Iceman vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
1 whos the bigger dick

2 who gets more ladies

3 who wins in a fight

4 who wins no powers h2h

iceman24567
Bobby Drake wins every round

outavodka
baited u in so i could simply disagree with you. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

iceman24567
Well you can disagree all you want i'm still right though Johny probably does get more bitches erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by outavodka
baited u in so i could simply disagree with you. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
Reported for trolling/baiting. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
But seriously how does Torch win any save perhaps the second category?

outavodka
you know what your alryt.
well i think he could pull off number 4 and 2

Colossus-Big C
i dont think a girl would want frost bite in her Va****
and human torch would just burn her insides...

iceman24567
^is not aware they can turn their powers off eek!

outavodka
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Reported for trolling/baiting. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
But seriously how does Torch win any save perhaps the second category? hey hey now im usually a quiet guy. but when has johnny ever won a fight here i swear he was beatn by spiderman on this fourm.

iceman24567
He was beat by Spidey in the comics too no expression. Johny fights like a retard half the time waste of potential

outavodka
poor johnny i tried

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.