the arbiter [halo wars] runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
arbiter get two energy swords, 3 plasma grenides, 2 frags, and a coveneat assualt rifle

he faces

1.samus

2.kratos

3.adult link

4. and ken

all the people from the gauntlet have standard equipment

the battle takes place in halo wars on the map of fort den

so does the arbiter win?

Cyner
Arbiter is annihilated in his first fight.

wammamram
against samus? how would samus beat the arbiter? really the only thing samus has against the arbiter is her blaster

BloodRain
Armor and weapons outmatch his.

wammamram
how he is much faster than samus and probally stronger and i'm pretty sure one of his plasma grenides would take care of this little armor problem

BloodRain
No. Her Speed Booster allows her to run at supersonic speed. And it would not as shes taken damage worse then that.

Cyner
Sorry wamm, but by the end of any of Samus' 2D games she might as well be some sort of demi-god.

Samus is very agile, very fast, and with the speed booster she can run at super sonic speeds, becomes nigh invincible, and crushes anything in her path.

Power Beam, Charge Beam, Wave Beam, Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, all combine to create a weapon of considerable power that can pierce through metal and flesh alike. Additionally the Hyper Beam is far beyond even all of that.

I'm confident that direct rocket strike from a Human rocket launcher of the Halo series would kill the Arbiter with a direct hit. Samus' technology being far above the humans of the Halo series it would only take one of her rockets to kill him. Samus' suit creates fully formed missles from only the energy created in her own suit, which is infinite. Also she can fire five homing missles at once at one target, or 5 different targets. That's more than enough to kill the Arbiter in one salvo.

Bombs, Power Bombs, Space jump, Screw attack... there is so MUCH more that Samus has, this is just a very small sample... Really... the Arbiter stands no chance.

ScreamPaste
Agreed. Gets raped.
Samus destroys.
Kratos destroys.
Link destroys.
Dunno about Ken, probably destroys.

Ridley_Prime
Poor Arbiter sad... This is spite.

ScreamPaste
Lol, every character here hands him his own ashes back in a doggy-bag. haermm

ScreamPaste
No one is debating for Arbiter? At all? stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
I love the Arbiter, but this is just too one-sided to even spark a worthy debate.

Spartan117ftw
Spite. You shouldn't put the Arbiter, or any of the Halo characters, for that matter, against the major charaters (Ex. Akuma, Hero of Time Link, Samus, Kratos, Cloud or Seph, etc.). I'd say Arbiter is in the middle-class of characters (Ex. Wesker, Master Chief, etc.)

wammamram
good point guys haven't played a saus game in a while so i forgot what she can do

wammamram
i guess i think i might just give up on posting new threads lol

Phanteros
poor arbiter he gets rapes on all the matches.

wammamram
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
Spite. You shouldn't put the Arbiter, or any of the Halo characters, for that matter, against the major charaters (Ex. Akuma, Hero of Time Link, Samus, Kratos, Cloud or Seph, etc.). I'd say Arbiter is in the middle-class of characters (Ex. Wesker, Master Chief, etc.)

how in the world is mc a middle-class charaster? will in that case so is mario

ScreamPaste
MC is middle class because every major character listed, minus Cloud, can rip his arms off. erm Sephiroth would have to use TK, but he still technicly can.

Also, Mario can lift an entire castle over his head. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.