The Poker Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
The thing, Colossus, Sub-Mariner, Captain Britain, Doc Samson, Ares, Hercules, She-Hulk, Titania, Hyperion and Wonderman are all playing poker. Ares is found out to be cheating and soon a everyone is beating everyone (So the plot is better than in average comic).

Who is the last man standing? Or in what order are people going down ...

Trackz
captain britain

Mshinu
Hyperion grabs the cash and flies off stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
She-Hulk puts an end to hostilities the only way she knows how.

HINT: It's not fighting.

SamZED
Spider-man even though he's not on the list. I remember that old book where many marvel heroes gathered to play poker, also there was the Kingpin for some reason. Spider-man owned all, won a few million $ and donated all of it to charity ...sad

tideoftime
Assuming by Ares you mean Marvel Ares, then the last two standing should be Hyperion and Wonder Woman (with Hercules grumbling in the background about how he always gets dikked in these things, and why is Diana here, anyway, when everybody knows she's his kryptonite...)

Hype and WW go at it; he seems to win at first, delivering a fatal blow on one panal, but on the next panal we see Diana's tiara sticking in his chest at the same time. They both die...

... and Shulky gets up, dusts herself off, helps a still-whining Hercules hobble off panel, while carrying the winnings from the game and winking at the reader...

(And somewhere, far off in deep space, Captain Kirk is made aware that there is a foxy green bytch in the galaxy that he hasn't bedded yet... )

TO BE CONTINUED...

JakeTheBank
It's Wonderman in this scenario.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by tideoftime
Assuming by Ares you mean Marvel Ares, then the last two standing should be Hyperion and Wonder Woman (with Hercules grumbling in the background about how he always gets dikked in these things, and why is Diana here, anyway, when everybody knows she's his kryptonite...)

Hype and WW go at it; he seems to win at first, delivering a fatal blow on one panal, but on the next panal we see Diana's tiara sticking in his chest at the same time. They both die...

... and Shulky gets up, dusts herself off, helps a still-whining Hercules hobble off panel, while carrying the winnings from the game and winking at the reader...

(And somewhere, far off in deep space, Captain Kirk is made aware that there is a foxy green bytch in the galaxy that he hasn't bedded yet... )

TO BE CONTINUED...

lol

Knowsbleed33
Wonderman.

tideoftime
(Part II)

Shulky rolls her eyes as Herc keeps whining "Dammit... they didn't even give me a chance... settin' me up like that... it ain't right, I tell ya'..."

In the alley behind the poker room, they stumble across the passed-out body of WonderMan... " it just ain't -- hey, wait a minute -- is that Simon?"

Shulky taps WonderMan on the noggin "Wakey-Wakey, Mr. Passed-Out, what the hell happened to you?" -- Then Jen notices the rope-burns and star-shaped indent of a head-butt -- "Oh... nevermind... Damn, Herc, you really were set-up... Guess we should have been suspicious. I mean, she kept doubling-down on her... "pairs"..., no matter how many times we said we were playing Hold'em, and not Black Jack..."

Herc yells " I KNEW IT! THOSE DAMN BASTERDS SET ME UP! I COULDA' BEAT THE HELL OUTTA ALL OF 'EM WITH MA' MACE... I mean... *you* believe that, don't you, Jen...?"

Shulky looks at the readers again. *Sigh* "Sure, hon, whatever you say..." -- "DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT! IF THAT BYTCH HADN'T BEEN THERE, I COULDA'... I WOULDA'... IT WOULDN'T 'A... I COULD HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER!!!!" *SOB*

Shulky's eyes beg the reading audience to *please* help her get a drunk, beaten Herc outta her cleavage.... *PLEASE?* -- " I mean, you still like me, don't you, Jen?" -- "Uhhhh... "

"Hey there, little lady... do you need some help with your... "friend", there? Why don't you let me... beam you out of here... if you get my drift..." Jen turns and her emerald eyes go gaga for James... "Friend? What friend? *Tosses Herc over with Simon* -"Let's go... I got money to blow... among other things..."

chomperx9
joker wins

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man even though he's not on the list. I remember that old book where many marvel heroes gathered to play poker, also there was the Kingpin for some reason. Spider-man owned all, won a few million $ and donated all of it to charity ...sad you talking about thing #8 ?

SamZED
Originally posted by chomperx9
you talking about thing #8 ? Dont remember the name or #.. If Kingpin is in it then that's the one.

Bouboumaster
Hercules win

chomperx9
joker or gambit wins

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lostedge
The thing, Colossus, Sub-Mariner, Captain Britain, Doc Samson, Ares, Hercules, She-Hulk, Titania, Hyperion and Wonderman are all playing poker. Ares is found out to be cheating and soon a everyone is beating everyone (So the plot is better than in average comic).

Who is the last man standing? Or in what order are people going down ...

Originally posted by chomperx9
joker or gambit wins

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.