Goku vs Dr Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Duck_Dodgers
Which "god" wins?

Nephthys
Manhattan. Simply becuase I don't see how Goku could put him down and make him stay down.

Wei Phoenix
The Dr. Destroys him.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nephthys
Manhattan. Simply becuase I don't see how Goku could put him down and make him stay down.

Seriously. It took everything he had and he couldn't keep Cell down, and all Cell could do was reform from a single...well...cell. no expression

dadudemon
Let's see, one is a master of martial arts, destruction, speed, etc.

And the other is a master of everything including time.

Obviously, Manhattan wins. He's a god...n'stuff.

Ridley_Prime
I hope some DBZ fanboys come in and argue anyway though. That's always fun.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
Let's see, one is a master of martial arts, destruction, speed, etc.

And the other is a master of everything including time.

Obviously, Manhattan wins. He's a god...n'stuff.

Only his timeline.

Demonic Phoenix
Spite.

Why is this topic in the anime vs. forum anyway? Manhattan's an American comic character.

wakkawakkawakka
Why would someone do this to Goku? What did Goku do to make someone make a thread designed to rape him like this. Why?

This is just as bad as making Naruto fight the Phoenix Force(granted I would've actually enjoyed Naruto being obliterated)

But seriously Why? Why does Goku deserve to be disintergrated by the Doctor. Why?

Demonic Phoenix
The same reason why Naruto deserves to be obliterated by the Phoenix Force.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Why would someone do this to Goku? What did Goku do to make someone make a thread designed to rape him like this. Why?

This is just as bad as making Naruto fight the Phoenix Force(granted I would've actually enjoyed Naruto being obliterated)

But seriously Why? Why does Goku deserve to be disintergrated by the Doctor. Why?
Because he gave a Senzu Bean to Cell to ensure that his son would get a beating. The fiend!

Endless Mike
Jon can regenerate from being reduced to nothing and he could simply make all of Goku's atoms explode or something. This is a rape.

menokokoro
psh, of course goku wins..... no

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Because he gave a Senzu Bean to Cell to ensure that his son would get a beating. The fiend!

I thought people would forgive bad parenting in anime;I guess I was wrong.

rakugaki
Manhattan's prominent blue wang distracts Goku, causing him to fail

Astner
Manhattan wins, based on the mechanics of his powers.

BloodRain
The Dr wont die. Even by an atom destroying move.

Slaanesh
Dr Manhattan turn Goku into an underwear and wears it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.