Punisher vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
Punisher thinks that Batman has killed Harvey Dent (the dark knight ending). Punisher is on a mission to kill Batman. Who wins?

Punisher is armed with
Vietnam era M16 automatic rifle in .223 caliber; a Sterling Mark 69mm, 34-round clip fed, semi-automatic rifle converted to automatic fire; a 14-round, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistol; a Government issue .45 caliber automatic frame re-chambered for 9mm ammunition with a replaceable barrel to convert it to .223 caliber ammunition; and a 4-shot derringer in .223 caliber (Thus, he needs to carry only two types of ammunition.) The Punisher sometimes carries a Smith &Wesson .357 revolver and ammunition in place of the Browning Llama. He normally carries a strapped down, Biachi speed-draw bolstered Browning pistol at his hip, and an ankle holster containing his re-chambered .45 pistol. The derringer is secreted in various places at various times. The Punisher also carries several M26 fragmentation grenades, several custom-designed concussion grenades, plus small, custom-designed tear-gas grenades which are secured in pouches lining his shoulders. In his right outside knife sheath, he alternately carries a no-longer produced, Vietnam era, Gerber Mark 11 Combat Knife or a Marine Combat Knife. Also a personal tank / helicopter.

Batman is armed with
Batarangs, bat-darts, bat-grappling hook, night vision goggles, kryptonite ring, acetylene torch, lock pick, miniature smoke grenades, batstungun/taser, stun (Flash-Bang) grenades and thermite grenades

NOTE: Punisher gets prep. time and is sundipped.

Pezmerga
Batman, I don't even feel like I need to explain why.

JakeTheBank
Batman. no expression

iceman24567
Batman no doubt if a prepped Slade couldn't do it Punisher ain't either

JakeTheBank
Punisher loses by default unless he can breath in space.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lostedge Puisher thinks that Batman has killed Harvey Dent (the dark knight ending). Punisher is on a mission to kill Batman. Who wins?

Punisher is armed with
Vietnam era M16 automatic rifle in .223 caliber; a Sterling Mark 69mm, 34-round clip fed, semi-automatic rifle converted to automatic fire; a 14-round, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistol; a Government issue .45 caliber automatic frame re-chambered for 9mm ammunition with a replaceable barrel to convert it to .223 caliber ammunition; and a 4-shot derringer in .223 caliber (Thus, he needs to carry only two types of ammunition.) The Punisher sometimes carries a Smith &Wesson .357 revolver and ammunition in place of the Browning Llama. He normally carries a strapped down, Biachi speed-draw bolstered Browning pistol at his hip, and an ankle holster containing his re-chambered .45 pistol. The derringer is secreted in various places at various times. The Punisher also carries several M26 fragmentation grenades, several custom-designed concussion grenades, plus small, custom-designed tear-gas grenades which are secured in pouches lining his shoulders. In his right outside knife sheath, he alternately carries a no-longer produced, Vietnam era, Gerber Mark 11 Combat Knife or a Marine Combat Knife. Also a personal tank / helicopter.

How does Bats take out the Tank?

iceman24567
He disables it with his lock pick easy peasy

JakeTheBank
A tank/helicopter hybrid?

Trackz
how does batman win this?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
A tank/helicopter hybrid?

A telicopter or a Hank stick out tongue

Pezmerga
Originally posted by Trackz
how does batman win this?
By being Batman. All he has to do is show up.

BruceSkywalker
drylaugh

this has been done too many times.. Batman ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lostedge

Vietnam era M16 automatic rifle in .223 caliber; a Sterling Mark 69mm, 34-round clip fed, semi-automatic rifle converted to automatic fire; a 14-round, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistol; a Government issue .45 caliber automatic frame re-chambered for 9mm ammunition with a replaceable barrel to convert it to .223 caliber ammunition; and a 4-shot derringer in .223 caliber (Thus, he needs to carry only two types of ammunition.) The Punisher sometimes carries a Smith &Wesson .357 revolver and ammunition in place of the Browning Llama. He normally carries a strapped down, Biachi speed-draw bolstered Browning pistol at his hip, and an ankle holster containing his re-chambered .45 pistol. The derringer is secreted in various places at various times. The Punisher also carries several M26 fragmentation grenades, several custom-designed concussion grenades, plus small, custom-designed tear-gas grenades which are secured in pouches lining his shoulders. In his right outside knife sheath, he alternately carries a no-longer produced, Vietnam era, Gerber Mark 11 Combat Knife or a Marine Combat Knife.

You're a republican right?

Trackz
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
drylaugh

this has been done too many times.. Batman ftw he gave punisher a tank...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
He'll build a giant spider slash tank with laser eyes.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You're a republican right?
Actually my Libertarian senses are tingling.

iceman24567
batkick >>>> a tank might as well be a GI Joe toy tank

Eternal Idol
Punisher ftw.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Trackz
he gave punisher a tank...

Originally posted by iceman24567
batkick >>>> a tank might as well be a GI Joe toy tank

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Punisher loses by default unless he can breath in space. Originally posted by iceman24567
batkick >>>> a tank might as well be a GI Joe toy tank laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Batman, don't make me explain why uhuh

Lostedge
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman, don't make me explain why uhuh

Originally posted by Pezmerga
Batman, I don't even feel like I need to explain why.

Umm, why?

I mean Punisher just shoots Batman with his armor piercing bullets and batman is toast. It is not like he is faster than bullet (That is superman). Well, in hand to hand combat Frank is beaten to ground, but still few punches and kicks to batman`s balls can slow him down (Frank fights dirty). Frank can snipe batman before batman can say "I`m the batman" or before he can use kryptonite ring.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Lostedge
Umm, why?

I mean Punisher just shoots Batman with his armor piercing bullets and batman is toast. It is not like he is faster than bullet (That is superman). Well, in hand to hand combat Frank is beaten to ground, but still few punches and kicks to batman`s balls can slow him down (Frank fights dirty). Frank can snipe batman before batman can say "I`m the batman" or before he can use kryptonite ring.

Batman can dodge bullets from trained marksmen.

Lostedge
Originally posted by Juk3n

Ouh, did not know that Batman had Spider-sense or Daredevils sonar, so that he can just sense when the bullet is coming. I guess Batman wins then.

Mshinu
Replace the tank with Hulkbuster armor and perhaps Frank stands a chanse?

kungfudragon
batman ftw

namorsubby
batman.........because punisher is a highly trained military man gone A-woll pyschopath with guns,bombs, etc........and we all know bruce is much more.

Deadline
Originally posted by Juk3n

Not neccsarily as good as Punisher if Frank has armour pierecing bullets he could win this. It looked like he could have shoot Spiderman easily and was able to shoot Daken both have genuine superhuman speed.

Replace the tank with Hulkbuster armor and perhaps Frank stands a chanse?

Stands a chance? Do you read Punisher?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Deadline
Stands a chance? Do you read Punisher?

Even Punisher gets a joke wink

Battlehammer
Not neccsarily as good as Punisher if Frank has armour pierecing bullets he could win this. It looked like he could have shoot Spiderman easily and was able to shoot Daken both have genuine superhuman speed.

To be fair Daken was like right next to him and that was more able to happen due to Punisher durability more then anything as I recall it.

Deadline
Originally posted by Battlehammer
To be fair Daken was like right next to him and that was more able to happen due to Punisher durability more then anything as I recall it.

I think he got shot more than once.

Battlehammer
I think he got shot more than once.
I thought it was once but I could be wrong.

Deadline
I thought it was once but I could be wrong.

Im quite sure it was more than once but I could be wrong also. Can't be arsed to check right now.

Battlehammer
Im quite sure it was more than once but I could be wrong also. Can't be arsed to check right now.
yea I am to lazy to check as well.

Newjak
To be fair Punisher maybe a formal military guy gone bat-shit crazy but then again Bruce can be summed up as a millionaire eccentric gone bat-shot crazy.

While Batman has Frank beat in terms of overall H2H the Punisher lacks no ability in this and by feats has been able to hang with metahumans much like Batman has.

With this much one-sided stuff, a tank/helicopter one sided prep I don't see why Frank couldn't beat Batman everytime if it's the gear listed.

Deadline
yea I am to lazy to check as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmKtdpt7kew

LOL look what I found, they put the fight on youtube. Yeah Daken got shot more than once most defintely. I see what you mean about Daken getting shot due to Franks durability but I don't think that happened with the first shot.

Punisher went out like a ****ing G.

Battlehammer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmKtdpt7kew

LOL look what I found, they put the fight on youtube. Yeah Daken got shot more than once most defintely. I see what you mean about Daken getting shot due to Franks durability but I don't think that happened with the first shot.

Punisher went out like a ****ing G.
Waiting for it to load.

lol can't believe it on youtube lol. Who needs a healing factor when your simply a crazy bad ass mother ****er.

that he did, that he did.

Deadline
Waiting for it to load.

lol can't believe it on youtube lol. Who needs a healing factor when your simply a crazy bad ass mother ****er.

I know, its almost like Punisher can just ignore injuries.

Wounded Punisher = unwounded Punisher

LOL I might have to quote that at some point.

that he did, that he did.

Damn why can't you be cool like this all the time. erm

The Nuul

Batkick....duhhhhh.

The Nuul
Why the Hell is Frank sundipped???

He dies in the sun....

End thread.

Battlehammer
I know, its almost like Punisher can just ignore injuries.

Wounded Punisher = unwounded Punisher

LOL I might have to quote that at some point.

Damn why can't you be cool like this all the time. erm
I know, he the only full out human character who can consistently just get stab, shot ect. and keep on coming.

yup

do it up lol.

I have my good and my bad days. though I am trying to have more of my good days then bad now a days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.