Rulk vs. Captain Marvel (dc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
OK guy's & gals let me hear your most expert , unbias opinion on this one.

kungfudragon
captain marvel stomp if its without any PIS

JakeTheBank
Rulk would probably absorb the Power of Shazam from him or something equally dumb.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by kungfudragon
captain marvel stomp if its without any PIS

thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Rulk would probably absorb the Power of Shazam from him or something equally dumb.
no.

CM wins

JakeTheBank
I don't put anything past the Loebforce anymore.

Mshinu
Rulk stomps heralds like CM before breakfast

kungfudragon
without PIS? cap speedblitz rulk and tear his face apart within 3 seconds

SamZED
Captain Marvel > Thor > Silver Surfer > Rulk > Wolverine = Galactus

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SamZED
Galactus >> Captain Marvel = Thor = Silver Surfer > Rulk >= Wolverine

fixd

SamZED
But if seriously , CM would kill Rulk, also I never understood why people complain about Wolverine's fight with Rulk, he was always able to put up a great fight against Hulk, pwned Abomination, so what's wrong with him blinding that retard Hulk rip-off?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SamZED
But if seriously , CM would kill Rulk, also I never understood why people complain about Wolverine's fight with Rulk, he was always able to put up a great fight against Hulk, pwned Abomination, so what's wrong with him blinding that retard Hulk rip-off?

Nothing, it's like Wolverine is made to fight bricks. HF, Adamantium Skeleton and claws, MA expert, senses and an nasty attitude. Just because he can be taken out by "street level" chars doesn't mean he has to job to Brick all the time.

JakeTheBank
I've always viewed Logan as an "anti-brick" character myself. He has the right powers and skills to be able to harm most of them and pose a serious threat to others.

vansonbee
Captain Marvel.

Loeb been downing his character lately...

r0nm0n88
cap marvel, for the same reason supes beats hulk.
Just to damn fast

BattleMage
PURE BULL^

celeyhyga17
CM

jinzin
Just out of curiosity. If the characters entire career is deemed as PIS, when does PIS become a part of the character?

Rulk wins, if he's written how he's typically written, rulkiculous.
Cap would win with Rulk was written how people think he should be written which isn't consistent with his representation. erm

SamZED
Originally posted by jinzin
Just out of curiosity. If the characters entire career is deemed as PIS, when does PIS become a part of the character?

Rulk wins, if he's written how he's typically written, rulkiculous.
Cap would win with Rulk was written how people think he should be written which isn't consistent with his representation. erm I guess even if PIS becomes a part of the character we still ignore it on the vs forum, i mean try to find one serious thread with Squirrel Girl in it...

iceman24567
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
cap marvel, for the same reason supes beats hulk.
Just to damn fast Pure truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.