I ask the most respected sir to smoke his cigarettes upstairs?" he asked the smoker, clenching his fists. He couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes. It disturbed his high-tuned senses. "Slowly I'm hoping that they find me here so that I can get out of here..."

Moscow
"Oh, but of course, but of course. Why... where are my manners?" Adamaska was quite impressed at the efficiency of this waiter guy. He seemed to have quick assassin-like reflexes the kinds of which the Russian had known about over in the former Soviet country of Latvia. Adamaska sneered. He hated those damn Latvians.

He took the cigarette's lit end and extinguished it on his tongue, secretly loving the brief flare of heat that scorched down his jaw. He tucked the damp, dull stick back into his pocket and then finished the whiskey. Taking his Beef on Weck, he slowly got up and ate and talked at the same time.

"I won't take up all your time. I was wondering if you knew anything about the Mythic Squad."

Bladewind
"Mythic Squad? All I know is that they're a pain in the ass for some people way up." Shadow answered, allowing himself a smirk, "If you're looking for them then good lu-" A few cars had screatched to a halt in front of The Last Resort. Shadow recognised them immediately, he snapped his fingers and his waiters clothes fell to the ground to reveal his usual attire. He was about to return to his life. He smiled at Adamaska: "You'd better get going. It's about to become messy." All of his reserved waiter-like way of speech and even his posture had changed.
Carnival was over.

Moscow
Holy crap, so this Shadow guy was more than met initial appearances. The cars that screeched to a halt outside nearly grinded the Russian's teeth to a crisp. Shouts outside could be heard inside the ambiance of the pub, and Adamaska's blood ran cold. There sounded like at least a dozen voices out there all crabbing together at once, but three of them were familiar. Familiar voices from the Motherland.

Adamaska depressed the button, sliding out the razor-sharp sword hidden within his cane-- much to Shadow's surprise. "You're gonna need my help. I have been stained with the blood of a thousand men in my short time on this earth." Reaching behind him, Adamaska took the shotgun out of his belt and loaded six rounds expertly with one hand. A trick he had painfully learned how to do in the past. Clicking the chamber ready, he rushed to meet the "waiter" at the door.

Bladewind
Shadow grinned, this guy was really more fascinating than anyone he had met since the cold war had ended. He drew his knives, letting the first light of dawn hit them. He threw them into the air and caught them again. Bloodlust was glistening in his eyes as he went towards the door. He could hear them placing themselves around the door then that sound was drowned by the rush of his blood. Shadow subconciously hissed as he revealed his fangs. He flinched as the pain of transforming into something between his human and cat form. His grin spread as he sensed the tension and fear from outside the door.

As he did so even the bravest of the drunks made for the backdoor.

Moscow
"Whoa...." Adamaska whistled, "a shapeshifter." The Russian figured he should spark the mood a bit. A drunk almost turned over a table nearest him after being frightened by Shadow's trick. Adamaska caught the tumbling beer glass that was about half-full. The Russian grabbed the drunk's ascot and ripped it off nonchalantly, snapping the man's neck in the process, and dipped it into the alcohol. Adamaska cracked his neck again, lit a match, and lit the booze ablaze. Running quickly to the window, he noticed a goon was stupidly hiding in plain view. One shot from the shotgun ripped his back wide open, and Adamaska threw the Molotov cocktail through the open hole.

The glass broke underneath the hood of a car, and a few seconds later the engine's oil ignited with it and blew the vehicle sky high. Two other goons gave horrifying shouts, and Adamaska cocked another shell into the chamber.

Bladewind
Shadow acknowledged Adamaskas efforts with a nod. Then he jumped through the window in cat form, ignoring the flames. Several men in suits turned around to meet him with their SMGs but Shadow was already upon them, back in his inbetween form. He slit the throats of those thugs without flinching, when one them came up behind with a axe in his hands. Shadow gave him a brief glance before turning back to the other enemies. The axe-wielding thug didn't strike even once, for Shadows tail was choking him. Suddenly the cars turned tail and fled leaving a few men behind to face the nightmarish figure of Shadow and Adamaska who was somewhere where they could not see him.
It was a one-way battle.

Moscow
The goons were no match for the devillish shapeshifter who dispatched more than half of them in a matter of seconds. Goons still waiting in the cars fled almost immediately leaving five men left to duke it out. Four stood in front of the pub, SMGs pointed at Shadow who was breathing ecstatically and patiently waiting for them to make a move. The fifth goon on the pub's doorstep ordered Shadow to halt immediately, but he couldn't finish his sentence.

Adamaska blew the door down with a shotgun blast to the doorknob. The door splintered the goon's back and stumbled him a bit forward. Before he could turn and fire, the sword from Adamaska's cane severed his head off in one clean stroke.

The last remaining four cried in fright and haphazardly fired at the Russian, but the man was spry. He hurled himself into the air and landed in the middle of the four, his sword-cane slashing first their legs off and then their heads. Body parts fell in a fountain of blood all around him, and he breathed a sick sigh of exhilaration. The last time he did this was when he was in New York City-- the Irish clans had refused to pay their tabs on the gin.

Adamaska whistled a tune as he spun his cane in a mad circle, flicking off the repugnant goo. He gave a sly smile to his new partner-in-crime who returned it, but both of their smiles fell immediately. A loud roar filled the air; the sound was unmistakable.

"It's a Mythic!" Adamaska shouted. The beast crashed around the corner of a convenience store and a shoe factory. It was nine-foot tall ogre with red beady eyes, oversized teeth, blood-stained claws, and more muscles than an Austrian Mr. Universe winner. The ogre leaped into the air and landed atop a flaming car and let out an unearthly yell at Shadow and Adamaska. "Oh f**k," the Russian said, worried.

Feral Mythics were never a pleasant sight, especially if they align with hardcore thugs and goons like the ones that lay dead at their feet at the moment. That was how the city of Albany was lost.

Young_Angel
((Shoot! I don't know where we're at. Can you guys recap, pretty please?))

Regelion1
(well Regelion made a ice rose slide it across the table to your character and Johnny closed the files and asked do we think we should go out and investigate and Bladewind's character Shadow and Moscow's character Adamaska are at Shadowsbar and are now being attacked by i mythic Ogre so thats pretty much it )

Samurai100
Pages computer started blleping. "Well I see you got that alert fixed Page looks like we have a mission on our hands." said Auron
"sorry Major we have to do our jobs."

Young_Angel
"Settled!" Johnny replied, clamping his hands together. "We move out. Tonight. Right now."

Alison stood up from her seat, blushing at both Page and Regelion. "Well, I'll be outside waiting on you guys, until you're ready." And with that, the young Bat-like girl walked out of the meeting room.

Regelion1
Regelion stood up from his seat grabbed his helmet and walked behind The bat-like girl outside. Regelion liked her and was ready to flirt with her but didn't want to make it obvious that he liked her. Regelion got outside in view of his Motorcycle and reached behind his back pulling out a helmet made of ice. He tossed her the regular helmet and asked her in a cool voice while lening up against his Motorcycle "Would you like to ride with me " Regelion was hoping she would say yes and it would give him a chance to get to know her better on the ride there, he then gave her a smirk

Young_Angel
Alison, who just in time grabbed the ice-made helmet, looked up at Regelion. Although she didn't know him that much, she gave him a kind smile anyway.

"You sure? I won't be much of a burden?" Alison asked quietly.

magicturtle
Page walked over to his room quickly, picking up his white jacket on his bed, then leaving to the front lot. he saw allison with Regellion's helmet, so he just walked past them, and got in his Cyclator. 'Pshh...my rides, much cooler than that..' Page thought to himself. He typed in the password on the digital keyboard in the dashboard to start it up. He then waited for the rest to get into place.

Samurai100
Auron walked to his bike, it was a simpl bike, and got ready to go

Bladewind
Shadow sighed: "Time to get out of here." With those words he grabbed Adamaska by the arm and leapt onto the roof of "The Last Resort". He let go of Adamaska immediately. He was exhausted, first the hit mission and then this. He hadn't even had a tiny bit of sleep. Shadow nearly dropped off the roof as he crumpled. Strands of something that looked like smoke curled into the air as he made the transformation into a cat. He meowed sleepily then curled up. "Just give me half an hour, okay? But don't dare touch me or I'll kill you!" Those half mumbled words were the last of the Nabeshima before sleep completely took over.

Regelion1
Regelion was pleased to hear that Alison was considering riding on his motorcycle with him. Regelion then hopped on his motorcycle and waved his hand over the front of the motorcycle starting the engine. Regelion looked over to Alison reach his hand out to her to pull her onto the Motorcycle. "It's noway someone as beautiful as you could be a burden to me." Regelion started to Rev the engine making the motorcycle give off a roaring sound to show he was ready, he was only waiting for Alison. Regelion then put on his other helmet and his head from side to side to loosen up his joints

Moscow
"What?" Adamaska cried, "you're going to curl up and sleep?!? At a time like this??" Down below, the Ogre growled fiercely and smashed the side of the bar with a heavy fist. Despite the attack, Shadow (now in cat-form) purred twice and then fell into a peaceful sleep.

The Russian grumbled fiercely. "Forget this." He produced the shotgun and blew a massive hole in the Ogre's head. Bits of green chunks slithered down its face, but the beast had a lot of vitality and it would take more than two shotgun shells to off it. Adamaska slithered out the swordcane and hopped down onto the Ogre's neck and started slashing furiously.

Together with the Russian's loud warcries and the Ogre's piercing shrieks, the whole town of Detroit should have been able to hear the racket.

magicturtle
Page put on his helmet, it had a pearl white coating on it except for the visor, which was black. Page looked across to Regellion, revving his engine challenging Regellion.His exhaust pipe shot out blue sparks. He had installed a nitrox engine that doubled his speed into the Cycler.

Bladewind
Shadow roared as he awoke: "What's that noise???" He grew bigger, transforming into a human once more. Pulling out his pistol he focused his eyes on the ogre. The shots that smacked into the mythic could only be heard by himself. But his hypnosis failed. He was too tired and the ogre was powerful and angry. A shiver went through Shadows body and he screamed in agony: the use of power in this weakened state had cost him his last energy. Shadow fell from the roof, turning into a cat in mid-air. It would be some time before he turned into his human form again.

Samurai100
"Ok lets go!" Auron shouted as he sped into the distance

Moscow
Adamaska's arms were getting tired from the slashing, and the only results he had to show for it were one deep gash between the shoulder blades. The Mythic had titanium for hide it seemed, and each slash of the swordcane was making the beast angrier and angrier. Shadow had awoken and slammed some hypnosis bullets in the torso of the Mythic, which had a double-edged effect. The bullets failed to make some serious damage, but the Ogre reeled backwards as if being slammed by a semi and it fell on its ass. Adamaska fell to the ground and was exhausted. He looked with horror that Shadow was also spent, and he could only walk around in his catform.

The Ogre was reeling and dizzy, but it was maliciously growling, and Adamaska knew it was going to go on a rampage-- possibly smashing anything and everything in sight. The Russian didn't want to do this, but he had some smuggled adrenalyne shots from Chicago in his pocket. The shots caused him great speed and strength, but it also screwed his body over royally. He wondered each time he toked up if it would be his last.

In the meantime, he ducked behind a car to catch his breath and inject the shot. He wished to some deity that other people would show up to lend a hand. He also hoped the Mythic's racket wouldn't draw any of its buddies.

magicturtle
Page sped off behind Auron, leaving sparks in his path.Page will open his comm. with Auron "can you believe him...such a showoff..."

Samurai100
"Just live with it Page." said Auron "You're going to have to work with him so you'd beter get used to it."

magicturtle
Page sighs "Yea, yea... i know.."

Young_Angel
Alison got on Regilion's motorcycle. She looked ahead. She sighed sadly, feeling bad for not going with Page...

She placed on her helmet. "M'kay. Let's hit the road!"

(Meanwhile)

Johnny was al ready in his car, driving. He commed every Squad on his car's controls. ((Think James Bond style. wink )) "All right, Squad, listen up! The first place we're goin' to is the local bar called the Flaming Moon. Some scums might know the chizz of the Werewolf's framed murder. Let's move!" He drove on.

magicturtle
"hmm.." page says as he hears the bar's name "haven't there been like.. 50 murders over in that area?" page says over to Auron

Samurai100
"Well this is an area which is mostly controlled by gangs" Auron replied

Regelion1
Regelion revved the engine one last time and took off at high speed. Even though everyone already took off he knew him and Alison would catch up. Regelion clicked a Button underneath his handles that began speeding his motorcycle up. Regelion and Alison were going so fast they could almost fully see Page and Auron. This was about time for him to talk to Alison and he was ready.Regelion started talking and what he was saying went through the speakers in the helmets. "So i didn't catch Your name beautiful" Regelion continued to speed up while wondering what the other two was talking about. Regelion then sneezed for some reason and he knew out there someone was talking bad about him. Regelion ignored the sneeze and concentrated on what Alison was saying

Samurai100
Auron sawthe Mythic as his bike came into the area, jumping off his bike he hit the ogres head with his club

Bladewind
Shadow sleepily raised one eyelid to look at the minotaur who was hitting the ogre with a club. The eye was the only part of Shadow people were able to see in the dark for the ogre had struck out most of the lights in the alley. Shadow turned into human form again finally rested. As he jumped fromthe roof he spotted a molotov cocktail in one the corpses hands. He grinned, bending down retrieving it he flicked on the lighter lying on the floor. Then he stood up again and threw the blazing explosive through a shattered window. "Take that you greedy bastard. You aren't pushing me around anymore." he said to the barkeeper who wasn't in hearing range. Then, drawing his pistols, he turned towards the rampaging ogre and opened fire.

magicturtle
Page will stop over on the sidewalk about 10 feet from the ogre, he'll get out casually and look over at the ogre being mauled by Auron."hmm.." He'll reach inside of his Cycler and pull out his laptop, And after typing for a moment he scans the creature for the Mythic Squad's online database of Mythics. Then he'll put his laptop away and pull out a small white gun.The gun resembled a pistol except the barrel is replaced with a oval, and there is no clip for the gun.Then page took aim and began blasting plasma into the ogre.

Regelion1
Regelion and Alison rode up to the scene while everyone began fighting. Regelion turned His motorcycle and side slide into a stop. Regelion Then hopped off of his motorcycle while taking off his helmet,Placing his helmet on his motorcycle. Regelion then cracked his knuckles and dashed in for the attack. Regelion got close to the ogre then jumped high into the air, coming with a downward spin kick onto the ogre's head. At the exact moment Regelions leg was about to hit the ogre Regelions whole leg became covered in an ice armor crashing down on the beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.