archangel vs blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes in time square. ko, kill....

Blade was curious about angel and decided to follow him moments before making contact angel transformed into his horseman personal
to face the threat.

Trackz
probably angel

jinzin
Blade, because he's got stakes an stuff.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin
Blade, because he's got stakes an stuff. So what, Archangel has more options than Blade does.

The Nuul
Archangel

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
So what, Archangel has more options than Blade does.

What? no way, Blade's got multiple options and more powers to rely on.

snoopdogg
What? no way, Blade's got multiple options and more powers to rely on. Archangel>Blade.

jinzin
Blade>Dracula>Archangel.

Trackz
you're not funny

The Nuul
Angels reflexs on his wings are instant, supersonic speed, better range...he could chop Blade in half with one swing.

It seems that Jin is trolling Poopdogg for lulz.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Nuul
Angels reflexs on his wings are instant, supersonic speed, better range...he could chop Blade in half with one swing.

It seems that Jin is trolling Poopdog for lulz. Yep, not to mention he's faster, stronger and heals faster.

jinzin
Originally posted by The Nuul

It seems that Jin is trolling Poopdogg for lulz.

Me? Never.

Angels reflexes on his wings are instant, but that's if the wings are in control, not Warren. When Warren's in control they're still only as fast as his own reflexive cognition. His speed may be able to approach mach levels but c'mon, Blade's able to negotiate flying vamps, bullets, and cut people so fast that they're still in one piece after he's finished. For Warren who's been caught up by people like Cameron Hodge, it's a rather hard pill to swallow that Blade couldn't mount a defense or offense.

Better range than firearms? Nah.

Wild Shadow
roflmao.... jinzin rocks...

also blade has nano point sharpen stakes that could easily stab through the wings,,,

snoopdogg
Archangel is too fast and maneuverable for Blade.

Eternal Idol
Blade, because he's got stakes an stuff. But--- oh, I see what you did there... laughing out loud

Archangel ftw, unless Blade vamps out.

shifty

Wild Shadow
Blade can infect archangel and take him out easier in vamp form...

snoopdogg
I don't think Blade can infect Warren by biting him.

Wild Shadow
thats why he brings a vial with a needle

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
thats why he brings a vile with a needle Vial would be alot easier than trying to bite somebody imo. Blade has bit foes to regain himself in combat though.

Q99
I doubt Archangel could be vamped period, his metabolism is pretty wacky.

Going from what I've seen of Archangel in X-Force, he is currently a *beast*. Incredibly nasty in melee, deadly at range, still as great a flier as ever, got a bit of a berserker thing going on.

Wild Shadow
blade has killed dracula arch angel shouldnt be a problem

snoopdogg
blade has killed dracula arch angel shouldnt be a problem Yep, and Dracula has tooled Logan without much hassle.

Q99
blade has killed dracula arch angel shouldnt be a problem

Blade trains specifically to fight vampires and exploit their weaknesses. Archangel is an entirely different type of foes without the same exploits.

I'd say Blade is effectively several times as powerful as he normally is against vamps because he is so specialized. Beating someone you're specialized against doesn't mean you're stronger than them (view weakDrax vs Thanos).

Eternal Idol
In all seriousness, Archangel stomps.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
In all seriousness, Archangel stomps.

thumb up

iceman24567
Angel 10/10 he's a whole new beast

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Q99
Blade trains specifically to fight vampires and exploit their weaknesses. Archangel is an entirely different type of foes without the same exploits.

I'd say Blade is effectively several times as powerful as he normally is against vamps because he is so specialized. Beating someone you're specialized against doesn't mean you're stronger than them (view weakDrax vs Thanos). Yea, you're right a stake through the heart or being decapitated won't hurt Warren.

Q99
Yea, you're right a stake through the heart or being decapitated won't hurt Warren.

It's harder to do against Warren. He naturally fights in the air, throwing blades, and attacking with sweeping wing cuts in melee. Absolutely nothing like vampires. Nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if he could take a stake through the heart either...

The set-up is different against different characters.

snoopdogg
Sh!t a silver bullet to the dome won't even hurt Warren either. They only hurt vampires.

Q99
Sh!t a silver bullet to the dome won't even hurt Warren either. They only hurt vampires.

Because as we all know, vampires possess large metal wings that deflect bullets that Blade's used to having to shoot around smile Not to mention being used to targeting high speed aerial fliers.

snoopdogg
Blade can hit aerial flyers with pinpoint accuracty.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/Bladestakin.jpg

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99
Because as we all know, vampires possess large metal wings that deflect bullets that Blade's used to having to shoot around smile Not to mention being used to targeting high speed aerial fliers.

I really don't know who wins, but thats one hell of a crappy argument.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Deadline
I really don't know who wins, but thats one hell of a crappy argument. Well Warren has been a beast lately so he's gotta be the favorite.

Deadline
^ I have no idea, guess I should read some X-force. I doubt hes more lethal than Spitfire.

snoopdogg
^ I have no idea, guess I should read some X-force. I doubt hes more lethal than Spitfire. Namor even said he'd have a hard time with Spitfire. And that was before she was written as a vampire.

Q99
Blade can hit aerial flyers with pinpoint accuracty.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/Bladestakin.jpg

That's a chump vampire with no momentum going, no maneuvering, and puny little wings. This is Archangel. Warren's one of the most purely skilled and maneuverable fliers in Marvel and he can go very fast, 180mph with feather wings, near mach 1 with metal.

Why are we acting like Warren's skill doesn't factor in again?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Q99
That's a chump vampire with no momentum going, no maneuvering, and puny little wings. This is Archangel. Warren's one of the most purely skilled and maneuverable fliers in Marvel and he can go very fast, 180mph with feather wings, near mach 1 with metal.

Why are we acting like Warren's skill doesn't factor in again? Vampires are still superhuman. Blade chose a target on a airborn foes and nailed it.

Deadline
Originally posted by Q99

Why are we acting like Warren's skill doesn't factor in again?

Im not, sure warren could dodge gunfire but its not a foregone conclusion. He also managed to hit a vampire that was fast and powerful enough to take down Spiderman.

-Pr-
Current Warren for me. he's an absolute beast.

Q99
A really, really easy airborn target at fairly close range and without a fraction of Warren's advantages.

That vamp would be a two-second fight for Worthington.

Im not, sure warren could dodge gunfire but its not a foregone conclusion. He also managed to hit a vampire that was fast and powerful enough to take down Spiderman.

At range, he'll win a whole lot more than not. His blades are more dangerous to blade than blade's bullets to him, and he has both mobility and shields. In melee, his wings also give him an edge. They're huge, powerful, and deadly.

It's not that Blade can't win, but Warren's overall a fair bit more dangerous if you ask me.

SuperiorTech
Archangel

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Q99
A really, really easy airborn target at fairly close range and without a fraction of Warren's advantages.

That vamp would be a two-second fight for Worthington.

It was still a superhuman moving target that was airborn.

Q99
It was still a superhuman moving target that was airborn.

So what? It was a vastly inferior superhuman slightly moving target that was airborn. A sitting duck at 15 feet does not means a comparable situation to fighting Archangel.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Q99
So what? It was a vastly inferior superhuman slightly moving target that was airborn. A sitting duck at 15 feet does not means a comparable situation to fighting Archangel. LOL! That vamp may or may not have been on Warren's level but Blade was clearly toying with him.

Q99
LOL! That vamp may or may not have been on Warren's level but Blade was clearly toying with him.

So what? Why are you talking as if that says anything about how he'd do against Warren? That vamp would be a two-second fight against Warren, or possibly just a fly-by.

The ability to easily kill a mook is an assumed.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Q99
So what? Why are you talking as if that says anything about how he'd do against Warren? That vamp would be a two-second fight against Warren, or possibly just a fly-by.

The ability to easily kill a mook is an assumed. It shows that being able to fly isn't a guaranteed win over Blade. The vampire was trying to kill Blade but Blade was being flashy with his techniques. In another issue Blade managed to slash the throat of another vampire in mid-air during a battle. But I can see you're the type that thinks vampires are "mooks" so it don't really matter I guess.

Q99
It shows that being able to fly insn't a guanteed win over Blade.

Never said it was. Warren's flight abilities, on the flip side, are a big advantage because he's one of the best fliers in Marvel, tremendously skilled and agile, and it gives him a lot more speed and maneuverability than blade.

Warren's flight, especially in Archangel mode, =/= a vampire's flight.

Do these vampires have names and histories? Or, more to the point, feats anywhere near Archangel's?

Whatever the case, *that* vampire was showing abilities no-where near Warrens. Archangel can hit mach 1, that guy was slowly flying upwards a bit on lil arm wings. Nor, for that matter, do I know any Marvel vampire that shows mid-air combat skills near Archangel's.

Examples are only useful if they're against foes of at least relatively close capability.

Archangel recently took out several dozen armed fliers at once in X-Force, and ripped right through them. Wolverine's worried about taking him on in melee.

snoopdogg
Well, anyway you slice it Warren is too powerful for Blade.

BTW when did Logan say he's worried about fighting Warren?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
Wolverine's worried about taking him on in melee.
No he not, Wolverine never said any such thing.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No he not, Wolverine never said any such thing. he should be worried though...angel has mobility advantage

Q99
No he not, Wolverine never said any such thing.

He looked worried, though yea, it was Laura who actually said it (or thought it- "Wolverine did not include him on the list of people we should die for. But that may not matter..."wink.

Then he charged Wolverine and X-23 and Warpath and inflicted major wounds on the first two (slash large enough multiple adamantium ribs were visible, then got X-23 with some thrown blades while she tried to protect Elixir), Warpath grappled onto his back, Archangel threw him off, and left.

snoopdogg
Didn't Archangel beat Bullseye in Utopia?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
He looked worried, though yea, it was Laura who actually said it (or thought it- "Wolverine did not include him on the list of people we should die for. But that may not matter..."wink.
How does that in any way shape or form translate into Wolverine beeing worried to fight him in melee? For starters Wolverine has during the x-force run restrained and even stabbed him.

Originally posted by Q99
Then he charged Wolverine and X-23 and Warpath and inflicted major wounds on the first two (slash large enough multiple adamantium ribs were visible, then got X-23 with some thrown blades while she tried to protect Elixir), Warpath grappled onto his back, Archangel threw him off, and left.

Yea arch angle attack his team what does this prove? He attack full force and they used kid gloves on him, not seeing how this translate in anyway to wolverine being worried to fight him in melee.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
he should be worried though...angel has mobility advantage
why would that effect them in melee?

Wolverine with out a healing factor and on his death bed took it right to arch angle while holding back which angle did not seem to get that memo.

Any ways I can see blade winning this.

arc angle is extremely overrated

Q99

Yea arch angle attack his team what does this prove? He attack full force and they used kid gloves on him, not seeing how this translate in anyway to wolverine being worried to fight him in melee.

He was worried-looking before a melee fight. Yea, he wasn't planning on killing Warren, but it's not like there was a lot of opportunities to get stabby if he wanted to. I'll retract my 'he was worried about Warren in melee' comment and instead replace that with: "Did you see how that fight in X-force went?? Sure, Logan wasn't trying to kill him, but he ripped right through X-Force and inflicted major wounds on two of them when they tried to stop him, and that was 3-on-1!".

Three on one, and they definitely failed to restrain him at the least, and took two major wounds in the process. If Logan and X-23 are taking big hits, what makes you think Blade'll avoid them so easily? Those two are kinda deadly and kinda good at blocking and dodging.

Probably because he can fly into melee at high speeds. It's one of his tactics.

I'm having trouble parsing that sentence. What incident are you referring to?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
He was worried-looking before a melee fight. Yea, he wasn't planning on killing Warren, but it's not like there was a lot of opportunities to get stabby if he wanted to. I'll retract my 'he was worried about Warren in melee' comment and instead replace that with: "Did you see how that fight in X-force went?? Sure, Logan wasn't trying to kill him, but he ripped right through X-Force and inflicted major wounds on two of them when they tried to stop him, and that was 3-on-1!".

Thats your opinion which I find very wrong. Wolverine did not seem worried for him self in the slightest. He never been worried to fight arch angle and they have foughten on a number of occassions. Fight in X-force proves what? 3 people trying to restraight soem one who going berserker is far from a fair representation of how fights would go. Hell Wolverine has taken it too Cable and arc angle in similar circumstance except arc angle was not holding back during it.

Originally posted by Q99
Three on one, and they definitely failed to restrain him at the least, and took two major wounds in the process. If Logan and X-23 are taking big hits, what makes you think Blade'll avoid them so easily? Those two are kinda deadly and kinda good at blocking and dodging.

It was a two second incident were arch angle flipped out it hardly good representation of how a fight with blade would go. Arch angle fled right away.

Originally posted by Q99

Probably because he can fly into melee at high speeds. It's one of his tactics.

I'm having trouble parsing that sentence. What incident are you referring to?
which would be far from effective verse wolverine and blade has range weapons.

During uncanny x-men they lost there powers. Wolverine was on his death bed pretty much. Then he got chained up with arch angle. Angle wings were attacking wolverine because angle was to weak willed to control them partially because he hates wolverine. Then wolverine goes to attack him becuase if he does not he will die. He ends up deciding he will go for his wings and not kill arc angle which is far more difficult course to take. arc angle in return attacks him in full blood lust and it stops at sort of stalemate untill jean interrupts.

Battlehammer
problem with this fight is blade has the tools to win, but he may lack the damage soak to accomplish it.

Q99
Wolverine did not seem worried for him self in the slightest. He never been worried to fight arch angle and they have foughten on a number of occassions.

Worried that someone else would die perhaps? Elixir and Warpath were present. Worried that he wouldn't be able to stop Warren in that state? A concern that was true. He was drawn worried.

X-23, who's pretty much an emotionless combat machine, considered the possibility that Warren might kill them all. So even if we throw out Logan's worry, there was concern going around.

That 3 highly skilled combatants couldn't avoid two of them getting wounds that'd be fatal to Blade, not having adamantium or the same level of healing factor (at best, he'd be easy to finish off after such wounds).

And that's pretty much how Warren fights nowadays, so that's what Blade has to face.

He didn't just suddenly flip out and attack without warning. They had a stare down first with a bit of talking, everyone knew a fight was happening and was ready for combat, there was no surprise on either side.

"He fled after going through everyone on the team leaving two wounded," is not a strong argument against Warren.

It's how he got Logan in the X-force fight. The adamantium ribcage preventing him from being killed or anything, but it still was a nice chunk.

Archangel also has ranged weapons, better ones. Ranged fight? Warren wins since he has ranged weapons and a way to block ranged weapons.

Ah, so not-current Archangel.

Regaining his metal wings seem to have given him an upgrade strength or at least ferocity wise, and of course he gained a healing factor in an interim too.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
Worried that someone else would die perhaps? Worried that he wouldn't be able to stop Warren in that state? He was drawn worried.

X-23, who's pretty much an emotionless combat machine, considered the possibility that Warren might kill them all.

Wolverine was not worried in the slightest. Only reason he might be worried would be foley is help less again spread range attacks. Logan had no fear for him self what so ever and this is back by numerous times they have squared off.

Originally posted by Q99
That 3 highly skilled combatants couldn't avoid two of them getting wounds that'd be fatal to Blade, not having adamantium or the same level of healing factor (at best, he'd be easy to finish off after such wounds).

That a huge difference then normal fight and random teammate fliping his shit out of no were.

trying to uses that as evidence is simply silly.

Originally posted by Q99
And that's pretty much how Warren fights nowadays, so that's what Blade has to face.
yea he charges in like an idiot, what happens when blade shoots him in the head?

Originally posted by Q99
He didn't just suddenly flip out. They had a stare down, everyone knew a fight was happening and was ready for combat, there was no surprise on either side.

"He fled after going through everyone on the team leaving two wounded," is not a strong argument against Warren.

It not a strong arguement for him either. Warren going all out and his teamates trying to restrain him is far from the same thing as a fight. Wolverine handle warren and cable at the same time before. Your arguement is silly.

Originally posted by Q99

It's how he got Logan in the X-force fight. The adamantium ribcage preventing him from being killed or anything, but it still was a nice chunk.

Archangel also has ranged weapons, better ones. Ranged fight? Warren wins since he has ranged weapons and a way to block ranged weapons.

Again that not a fair representation of how a fight would go down. Warren was going 100 plus 100% trying to kill them. Wolverine was simply trying to restrain warren. There a huge difference.

Here the problem cis will cause him to take it melee. Which could very well get him shot
Originally posted by Q99

Ah, so not-current Archangel.
is there really a difference asside from them being able to now transform bakc in forth? not really.

Originally posted by Q99

Regaining his metal wings seem to have given him an upgrade strength or at least ferocity wise, and of course he gained a healing factor in an interim too.
No he hasent he shown really no strength feats at all. He was always fercious when he was arch angle he just loses it more now a days

He had a healing factor for a long while, but it nothing even now to talk how about.

Wild Shadow
blades nano sharpen stakes will go right through archangel and kill warren....

Blanket
blades nano sharpen stakes will go right through archangel and kill warren.... This is before Angel thinks about shooting a ton of wing knives.

Battlehammer
Also I am not saying Blade wins, I am saying Blade may posses the tools to win

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Blanket
This is before Angel thinks about shooting a ton of wing knives.
sad part is this statement might be true, warren as of late does not tend to remeber he has range option

Deadline
Also I am not saying Blade wins, I am saying Blade may posses the tools to win

*puts hand on BH's forehead* You feelin alright BH? confused

Wild Shadow
This is before Angel thinks about shooting a ton of wing knives.

no blade wins he kills vamps that are magical and demonic well above guys like archangel....

blade wins b/c archangel will try to block but his nano stakes will go right through his techno wings and blade has armor piercing rounds so they will also damage his wings.... wink

snoopdogg
Archangel can kill vampires in less than two seconds.

Kris Blaze
no blade wins he kills vamps that are magical and demonic well above guys like archangel....
Well that's stupid smile

Magical and Demonic beings can range from less than a human to universal. Archangel has also fought magical and demonic beings as an x-man. Unless you list actual people he has fought, it says nothing about Blade's accomplishments.

Battlehammer
*puts hand on BH's forehead* You feelin alright BH? confused
I am a little sick at the moment, but nothing to bad.

Blade given arc angle cis has a shot here due to the array of option for attacking he posses.

Deadline
I am a little sick at the moment, but nothing to bad.

Blade given arc angle cis has a shot here due to the array of option for attacking he posses.

Oh that might explain it...anyway hope you get better.

Battlehammer
Thanks.

Survivor19
I remember Archengel battling and killing kind-of-vampires back in his X-Factor days.
Also, let's say Blade throws and puts his stakes into Warren. Until they are explosive, they won't kill him, if that's not head, IMO. Because Warren has a healing factor on his own.

Mindset
Oh that might explain it...anyway hope you get better. Awww, that's so sweet.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
I remember Archengel battling and killing kind-of-vampires back in his X-Factor days.
Also, let's say Blade throws and puts his stakes into Warren. Until they are explosive, they won't kill him, if that's not head, IMO. Because Warren has a healing factor on his own.
Because he has a healing factor now that means he can survive an explosion? Arch Angle best healing factor feat is healing a single stabb wound to assume he can wistand several explosions is simply overrating him.

The Nuul

Are you going to tuck him in, read a bedtime story and kiss him good night?

Survivor19
Dunno, i said nothing of that kind, more like something opposite.

Try being mauled by a pack of werewolves that made short work of Wolverine

Battlehammer

Really sounded like you said he could survive a bunch of explosions.

Wolverine fought them all by himself, it was off pannel fight and author used it more or less of a plot device because he did not want him in the issue. He was only in it to boost sales.

That was angle not arc angle. He also did not take any damage closes to being that of explosions nor was he healing from the wounds as he fought. He was almost killed during the match.

snoopdogg
I remember them wolves f*cking Logan up pretty badly he had to be removed from the battlefield.

Battlehammer
I remember them wolves f*cking Logan up pretty badly he had to be removed from the battlefield.
It was off pannel. It was also stated by the author I believe that he had that occur, becuase he did not wish wolverine to be part of the story, but was used to boost sales. Angle also stated wolverine could have beaten them all if he had not gone in think he walk all over them and that they surprized him.

snoopdogg
He was bleeding so badly he couldn't heal very well.

Battlehammer
He was bleeding so badly he couldn't heal very well.
He lost haft his blood, but it all took place off pannel and only occured because the author did not want him in the story, but was told he had to have him in the issue to boost sales or some such. Which is why the author also has angle state that they only beat wolverine because he went in to confident and thought they were no threat to him, and had he known how storng they were he would have won by himself.

snoopdogg

Try being mauled by a pack of werewolves that made short work of Wolverine To be fair the wolves outnumbered him like 2 or 3 to 1. He couldn't handle the numbers game very well.

Battlehammer
To be fair the wolves outnumbered him like 2 or 3 to 1. He couldn't handle the numbers game very well.
it was 7 to 1 if I recall correct and it was stated he would have won by angle had he not underestimated them

Deadline
it was 7 to 1 if I recall correct and it was stated he would have won by angle had he not underestimated them

Yeah Angel said sometimes Wolverine can get sloppy becuase of his HF and ive been saying that shit for ages.

Battlehammer
Yeah Angel said sometimes Wolverine can get sloppy becuase of his HF and ive been saying that shit for ages.
he said he gets over confident.

Though that only happen becuase the author did not wish him in the story to begin with and only had him to boost sales, so he create an excuse in order to remove him from the story.

Deadline
he said he gets over confident.

Thats just semantics.

Though that only happen becuase the author did not wish him in the story to begin with and only had him to boost sales, so he create an excuse in order to remove him from the story.

Well obvoulsy he didnt want him in the story that doesn't mean its not a legitimate reason for him not being in the story.

Battlehammer
Thats just semantics.

Well obvoulsy he didnt want him in the story that doesn't mean its not a legitimate reason for him not being in the story.
There different. though it hardly matters or has relevences to the thread.

He was force to ahve him in the story to boost sales so he found away to get him out of it. It legitment, but not so much as it normally would be.

wolverine has no relevences to this thread at all and we should stop talking about him. It my fault for discussing him in the first place and it should stop.

Now how does Blade fair against arc angle.

Kris Blaze
Maximus Lobo raped Wolverine in the exiles comics as well no expression

Him alone vs Wolverine. Logan was destroyed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Him alone vs Wolverine. Logan was destroyed.
That was not even 616 wolverine and is irrelevent.........

not to mention it straight up irrelevent to the thread anyways.

Kris Blaze
That was the 616 Wolverine.

The exiles were in the 616 verse, that's when Archangel temporarily got his sword....

Battlehammer
That was the 616 Wolverine.

The exiles were in the 6
proof it.

whats the issue and title, I even get the comic my self.

Kris Blaze
You mean PROVE it?

Exiles 28-31

Funny how Lobo specifically references their first fight and even QUOTES Archangel.

Battlehammer
You mean PROVE it?

Exiles 28-31

I go grab it from the comic store tommarrow when I go.

Kris Blaze
They're canon no expression

Archangel uses the sword when they encounter azazel for crying out loud.

Battlehammer
They're canon no expression

Archangel uses the sword when they encounter azazel for crying out loud.
I will pick it up at the comic store instead of take your word for it. I feel as if something is missing.

anyways back on topic who wins?

Kris Blaze
Denial is hilarious facepalm

Battlehammer
Denial is hilarious facepalm
it not denial I simply am not going to take your word for something, I rather see for my self. I dont trust you.

Kris Blaze
I'll take this to the appropriate thread. This is actually something I want people's opinion on.

Archangel wins.

Battlehammer
I'll take this to the appropriate thread. This is actually something I want people's opinion on.

Archangel wins.
k

You dont think Blade has a shot? I mean given Archangles cis?

Kris Blaze
Archangel's mindset just helps him here. Means he'll cut Blade into tiny vampire-hunting pieces quickly.

Battlehammer
His mind set also could get him into trouble, if he simply flys at blade to take it melee he could run the risk of getting shot in the head.

Kris Blaze
Fight ends quickly either way.

Archangel flies at Blade while throwing knives. Blade would dodge/take some and shoot back. Archangel might get hit/block/dodge some and would by that time reach Blade for the kill.

Battlehammer
Fight ends quickly either way.

Archangel flies at Blade while throwing knives. Blade would dodge/take some and shoot back. Archangel might get hit/block/dodge some and would by that time reach Blade for the kill.
Given how arch angles been acting of late, I find it hard to believe he even attempt anything more then straight forward charge. He barely throws his feathers and almost always goes for a straight charge which could end badly verse some one like blade because it leaves him valnerable to blades range weapons.

jinzin
Namor even said he'd have a hard time with Spitfire. And that was before she was written as a vampire.

C guys! Blade's on Namor's level how is he gonna lose to Archangel?

jinzin
proof it.

whats the issue and title, I even get the comic my self. It was 616.

Maximus had evolved to the point that his bones and claws were as durable as Adamantium... Not sure what that means in regards to Warren since he never fought that upgraded version.

Q99
Given how arch angles been acting of late, I find it hard to believe he even attempt anything more then straight forward charge. He barely throws his feathers and almost always goes for a straight charge which could end badly verse some one like blade because it leaves him valnerable to blades range weapons.

He uses his feather in the charge. He used them against X-23 when attacking X-Force, he used them when they tried to introduce him to Rahne and they both freaked out.

snoopdogg
Archangel used them when he charged against Bullseye and he f*cked Bullseye up with them.

snoopdogg

Him alone vs Wolverine. Logan was destroyed. If I recall Wolverine was f*cked up so badly he had to be rushed away from the battlefield.

Kris Blaze
Yup.

Did you check it out then Capt?

Battlehammer
Yup.

Did you check it out then Capt?
Yes you were correct. It was issue 29. However in issue 30 he then took out a number of them.

It was some of the worst characterization and display of the x-men I every seen, with loads of pis.

snoopdogg
You mean PROVE it?

Exiles 28-31

Funny how Lobo specifically references their first fight and even QUOTES Archangel. You have scans of this?

Kris Blaze
Capt you ol' bastard, we know you have no taste in comics. Chuck Austen writes a great x-men.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/Exiles_29_p05.jpg

Battlehammer
Capt you ol' bastard, we know you have no taste in comics. Chuck Austen writes a great x-men.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/Exiles_29_p05.jpg
Juggernaut got taken out by an explosion that could not even take out a car.....wolverine was taken out by a single slash........oh and bone claws some how matched adamatium ones.......

lol that issue was horrendes

Trackz
why do thees topics always end up about wolverine in someway...

Blanket
Originally posted by Trackz
why do thees topics always end up about wolverine in someway... Why don't more topics?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
He uses his feather in the charge. He used them against X-23 when attacking X-Force, he used them when they tried to introduce him to Rahne and they both freaked out.
He tends far more often to simply charge then shoot his feaethers as a range option espcially against a single opponent.

Battlehammer
why do thees topics always end up about wolverine in someway...
I dont know I dident want it to be.

Battlehammer
It was 616.

Maximus had evolved to the point that his bones and claws were as durable as Adamantium... Not sure what that means in regards to Warren since he never fought that upgraded version.
it was mad stupid. so much pis in that issue.

snoopdogg
why do thees topics always end up about wolverine in someway... With certain members they always do. Usually they get close also.

Battlehammer
With certain members they always do. Usually they get close also.

certain members ?

when did survivor become some one who brings wolverine up all the time?

Battlehammer
No one seems willing to debate about how each wins this encounter.

Starscream M
No one seems willing to debate about how each wins this encounter. archangel should win due to his powerset...flight and razaor sharp feathers

but if he fights dumb, than blade could beat him

snoopdogg
archangel should win due to his powerset...flight and razaor sharp feathers

but if he fights dumb, than blade could beat him How strong is Archangel and how good can he heal?

Battlehammer
How strong is Archangel and how good can he heal?
He not that strong. His wings are pretty strong, though he not really and even his wings arnt that strong. His healing is nothing to right home about.

Starscream M
He not that strong. His wings are pretty strong, though he not really and even his wings arnt that strong. His healing is nothing to right home about. he doesn't rely on his strength to win

but he should be about as strong or stronger than peak human

snoopdogg
he doesn't rely on his strength to win

but he should be about as strong or stronger than peak human The flight will be his biggest asset imo. Has Archangel ever been tagged during fight by somebody on Blade's level I wonder?

Deadline
I have no idea who wins. think im gonna be reading some X-force later today though.

snoopdogg
I have no idea who wins. think im gonna be reading some X-force later today though. Well, Warren can fly and project those blades from his wings. Blade will have a hard time countering something like that. He'll have to use a gun or maybe try and use his marksmen skills to win.

On a side note here is a injured Blade fighting another airborn vampire by slashing his head:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_BladevsYves.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_BladevsYves2.jpg

Battlehammer

but he should be about as strong or stronger than peak human
I never said he did.

based on what?

Blanket
Well, Warren can fly and project those blades from his wings. Blade will have a hard time countering something like that. He'll have to use a gun or maybe try and use his marksmen skills to win.

On a side note here is a injured Blade fighting another airborn vampire by slashing his head:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_BladevsYves.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_BladevsYves2.jpg It seems your mind is already made up.

snoopdogg
It seems your mind is already made up. I'm going with Warren. But Blade had dealth with airborn foes, just not any like Warren.

Deadline
Well, Warren can fly and project those blades from his wings. Blade will have a hard time countering something like that. He'll have to use a gun or maybe try and use his marksmen skills to win.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_BladevsYves.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_BladevsYves2.jpg

Yeah but its not conclusive I guess.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_Bladedodge.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_Bladedodge2.jpg

Blade dodges a charging airborn vampire angel

Deadline
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_Bladedodge.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/th_Bladedodge2.jpg

Blade dodges a charging airborn vampire angel

Well ok that shows hes not defencless but those guys probably arent as formidable as Archangel. Funny dialogue by the way. laughing out loud

P.S. You got digital yet?

Battlehammer
I am going to assume there not has formidable one of them has a hole in his wing lol.

iceman24567
Metal projectiles ftw not to mention Angel is superhumanly strong ripping chunks out of Logan with a uppercut. Angel 8/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Metal projectiles ftw not to mention Angel is superhumanly strong ripping chunks out of Logan with a uppercut. Angel 8/10
what? how does ripping wolverine with his wings make him superhumanly strong?

iceman24567
I said uppercut and i don't remember it being with his wings let me check.

iceman24567
^ definitely was a uppercut with his fist he then tagged X-23 with projectiles he did this all pretty much in a berserker rage

snoopdogg

P.S. You got digital yet? Marvel digital comics? Nope.

Deadline
Marvel digital comics? Nope.

Well if you can get it. They got 1000s of issues which you can read online. I just read some X-force today and from what I saw he would beat Blade.

iceman24567
^ Angel in X-Force is badass. How much is a subscription?

Deadline

jinzin
it was mad stupid. so much pis in that issue.

Meh I don't think so, both fights Wolverine was stacked against numbers and both fights happened off panel. Either way he was basically fighting a group of mini-doomsdays. erm

snoopdogg
Well if you can get it. They got 1000s of issues which you can read online. I just read some X-force today and from what I saw he would beat Blade. Archangel is the most dangerous guy on that team.

iceman24567
Archangel is the most dangerous guy on that team. thumb up though Elixer brings a crazy powerset to that group.

iceman24567

but he should be about as strong or stronger than peak human Above peak human ripping chunks out of Wolverine with one uppercut? Not sure what class he is though.

snoopdogg
Anybody have the scans of him tooling Bullseye?

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut got taken out by an explosion that could not even take out a car.....wolverine was taken out by a single slash........oh and bone claws some how matched adamatium ones.......

lol that issue was horrendes
's the Huggernaut...

He got weaker all the time and during their first encounter he was almost ko'd by an exploding building. A natural decline, most people will understand that's how it goes when one person steadily grows weaker.

Wolverine was not taken out by a single slash either, but not like that's never happened before.

Battlehammer
's the Huggernaut...

He got weaker all the time and during their first encounter he was almost ko'd by an exploding building. A natural decline, most people will understand that's how it goes when one person steadily grows weaker.

Wolverine was not taken out by a single slash either, but not like that's never happened before.
He dident steadly grow weaker though. it was a massive explosion and he was OK after it, and that in no way makes an explosion thta could not even take out a car anyless pis. He also took it to sas and was winning. There was zero furth decline in his powers.

Hasent happen since fetal attraction arc. It was a single slash and in the next issue wiolverine beats them. It was god awful writing.

Kris Blaze
Obviously Wolverine was hit more than once. While you might not understand that Wolf Cub would not scream "stop!" 5 minutes after they had cut Wolverine, without attacking him again, I do. Clearly they continued to beat on him until Cub told them to stop. Otherwise Wolverine would not have moved from being conscious enough to speak/out for 10 minutes.

1 - http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/03.jpg
2 - http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Exiles_29_p05.jpg
3 - http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/15.jpg

As for Juggernaut. He was clearly attacked by Havok, meaning that it was much more than just an exploding car.
4 - http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/19.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>