Black Flash and Zoom Vs. Runner and Hermes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Runner gets his gem to get a better mindset.

Which team?

Lord Feron
Gonna gow ith T2.

IMO speed is not a really a factor since everyone is as fast as each other (actually i think black flash is the slowest one here). Anyway IDK hermes physical ability but Runner has the buddy aura and his physical stats are better than anyone on here (again don't know the physical ability of hermes).

Edit: Sorry I didn';t read it throughly, Runner gets the gem? He ****ing solos everyone.

Colossus-Big C
Hermes out ran flash while skipping....
IMO team 2 are much faster than team 1

xJLxKing
T1.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Gonna gow ith T2.

IMO speed is not a really a factor since everyone is as fast as each other (actually i think black flash is the slowest one here). Anyway IDK hermes physical ability but Runner has the buddy aura and his physical stats are better than anyone on here (again don't know the physical ability of hermes).

Edit: Sorry I didn';t read it throughly, Runner gets the gem? He ****ing solos everyone. The gem doesn't increase Runner's speed, it only gives him a better mindset.

DarthDaniel1001
Runner and Hermes still win

xJLxKing
No

thanos-prime
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.