Which Bond villain would you like to see return and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RussellBrooks
Now that we have Daniel Craig in the Bond reboot, which villain would you love to see return?

I personally would like to see Blofeld return. Maybe we can see Bond give him his scar on his face.

Wanderer11
I would like to see Blofeld back in the franchise but as well but sadly I cannot see that happening. I think that he is the only villain from the franchise who could make a successful return.

Alpha-7
I too would like to see Blofeld return to the Bond films. He was a great viallain and it would be great to see an origin story or something like that.

RussellBrooks
Blofeld would be a great challenge to Bond. He'd probably take over Quantum and change it into Spectre or something like that. However I don't see something like that because the "taking the world hostage" idea was more popular during the 1960s, not so much today.

The Power
Perhaps Daniel craig's Bond could come up against a young Max Zorrin!

DopamineDarling
Mr. Wint & Mr. Kidd, just use Crispin Glover and some other guy. big grin

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Wanderer11
I would like to see Blofeld back in the franchise but as well but sadly I cannot see that happening. I think that he is the only villain from the franchise who could make a successful return.

yeah would be pretty impossible after his demise in For your eyes only. big grin laughing

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah would be pretty impossible after his demise in For your eyes only. big grin laughing

They have rebooted the franchise so it is very possible. Do you ever think before posting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.